剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表
《天才》 前情提要
Previously, on Genius...
我叫马克斯·雅各布
I am Max Jacob.
大多数时候 我是诗人
Most days, I am a poet.
简直比画家还糟糕
That's even worse than being a painter.
我无法忍♥受生活在一个没有你的世界里
I cannot bear the thought of living in this world without you.
马克斯 我爱你
Max, I love you.
但不是你希望我爱你的方式
But not the way you want me to.
他们已经把他家人送到了营地
They have sent the rest of his family to the camps.
你是唯一一个能说服他的人
You are the only one who can persuade him to get out.
我们也可以把所有东西和人都带走
We could take away everything, and everyone.
我不再是犹太人了 我不会走的
I am not a Jew anymore. So, I am not leaving.
这里是我的家 与上帝同在
This is my home. Here with God.
你是名优秀的摄影师 多拉
You're a brilliant photographer, Dora.
但你内心深处渴望做个画家
There is a painter trapped inside of you.
你要告诉我你对我的画作的看法吗
Are you going to tell me what you thought of my paintings?
你有天分
You have talent.
你想画点新东西
You want to paint something new
而且你觉得跟这个年轻姑娘上♥床♥
and you think getting this young girl
会对你有所帮助
into bed will help you do that.
你这是嫉妒
You're just jealous.
你确定你准备好了吗
Are you sure you are ready?
准备好了
Yes.
我可以给你工作 当模特儿
I could offer you work. As a model.
这可不是我们说好的
That wasn't our agreement.
你要是不喜欢 就走吧
If you don't like it, leave.
爱情可以变得很危险
Love can be dangerous.
费南代尔
Fernande.
要我说的话 结局不会圆♥满♥
If you ask me, this will not end well.
《天才:毕加索》
巴黎
1905年
旧约中魔鬼王子的名字 污鬼
意为"苍蝇之主"或"粪堆之王"
你这个肮脏的别西卜
What dirty Beelzebub are you?
你这个淫♥荡♥ 恶臭
You horny, stinking, Lord of Flies
以粪便和垃圾为食的苍蝇之主
fed on dung and garbage stew!
我们才不会参加你的狂欢
We won't attend your revelries!
你这个腐烂 斯洛尼卡鱼
You putrid, Slonikan fish!
化脓的眼睛构成了你的肉体
And festered eye compose your flesh...
或者 如你朋友所汇报的
Or is it, as your friends report,
你妈妈放了个液体的屁
your mother let a liquid fart.
让幻觉见鬼去吧
Death to illusions!
圣·班诺特·卢瓦尔修道院
1944年2月24日
你得跟我们走 雅各布先生
You are coming with us, Mr. Jacob.
放松你的手
Then, set your hand free,
让你的直觉
and let your instincts
带着铅笔
carry your pencil
走向它的终点
to its destination.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我有计划
I have plans.
改一下
Well, change them.
我这周已经跟你见了三天面了
I have already seen you three days this week.
你跟我说我们不应该在一起待太多时间
You told me we shouldn't spend too much time together.
我只是按照你的规则来
I'm just trying to follow your rules.
规则 我最看不起规则了
Rules? I despise rules.
想做什么就做什么
Do as you please.
我要带多拉去吃午饭 你不介意吧
I'll take Dora to lunch. You don't mind, do you?
祝你们愉快
Have a lovely time.
她是个孩子 巴勃罗
She is a child, Pablo.
你这样只会把她惯坏了
You'll only spoil her for someone else.
你比主教还狭隘
You're more narrow-minded than a bishop.
她完全能照顾好自己
She's totally capable of looking out for herself.
考克多先生
Monsieur Cocteau.
抱歉鲁莽打搅
I'm sorry to barge in.
约翰
John!
我收到了一封马克斯的来信
I've received a letter from Max.
他被盖世太保逮捕了
He's been arrested by the Gestapo.
他们把他弄去了杜兰斯
They hauled him off to Drancy,
但那只是把他送到东边之前的临时站点
but that's just a temporary stop before they ship him east.
可怜的马克斯 我警告过他
Poor Max. You know, I-I tried to warn him.
我已经起草了一封请♥愿♥书
I've drafted a petition
请求德国大使♥馆♥释放他
to the German embassy asking for his release.
大家都签字了
Everyone signed it...
我不能签
I can't.
求你了 巴勃罗 他已经病得很重了
For God's sake, Pablo, th-the man is sick as it is.
他在集中营里活不了的
He won't survive in a camp.
纳粹分子讨厌我 约翰
The Nazis hate me, John.
他们已经威胁我说要把我扔进集中营
They have threatened to throw me into a camp.
他们说我的作品是非法的 在讲话中谴责我
They outlawed my art and denounce me in speeches and,
我的签字不但帮不了马克斯反倒会害了他
my signature would do Max more harm than help.
不要加我的名字 趁还来得及
Send the letter without my name.
把信寄出去
Before it's too late.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
追求你的新玩物
Chasing after your new plaything?
我今天过得很糟糕
I've had a terrible day.
我的自行车在雅典娜街上
I had my bicycle snatched
被人从我手中直接抢走了
right out of my hands on the Rue d'Athenes.
你看见那个人了吗
You see that man?
自从我坐下他就一直盯着我
He's been staring at me since I sat down.
我认为他在跟踪我
I think he's following me.
我跟你说过雷内·德鲁安
Did I tell you how Rene Drouin has asked me to do
请我在他的画廊开展吗
a show at his gallery?
他又想让我改日期
He wants to change the dates again.
如果他自己都没决定好 我怎么准备
How am I supposed to prepare if he can't make up his mind?
我说的话你听进去了吗
Have you heard a word I've said?
遇到困难的不只你一人 多拉
You are not the only one with problems, Dora.
马克斯遇上了可怕的事
Something terrible has happened to Max.
巴黎 蒙马特
洗衣船区 1905年
马克斯 没想到是你
Max. What a surprise.
希望你不介意
I, uh, I hope you don't mind.
我听说你回来了
I heard you were back in town, and, and, uh...
我 我很高兴见到你
I, I, I'm glad to see you.
之前我俩发生的事
What, uh, what happened between us, uh...
这对我们来说都不好受
It was a, a hard time for all of us.
我当然关心你 但我现在没有
I care for you, of course, but I am, I am not, um,
好 马克斯 没关系的
Yeah. Max. It's all right.
我遇见了喜欢的人
I have, uh, met someone.
太好了
How wonderful. Um.
对啊
Yep. Yeah.
他是谁
Who is he?
不不 不是男的
No. No, no, no. No, no.
是一个女人
A woman. Yeah.
她的名字是塞西尔 她是
Her name is Cecile. She is, uh...
真的很了不起 她是
Something, really. She's...
我发现你也有喜欢的人了
I see that you have your eye on someone, too.
不 她 她只是邻居
No, she's-she's just a neighbor.
只是邻居 她叫什么名字
Just a neighbor. And what is her name?
我根本不知道
I don't even know.
邀我进去
Invite me in.
我想看看
I want to see what, uh,
你正在画的作品 最重要的是我要喝一杯
you've been up to and most importantly, I need a drink.
其实我刚才正要出门
Actually, I was just on my way out.
你何不跟我一起去呢
Why don't you come with me?
700元
700.
每幅画吗
Each?
三幅画的总价
For all three.
不可能 萨戈
Piss off, Sagot.
除非你出两倍价 否则我不会卖♥♥的
I wouldn't let them go for twice that.
如果你不喜欢我的出价 去找苏瓦列试试
If you don't like it, try your luck with Soulie.
但别忘了你还欠我之前
But don't forget you still owe me the money
买♥♥颜料赊帐的钱
that I advanced you for the pigment.
我们走吧 马克斯
Let's go, Max.
我知道一个人们会欣赏现代艺术的地方
剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表