剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表
奥尔加·霍克洛娃
Olga Khokhlova.
俄♥罗♥斯♥贵族
Russian aristocracy.
她找的对象不是公爵就是子爵
She must be looking for the Duke or Viscount.
不能让你进去
I cannot let you in.
我们还没结婚
We are not married.
她的确把你迷得团团转
She certainly has you under her spell.
你已经结婚了 要保护自己的声誉
You're a married man, with a reputation to protect.
每一天你都陪伴在你那个势力的妻子身边
You spend your days with your snob
假装你是一个贵族
of a wife pretending you are an aristocrat.
至少我没有抛弃我的朋友
At least I have not abandoned my friends.
我是唯一的毕加索太太
I am the only Madam Picasso.
奥尔加
Hey, Olga!
总有一天 我会画出完美的作品
Someday I'm going to paint the perfect painting.
我都不知道你这么有才华
I had no idea you were so talented.
卡恩维勒一直在问我要新的作品
Kahnweiler's been asking me for new works to show,
我实在是
and I just...
没有时间了
Don't have the time anymore...
来吧
Go on.
让我们玩我们初遇的那个晚上玩过的那个游戏
Play the game you played the night we first met.
即便你瞄不准 你都没有退缩
Even when you missed, you didn't flinch.
你在这儿她特别开心 巴勃罗
She is so happy when you are here, Pablo.
你以为玛雅愿意看我抱着白鸽
Do you think Maya wants to watch me cuddling Paloma?
玛雅爱白鸽
Maya loves Paloma.
你打算让我等多久
And how long do you plan to keep me waiting?
我没想到你会对老男人有兴趣
It did not occur to me that you were interested in an old man.
对我来说 你不老
You don't seem old to me.
离手
Clear!
我不懂你为什么一直吊着这些女人
I don't understand why you let these women hang on.
我应该离开你的
I should leave you.
别开玩笑了 没人可以离开毕加索
Don't be ridiculous! Nobody leaves Picasso!
《天才:毕加索》
我的手要在这浓密头发里
My hand in your hair will sow the stars of
播种蓝宝石 珍珠和红宝石
sapphire, pearl, ruby...
以便你对我的欲望永不置若罔闻
that you never be deaf to my desire...
给我我所需要的绿洲和彩绘
my oasis and my gourd whence I aspire.
巴黎
1935年
你的文风很优美
Your writing is exquisite.
不是我写的 是波德莱尔写的
It's not me. It's Baudelaire.
你浪漫得有些荒谬 保罗
You're absurdly romantic, Paul.
而你 你体内没有浪漫因子 是吗
And you, you don't have a romantic bone in your body, do you, hm?
对你来说 只有摄影 政♥治♥和性♥爱♥
To you, it's just photography, politics and sex.
性♥爱♥只是游戏
Sex is just a game.
最近 它让我感到厌倦
Lately, it bores the hell out of me.
和你上过床的那么多好男人之中
All these great men you've bedded,
没有一个成功地征服了你吗
not one of them has managed to get his claws into you?
当然没
God no.
几周后我就对他们失去兴趣了
I get tired of them in a matter of weeks.
你从来没有爱过谁吗
You've never been in love?
保罗
Paul...
我连浪漫都快受不了了
I can barely tolerate romantic.
我非常讨厌感情用事
I absolutely despise sentimental.
多拉 爱是世上最具创造性的力量
Dora, uh, love is the most creative force in nature.
你需要的 是疯狂的爱
What you need is an Amour Fou.
疯狂的爱
A mad love?
免了吧
No thank you.
它能激发像我们这样的真正的艺术家
It's what inspires true artists like us.
你不必向我解释
You don't have to explain it to me.
我和大家一样都理解超现实主义教条
I understand the Surrealist dogma as well as anyone.
奇妙的爱情 源于邂逅
A magical love, born of a chance encounter.
"命运" 坦白说我觉得那是可笑的迷信
'Fate.' Frankly, I think it's a ridiculous superstition.
你是个女神 多拉
You are a goddess, Dora.
你需要的 是一个男神
What you need is a God.
你心中有人选了吗
Do you have someone in mind?
大猩猩在追我们
Oh! Gorillas are chasing us. Yeah!
十年前
巴黎 1925年
巴勃罗 别这样
Pablo, stop that!
哪样
What, what?
你是在丢自己的脸 你不懂礼仪吗
You're embarrassing yourself. Have you no sense of decorum?
安德烈 保罗
Oh. Andre, Paul!
你们来得正是时候
You've come just in time.
这是安德烈·波丹和保罗·艾吕雅
Ah, oh, uh, Andre Breton and, uh, Paul Éluard.
这是我妻子 奥尔加·霍克洛娃
My wife. Olga Khokhlova.
你好像忘了和你的朋友说
It seems you forgot to mention to your friends that
这是个正式的场合
this is a formal occasion.
天啊 奥尔加 谁会管他们穿什么
For God's sake, Olga, who cares how they are dressed?
如果你想要招待成年人
If you want to entertain adults,
那你自己就要表现得像个成年人
you should learn to act like one.
我们去我的工作室吧
Let's go to my studio.
那是唯一一个她无法折磨我的地方
It's the only place she can't torture me.
我不是绅士
"我不是绅士"
"I am not a gentleman."
这就是为什么你是我们的英雄 巴勃罗
That is exactly why you are our hero, Pablo.
直观 明了
It's intuitive, automatic.
潜意识的流露
Emanations from the subconscious.
充满情欲
Charged with eroticism,
随意的并置图形孕育了这写特质
born from the chance juxtaposition of images.
这幅画正是我所写的一切
This painting is everything I've been writing about.
这是超现实主义的杰作
It's a masterpiece of Surrealism.
安德烈刚写完一系列文章
Andre has just finished a collection of essays,
超现实主义和绘画
Surrealism and Painting.
如果能得到你的支持我们将倍感荣幸
We would be honored if you would endorse it.
或许 我们下次会议你能来吗
Maybe come to our next meeting?
我不想被挂上标签
I don't want to be labeled.
超现实主义 立体派和现代派
Surrealist, Cubist and Modernist.
下一个呢 共♥产♥主义吗
What is next? Communist?
共♥产♥主义者将会重塑这个世界
The Communists are going to remake the world.
另外
Besides,
我最近的作品充斥着的只有愤怒
my work lately is nothing but anger.
怨恨
Bitterness.
没人愿意看这些 说实在的
No one wants to see that, really.
这太荒谬了
That's absurd.
你是法国最重要的画家
You're the most important painter in France.
而现在的我却被一个女人困于牢笼中
I am stuck in a golden cage with a woman who
比起我要画什么 她关心的更多是树状吊灯
cares more about chandeliers and Persian carpets than
以及波斯地毯
anything I will ever paint.
我就不该结婚的
I should have known better than to ever get married.
我需要新欢
I need someone new...
巴黎
1927年
打扰一下 小姐
Excuse me, Mademoiselle.
怎么了
Uh, yes?
你的容颜倾城
Um, you have an extraordinary face.
您说什么
I beg your pardon?
你途径此地是命运的安排
It was fate that you walked by.
你的意思是
Oh, what do you mean?
我想画你
I want to paint you.
抱歉不能让你如愿了 先生
Oh, I, I don't think so, Monsieur.
我是毕加索
I am Picasso.
抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
你没听说过我吗
You have never heard of me?
没有
No.
我应该有所耳闻吗
Should I have?
认出这个人了吗
Recognize him?
你很有名
You're famous.
在某些圈子里有点名气
In certain circles.
那你愿意让我画你吗
Now would you let me paint you?
为什么你想画我
Why would you want to?
我的姐妹说我是只丑小鸭
My sisters call me an ugly duck.
那太可笑了
Oh, that's absurd.
她们是嫉妒了
They're jealous.
请让我展示一下我眼中的你吧
Let me show you how I see you.
我的工作室离这里只有两个街区
My studio is just two blocks from here.
剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表