剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表
《天才》前情提要
Previously on Genius...
我的马看起来一点也不真实 爸爸
My horse doesn't look real, Papa.
不像你的鸽子
Not like your pigeons.
我想要画的像你一样
I want to paint like you.
那么我会教你的 帕布力图
Then I will teach you, Pablito.
爸爸 总有一天我会成为一个伟大的艺术家
I am going to be a great artist one day, Papa.
你注定是一名老师
You were meant to be a teacher.
让我来介绍一下巴勃罗·毕加索和乔治·布拉克
May I introduce Pablo Picasso and Georges Braque,
立体主义运动的创始人
the founders of the Cubist Movement.
巴勃罗总是和布拉克在一起
Pablo is always with Braque.
亲爱的 绝望之苦有可治之法
Despair, my dear, is a readily treatable affliction.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
你不知道我有多孤独
You don't know how lonely I feel.
我千辛万苦走到这一步 我不会让你和其他人
I worked hard to get here, and I am not going to let you
坏了我的好事
or anyone else make a mess of it.
纳粹把它们都贴上"有伤风化"的标签了
The Nazis have labeled every bit of it as degenerate.
你觉得他们会怎么处理有伤风化的东西
What do you suppose they do to degenerates?
佛朗哥有希♥特♥勒♥和纳粹在背后撑腰 巴勃罗
Franco has Hitler and the Nazis on his side, Pablo.
我们需要你支持我们
We need you on ours.
我向上帝许愿 如果他能让肯奇塔活着
I made a vow to God if he let Conchita live,
我就放弃绘画
I would give up painting.
上帝知道 我不可能兑现诺言
God knew I could never keep my promise.
所以他带走了她
So he took her.
我一直在想 我们应该一起创造些什么
I've been thinking that we should create something together.
我们生个孩子吧
Let's make a baby.
《天才:毕加索》 第二季第七集
你能亲口告诉读者们
Can you tell our readers in your own words
为什么你加入了共♥产♥党吗
why you joined the Communist Party?
我毕生都在使用线条和颜色
All my life, I, I've used
深刻地揭露现实
line and color to try to penetrate deeper,
认清世界和人类
to understand the world and, uh, and man.
艺术是我的武器
Art has been my weapon.
我像真正的革命者一样 用自己的方式斗争
And I have fought in my own way like a true revolutionary.
但是在纳粹占领法国期间
But during the horrors of the Nazi occupation,
我觉得我做的还不够
I-I felt that that wasn't enough anymore,
我不但要用绘画同法♥西♥斯♥作斗争
that I had to fight the Fascism not only with painting
还要献出我的一生
but uh, with my whole being.
这很激进 不是吗
It's radical, isn't it?
我想到了你的静物画
I thought of your still life,
你在油布上画的那幅
the one you applied the oil cloth to.
如果我用的是壁纸 那会怎样呢
And I thought, what if I used wallpaper?
巴黎 1912年
巴黎 1944年10月29日
法国瓦洛里 1948年
壁纸就是壁纸
The wallpaper, it, it, it is itself and stands for itself.
你创造出这种意象 引起人们的注意
You build up the illusion and call attention to it.
是个好点子
It's, oh it's brilliant.
我上周向玛塞尔求婚了
I proposed to Marcelle last week.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你不赞成
You don't approve.
我当然赞成
Of course I do.
玛塞尔很好
Marcelle is wonderful.
你黑色的眼眸里满是怀疑
And yet your dark eyes flicker with doubt.
你有了全新的创意
You've just created something completely new.
你按照自己的想法选择工作时间和方式
You work when you want, how you want.
你不担心
Don't you worry having a
妻子和家庭会干扰你吗
wife and a family will interfere with that?
福楼拜说过 "生活要有规律 有条理
Flaubert said, "Be regular and orderly in your life,
这样工作中才能充满激♥情♥与创造力"
so you can be violent and creative in your work."
我想拥有最规律 最有条理的家庭生活
I intend to have the most regular, orderly family imaginable.
我也喜欢孩子
I would love to have children.
那你也应该结婚
Well, then you should get married too.
费尔南德一点也不规律 也没条理
Fernande is anything but regular and orderly.
我指的不是费尔南德
I didn't mean Fernande.
你也该成熟了
It is time to grow up.
找个合适的妻子 安定下来
Find yourself a suitable wife, settle down.
拼贴画无需墨守成规
Collage breaks all the rules.
你可以在画布上使用任何元素
You can use anything you want on the canvas.
泥土 沙子 木材
Dirt and sand, wood.
或者是像木材的纸张
Or paper that looks like wood.
我们也可以用日常用品
We can bring everyday objects in, too.
一张报纸或是壁纸
A strip of newspaper, or wallpaper.
他整个周末都在购买♥♥壁纸
He spent all weekend shopping for wallpapers.
很难找到足够普通的材料
It is difficult to find ones that are
来影射日常生活
ordinary enough to evoke everyday life.
你不能在画布上随便拼贴 然后称其为艺术
You cannot just stick anything on a canvas and call it art.
为什么不可以
Why not?
这样艺术就没有意义了
Then the idea of art becomes meaningless.
这听起来很激动人心
I think it sounds exciting.
我想看看你的拼贴画 巴勃罗
I'd love to see one of your collages, Pablo.
伊娃 我爱你 但是你对艺术过于吹毛求疵
Eva, you know I love you, but you're a terrible art critic.
你毫无视觉感和空间感
You have no visual or spatial sense.
伊娃的品味在女性中是最好的
Eva has the best taste of any woman I know.
看看这个房♥子
Look at this home.
和她一样美
It's beautiful just like she is.
她甚至还缝了窗帘
She even sewed the curtains.
你聪慧过人
Well, you're very talented.
费尔南德从未缝过一枚纽扣
Fernande has never even sewn a button.
她只会把衬衫丢掉 再买♥♥一件
She just throws the shirt out and buys another one.
你和巴勃罗进展如何了
What's going on with you and Pablo?
你似乎在生他的气
You seem irritated with him.
他只知道谈论工作
All he ever talks about is work.
你不知道自己有多幸运
You don't realize how lucky you are.
路易斯对一切都很冷淡
Louis is never excited about anything.
至少巴勃罗是热情的
At least Pablo is passionate.
热爱他的艺术 但不是我
For his art. Not for me.
我本以为你们俩大部分时间都在共度云雨
I thought you two spend most of your time together in bed.
已经不是这样了
Not anymore.
我梦到我离开了路易斯
I had a dream I left Louis.
我跑出家门 但是无处可去
I ran out of the house but I had nowhere to go.
你能帮我个忙吗
Can I ask you a favor?
如果巴勃罗问起来 你能说
If the topic comes up with Pablo, will you say that you
我和你明天一起吃饭吗
and I are going for dinner together tomorrow?
为什么
Why?
伊娃
Eva.
你说你很难找到
You said you were having problems finding
适合你拼贴画的壁纸
the right wallpaper for your collages,
所以我从橱柜里找了一卷旧壁纸给你
so I brought a roll of old ones I had in the closet.
谢谢 请进
Oh. Thank you. Come in.
费尔南德和一些朋友出去吃饭了
Fernande is out to dinner with some friends.
我还以为你也去了
I thought you were going.
我改变主意了
I, I changed my mind.
只是很普通的壁纸
They're nothing special.
很好
They're perfect.
你真是心地善良 伊娃
This was very kind of you, Eva.
你对我一直很好
Well, you've always been very kind to me.
你适合维米尔的画风
You belong in a Vermeer.
约翰内斯·维米尔(Johannes Vermeer 1632-1675)荷兰优秀的风俗画家
我不适合你的画风吗
Don't I belong in a Picasso?
我愿意之后为你作画一幅
I would love to paint you some time.
你愿意与我共进晚餐吗
Will you have a drink with me?
喝点酒之类的
Wine or something?
你为什么不去吃饭
Why didn't you go to dinner?
我不喜欢那个意大利画家
I don't like that Italian painter Oppi.
听说他也要去
I heard he was going to be there.
我不认识他
I don't really know him.
你为什么不喜欢他
Why don't you like him?
巴勃罗 我能问你一些事吗
Pablo, can I ask you something?
问吧
You just did.
如果你发现
What if you found out that,
你的一个朋友对其爱人撒了谎 你会怎样
that a friend of yours was lying to his lover?
你会说出来吗
Would you tell?
撒了什么谎
剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表