剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表
《天才》 前情提要
Previously, on Genius...
我和毕加索 我们才是未来的希望
Picasso and I, we are the future.
真希望我也能有这样一个容身之处
I wish I had a place like this.
你想的话 也可以在这里画画
But you can work here if you want.
每个月我都可以给你150法郎
I could give you 150 francs every month.
作为交换 你所有的作品都归我所有
In return, I own everything you produce.
敬毕加索
To Picasso.
敬毕加索
To Picasso!
我爱上杰曼了
I am in love with Germaine.
我并不爱你
I'm not in love with you.
为什么
Why, why not?
因为你满足不了我
Because you cannot satisfy me!
等等 卡雷斯
Carles, wait!
你不能回巴黎
You cannot go back to Paris.
不会的 我要回巴塞罗纳
No, I'm going back to Barcelona.
卡雷斯 不要
Carles, no, no...
这是我的错 我根本就不该相信他
It's my fault. I should never have believed him.
她是他的情妇
She's his mistress?
他有多少情妇
How many does he have?
他画过多少女人
How many women has he painted?
你跟多拉结束了
So you're finished with Dora?
当然不会 她才华横溢
Of course not. She's brilliant.
我记不得上一次
I can't remember the last time
她让我有想要拿起画笔的冲动是什么时候了
she made me want to pick up a brush.
我需要新鲜的事物
I need something new.
我想当画家
I want to be a painter.
你会成为一名律师
You will become a lawyer.
马蒂斯是世界上最好的画家
Matisse is the greatest painter in the world.
但毕加索好看多了
But Picasso is much better-looking.
我们在一家很有声望的画廊
We're having a joint exhibition
举办一场联合展出
at a very well-respected gallery.
你有时间一定要来看我 看看我的一些作品
You must come and visit me sometime. To see some of my work.
你要画她 是吧
You are going to paint her, aren't you?
《天才:毕加索》
你是我的老婆 我让你干什么你就干什么
You are my wife, you will do what I tell you to...
离我远点
Get away from me!
不
No...
我只有这么多了
That's all I have.
够我去巴黎的吗
Is it enough to get me to Paris?
巴黎
1943年
混♥蛋♥
Bastards.
是的 他们是不是很迷人
Yes, charming, aren't they?
谁也迷不倒你 弗朗索瓦丝
Well, no one can charm you, Francoise.
或许某个西班牙画家例外
Except perhaps a certain Spanish painter.
他可能连我们都没记住
He probably won't even remember us.
可能没记住我 但是他绝对没忘记你
Maybe not me, but he certainly hasn't forgotten you.
下午好
Good afternoon.
我们是来见毕加索先生的
We've come to see Monsieur Picasso.
当然
Of course you have.
真是个意外
Oh. What a surprise.
我们以为你在等我们来
We thought you would be expecting us.
是的 等好几天了
Yes. Days ago.
我们一直忙着展出的事 你应该来看看
We've been busy with our show. You should come.
你说过你想给我们看看你的艺术作品
You mentioned you might show us some of your art.
这让我们激动不已
It would be a thrill for us.
不
Uh, no.
我 如果你想看艺术的话 就去画廊
I, if you want to see art, you go to a gallery,
展览 博物馆
an exhibition, a museum.
你们可以去卢浮宫
Mm, you go to the Louvre.
看来我们还是打扰你了
Well, it seems we've disturbed you after all.
谢谢你的邀请
Thank you for the invitation.
当然 欢迎你们再来
You're welcome to return, of course.
但是如果你们再来 别像个朝圣的敬拜者
But if you do, don't come like the worshipers to the Holy Land.
而是因为想见我再来
Come because you want to see me.
显然她们正在办什么展览
Apparently they are having some kind of a show.
查查在哪办的
Find out where it is.
艺术家的名字是弗朗索瓦丝·吉洛
The artist's name is Francoise Gilot.
她是最有意思的青年新秀了
She's a most intriguing young discovery.
您说是不是 毕加索先生
Don't you agree, Monsieur Picasso?
谢谢你让我在这工作
Thank you for allowing me to work here.
没钱请模特
No money for models?
圣拉扎尔监狱
1902年
是的 但是
No, but
不管怎么说 真实世界都是更好的艺术主题
the real world is a better subject for art, anyway.
基♥督♥是艺术唯一的真实主题
Christ is the only real subject for art.
你画的都是他们在小巷子里卖♥♥给变♥态♥的东西
What you do they sell in alleys to perverts.
但这不关我的事
But it is not my business.
我必须警告你
I must warn you.
戴着软帽的妓♥女♥
The whores wearing the bonnets...
有梅毒 我知道
Have syphilis. I know.
是的
Yes, well.
最好保持距离
Best to keep your distance.
你可以画不戴软帽的我吗
Will you paint me without the bonnet?
我不想让任何人看到我这副样子
I don't want anyone seeing me like this.
我画戴着漂亮面纱的你 怎么样
What if I paint you in a beautiful white veil?
没人愿意买♥♥要死了的妓♥女♥的画
No one wants to buy pictures of dying whores!
我创作的是艺术 你负责卖♥♥
I make the art, you sell it.
如果你卖♥♥不出去 那是你的问题
If you can't, that's your problem.
我以为你会成为优秀的画家
I thought you were headed for greatness.
不然我为什么要每个月施舍钱给你
Why else would I dole out money to you every month?
我一直在画不是吗
I'm painting, aren't I?
你画蓝衣老太婆跟尸体
Blue hags and corpses!
梵高跟罗特列克
Van Gogh and Lautrec...
他们画花朵 歌♥舞♥女♥郎
Paint flowers, show girls,
人们可以一边吃晚餐一边看这些画
anything people can eat dinner
又不会失去食欲
under without losing their appetite.
我只能画我感受到的东西
I can only paint what I feel.
没人想要感受这样的东西
No one else wants to feel like that.
看在上帝份上 你看起来就像个死人
You look like you're the one who died, for Christ's sake.
我的挚友一枪崩了自己的脑袋
My closest friend put a bullet in his brain.
对 是很可怕
Yes. It's terrible.
但你必须学会把生活与艺术分开
But you must learn to separate your life from your art.
我做不到
I can't!
那你去找别人说你的伤心小故事吧
Then find someone else to tell your sad stories to
因为我受够你了
because I'm done with it.
杰曼
Germaine.
巴勃罗
Pablo.
我应该要更努力的
I should have tried harder.
那不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
我不该相信他的
I shouldn't have believed him.
我明知道他还没放下对你的感情
I knew he hadn't really let you go.
但我从没想过他会
But I never thought he'd...
当时很恐怖
It was horrible.
墙上到处都是血
Blood all over the walls.
曼努埃尔告诉我 卡雷斯
Manuel told me that Carles...
我刚好在他开枪前一秒闪开了
I moved just the second before the bullet hit.
现在我觉得他的鬼魂一直跟着我
Now I feel like his ghost is following me.
我知道
I know.
我试过画其他东西 其他人
I've tried to paint other things, other people,
但每张面孔
but every face...
每张面孔都变成他的脸
Every face becomes his.
你是唯一了解我感受的人
You are the only one who understands.
你不需要马上离开
You don't have to run off.
我不能回去找曼纳科
I can't go back to Manach.
我得找到新的寄宿房♥间
I need to find new lodgings.
你可以留在这里 多久都行
You're welcome to stay here as long as you want.
这样我就不会太寂寞了
It's nice not to feel so lonely.
我们刚才怎么能这样
How could we have done this?
这是我俩都需要的
It's what we both needed.
那卡雷斯需要的呢
What about what Carles needed?
他爱慕你
剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表