剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表
So make it angrier.
我当时不在战场
I wasn't there.
我不知道烈焰在血肉上焚烧是什么感觉
I don't know how the flames felt on their flesh,
他们的惨叫是什么样的
how their screams sounded.
我要见他
I need to see him.
他在工作
He's working.
他应该周二来的
He was supposed to come Tuesday.
都周四了
It's Thursday.
你要和大家一样等
You'll just have to wait with everyone else.
我必须要见他
I need to see him.
小姐 求你了
Mademoiselle, please.
求你听我说
Please. Listen to me.
我三小时之前就预约好了会面
I had an appointment for an interview three hours ago.
-我知道 是的 -为什么她能进去
- I know. Yes. - Why does she get to go in?
大家都是一样的 先生
It is the same for everybody, sir.
巴勃罗
Pablo?
这个女人是谁 巴勃罗
Who is this woman, Pablo?
抱歉 我跟她说过您在工作了 但...
Sorry, I told her you were working, but...
我叫多拉·玛尔
I am Dora Maar.
您肯定就是玛丽·德瑞丝了
And you must be Marie-Therese?
是的 是他孩子的母亲
Yes, the mother of his child.
他即将要娶的人
The woman he is going to marry.
也许你应该拜访一下他的妻子
Perhaps you should pay a visit to his wife,
他另外一个孩子的母亲
the mother of his other child,
并把你的期望告诉她
and inform her of this expectation.
让这个女人离开
Tell this woman to leave.
现在就走
Now.
我哪里都不会去的 小姐
I'm not going anywhere, Mademoiselle.
我们俩总得走一个 巴勃罗
One of us is leaving, Pablo.
是哪一个由你决定
Which one, is up to you.
你们自己解决吧
You know what, you settle it.
是的
Yup.
女士们 女士们 好了
Ladies, ladies, please!
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
西班牙 巴塞罗那 1♥8♥9♥9年
你画得我们每个人都很好看 巴勃罗
You make us all look so lovely, Pablo.
下一个你可以画我吗
Will you do me next?
如果你让我再留一晚我就给你装饰墙壁
If you let me stay another night, I'll decorate your walls.
对妓院来说这手稿也许不错
It's not bad for a whorehouse sketch,
但我见过更好的
but I've seen much better.
是吗
Have you?
是的
Yes.
诺内尔 卡萨斯 还有我
Nonell, Casas, me.
你是个艺术家对吧
Oh, you're an artist, are you?
是的 而且我看到你在模仿我们的画风
Yes, and I see you're trying to copy our style.
你肯定去过四只猫餐厅
You've obviously been to Els Quatre Gats.
我去不起四只猫餐厅
I can't afford Els Quatre Gats.
我也没有模仿任何人的画风
And I don't copy anyone's style.
你到底要不要上楼
Are you going upstairs or not?
不去
Not.
那你就出去吧
Out with you then.
好吧 你得再来
Oh what? You should come by some time.
我请你喝杯啤酒
I'll buy you a beer. Huh?
走吧
Let's go.
顺便说一下 我叫卡雷斯·卡萨吉玛斯
My name is Carles Casagemas, by the way.
你叫什么名字
What is yours?
毕加索
Picasso.
他们不能就这样逍遥法外
They can't be allowed to get away with this.
万一那公牛杀了他怎么办
What if the bull kills him, Papa?
巴黎 世博会西班牙馆 1937年
他给这幅画取名《格尔尼卡》
He's calling it "Guernica."
每个人都在谈论这个
Everybody's talking about it.
画风野蛮 不是吗
It's brutal isn't it?
甚至有点丑
Perhaps even ugly.
我读过他的句子
I read that he said,
"绘画不应只用来装饰公♥寓♥
"Painting is not meant to decorate apartments.
而应成为武器"
It's meant to be a weapon."
但画作要有美感才对
But there should be beauty in it,
哪怕被画的对象是痛苦的
even when the subject is painful.
我觉得这是力量美
I think it's powerful.
宣传作品也许是这样的
As a work of propaganda, maybe.
也许你应该写一篇报道 弗朗索瓦丝
Perhaps you should write a review, Francoise.
我确信尖锐批评世界上最好的画家
I'm sure a scathing critique of
对你的艺术职业生涯
the greatest painter in the world will do wonders
很有帮助
for your art career.
马蒂斯是世界上最好的画家 吉纳维芙
Matisse is the greatest painter in the world, Genevieve.
法国著名画家 亨利·马蒂斯
也许吧
Maybe.
但毕加索好看多了
But Picasso is much better looking.
别说你在学校
Don't say you were at school.
我给他们打过电♥话♥了
I phoned them.
我去世博会了
I went to the Exposition.
你逃课去干嘛了
You skipped class to what?
和男生去看赛船了吗
Watch the boat races with some boy?
没 我跟吉纳维芙一起
No, I went with Genevieve,
去看雕塑和画作了
to look at the architecture and the paintings.
我不理解 弗朗索瓦丝
I don't understand you, Francoise.
所有机会我都给你了
I have given you every opportunity.
我想当画家
I want to be a painter.
难道我把你养大 就为让你在蒙马特挨饿吗
You think I raised you to starve in Montmartre?
为英国游客画漫画吗
Making caricatures for English tourists?
不会 我会认真对待
I won't. I'll do serious work.
你要去上大学
You will go to University.
最后当律师或者教授
You will become a lawyer or a professor.
你明白了吗
Do I make myself clear?
明白了
Yes.
你很幸运了 弗朗索瓦丝
Consider yourself fortunate, Francoise.
这世上可没几个父亲
Not many fathers in this world
会对女儿有嫁人以外的期待的
expect more from their daughters than to find a husband.
笑什么
Something funny?
我的好朋友 大军阀弗朗西斯科·佛朗哥
My good friend El Caudillo, Generalissimo Francisco Franco,
刚刚颁布法令 离婚在西班牙不再合法了
has just decreed that divorce is no longer legal in Spain.
你的画一定深深伤害了他 巴勃罗
Your painting must have wounded him gravely, Pablo.
那么也算是物有所值
Well, then it was worth the struggle.
昂蒂布 法国南部
我为你骄傲 真的
I'm proud of you, truly.
你觉得他建立新的国家法规只是为了报复我吗
You think he created a new national law just to get back at me?
毕竟你的画那么大
Your canvas was so big after all.
这下我妻子一定
Well, it will certainly
开心得起舞了
make my wife want to get up and dance again.
法国不能离婚 西班牙也不能离婚
No divorce in France, no divorce in Spain.
她到死都能一直保留毕加索夫人的称呼了
She can remain Madame Picasso until the day she dies.
奥尔加会很开心的
Olga will be thrilled.
不过你可怜的玛丽·德瑞丝
But I'm afraid your poor Marie-Therese
恐怕就倒霉了
will be positively devastated.
你呢 亲爱的
And you, my dear?
你会不会有点失望呢
Aren't you even a little bit disappointed?
现在你也成不了毕加索夫人了
Now you can never be Madame Picasso either.
我才不会嫁给你
I would never marry you.
不会吗
Wouldn't you?
当然不
Of course not.
婚姻是在牧师 律师
Marriage is a bourgeois convention
和法♥西♥斯♥独♥裁♥者支持下形成的
supported by priests and lawyers and,
中产阶级传统
uh, fascist dictators.
而且
And besides,
妻子的定义就是 让人无聊的生物
wives, by definition, are boring creatures.
你永远不会让我无聊
Oh, I could never be bored by you.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
光线恰到好处
The light is perfect.
不 我们回旅馆吧
No, let's go back to the hotel.
我想为你作画
I want to paint you.
这画太美了 巴勃罗
It is extraordinary, Pablo.
保罗·罗森堡美术馆
剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表