剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表
就是为了借机破坏我的蜜月
you used it as an excuse to ruin my honeymoon.
我爱她 弗朗索瓦丝
I adore her, Françoise.
你怎么能说这种话
How could you say such a thing?
因为我了解你
Because I know you.
你只关心自己 不在乎别人
You care about yourself and no one else.
如果我在你心目中是这样的
Well, if that is what you truly think
我也无话可说
of me, I have nothing else to say to you.
毕加索请我过来 他想把他的作品都收走
Picasso sent me. He, uh, wants his art back.
全拿走吧
He can have it all.
什么 弗朗索瓦丝 你疯了吗
What, Françoise? Are you mad?
我不想要这些东西
I don't want them.
它们价值数百万
They are worth millions.
你总说他挡在我们中间
You're always saying he comes between us.
要摆脱他 清理他的画是最好的办法
What better way to get rid of him than get rid of his art?
麻烦了
Please.
丹尼尔 那幅不能拿走
Daniel, not that one.
抱歉 弗朗索瓦丝 他要收回所有画
I'm sorry, Françoise. He wants everything.
我要怎么跟他交待
What am I supposed to say to him?
我不管
I don't care.
你告诉他 要想拿回这幅画
You tell him that if he wants this
让他亲自来取
one back, he can come get it himself.
嗯
Hmm.
既然如此 我想我不便
Given all of this, I think it would be
再代表您了
awkward for me to continue to represent you.
是啊 做惹怒他的事
Yes, I'm sure it would be
一定令你很为难
very awkward for you to make him angry.
我愿意把您介绍给其他的中间人
I would be happy to recommend you to other dealers.
你很清楚
You know very well nobody
没有谁敢违抗他
else would dare go up against him.
出去
Out!
弗朗索瓦丝 你无权这么做
Françoise, you had no right to do that.
我们结婚了 这些画是我们的共有财产
We are married. That work belongs to us.
不 卢克
No, Luc.
这属于我生命中的另一段时光
It belongs to another time in my life.
抹去那段时光是我的权利 与你无关
And if I want to let all of that go, it's up to me, not you.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think of it, huh?
你肯定要说点什么
You must have something to say!
你是个天才 我有什么资格评价你的画
You're a genius. Who am I to express an opinion?
我选择了你 让你在我身边
You are the one that I chose to be here,
挑战我 激发我的灵感
to challenge me, to inspire me!
你想让我做你的模特吗
Would you like me to pose for you?
巴黎 1959年
我今天去看医生了
I went to the doctor's today.
一切都好吧
Everything all right?
是的 然后我就开始担心
Yes. Um, it got me thinking about
要是我患上了重病
what would happen to the children if, um,
或者被车撞了之类的
if I had some horrible disease or,
孩子怎么办
if I had got run over by a bus, you know, or something.
公交车 我会照顾好克劳德和帕洛玛
A bus? I would take care of Claude and Paloma,
当成自己的孩子 抚养他们长大
and I would raise them as my own.
我知道 那很贴心 但照顾他们
I know, and that is so sweet, but it shouldn't be
不应该是你的责任 而是他的
your financial responsibility to look after them. It's his.
他是他们的父亲
He's their father.
你到底什么意思
So, what are you proposing?
我想让他给孩子们设立一个信托基金
I'm going to ask him to set up a trust for them.
说来说去还是毕加索
All we talk about is Picasso.
我感觉我跟他也结婚了
I feel like I'm married to him, too.
我们永远没法摆脱他 是不是
We are never going to be free of him, are we?
我要求的不多 只要给孩子们
I'm not asking for much, just a small amount
设立一个信托基金就好
placed into a trust for our children.
可如果他不给我回信 我还能做什么呢
But if he won't answer my letters, what else can I do?
夫人 没有理由提起诉讼啊
Madame, there are no grounds upon which to file a lawsuit.
我读过法律 总能想出办法来的
I went to law school. There's always a way.
你和毕加索没有结过婚
You and Picasso were never married.
孩子们的出生证明上都没有他的名字
His name isn't on their birth certificates.
从法律上来说 他们不是他的孩子
Legally, they aren't even his children.
那就先解决这个问题
Then let's start there.
沃韦纳尔盖城♥堡♥ 法国普罗旺斯
你的律师从巴黎赶过来了
Your lawyer is here from Paris.
你干嘛不打电♥话♥呢
You could have phoned.
我打了 打了好几次 可你的
I did, several times. But your
杰奎琳就像个看门狗一样
Jacqueline, she's quite the guard dog.
她是在保护我 这样我才能专注干自己的事
Well, she protects me, so I can concentrate on what matters.
我们有麻烦了 关于弗朗索瓦丝的
We have a problem. It's Françoise.
毕加索先生授意我给你一项提议
Monsieur Picasso has instructed me to make you an offer.
在合法化你们孩子身份的过程中
In order to forgo the long and costly legal efforts required
为了避免冗长而昂贵的法律事务
to legitimize your children under the eyes of the law,
毕加索先生提出了一个更为简单的建议
Monsieur Picasso suggests a simpler solution.
你先和你的丈夫离婚 再和毕加索先生结婚
You divorce your husband and marry Monsieur Picasso.
这 他这是在开玩笑吗
Is this, is this one of his jokes?
不 不 绝对不是玩笑
No, no, nothing of the sort.
之后你和毕加索先生可以马上离婚
You and Monsieur Picasso could then divorce straight away,
夫人 只要你想马上就能离婚
Madame, if that is what you desire.
但孩子们的权利会被确定下来 一劳永逸
But the children's rights would be established, once and for all.
你必须得这么做 妈妈
You have to do it, Mama.
是啊 妈妈 求你了
Yes, Mama. Please!
我不敢相信 他把你们也牵扯了进来
I don't believe he chose to involve you in this.
他一整个周末都在说这个事
It's all he could talk about all weekend.
他可激动了
He was so excited!
他当着杰奎琳的面说要跟我结婚
He talked about marrying me in front of Jacqueline?
没有 我们没看见她
No, we hardly saw her.
他们一直都在吵架
They were fighting the whole time.
如果我跟你们父亲
If I were to marry your
结婚 就只是为了让你们的身份合法
father, it would be for legal reasons,
绝对不是因为我们要在一起
not because we're going to be a couple.
对 不过也许你会想在一起的
Yeah, but maybe you could.
我们家就能团圆了
And we could be a family again.
看到没 这样
Uh, see? It's not,
这样的幻想一点都不正常
it's not healthy to fantasize about things like this.
卢克怎么办呢 他一直把你们当自己的孩子
And what about Luc? He's been like a father to you.
我们喜欢他 可你跟他相处起来
We like Luc, but you and he are
跟爸爸和杰奎琳差不多
no better than Papa and Jacqueline.
每天晚上都能听到你们吵架
We hear you arguing every night.
我们那不是吵架 是说话 我们很开心的
We're not arguing, we're talking. We're happy.
你刚刚才说幻想是不正常的 妈妈
Didn't you just say it's unhealthy to fantasize, Mama?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
我累了
I'm tired.
我想离婚
I want a divorce.
瓦洛希镇礼堂 1961年3月2日
克劳德 帕洛玛 快吃
Claude, Paloma! Eat.
放学后我要去皮埃尔家
I'm going to Pierre's after
所以咱们晚饭时再见
school, so I'll, uh, see you at dinner.
妈妈
Mama?
好 玩得开心
Of course. Have a lovely day.
你得马上去巴黎找专家看看
You need to see a specialist in Paris immediately.
穆然 戛纳附近 1963年
那不着急 孩子们要来了
Oh, it can wait. My children are visiting.
我们相处的时间就这么点 所以谢谢了
This is our only time together, so thank you.
我有个惊喜给你们俩
Um, I have a surprise for both of you.
我知道现在不是一月份 不过
I know it's not January, but,
你们到时候就回纽约了
uh, you'll be back in New York then, and,
我也不想错过咱们的传统 所以
um, I didn't want to miss our tradition, so, um...
国王蛋糕
Ah, galette des rois!
我来吧
I will serve it.
我有没有给你们讲过 我为亨利·卢梭
Have I ever told you about the time I threw a party
举办过一个派对
for Henri Rousseau?
没讲过 没有吗
Uh, no? No?
他是一个老人 一辈子都在画画
Well, he was an old man who painted his entire
却没有人认可他的才华
life without no one recognizing his talent,
所以我和费尔南德就举办了一场派对嘉奖他
so Fernande and I organized a party to honor him, and
我们定了一个跟这一样的蛋糕
so we ordered a special cake like this one,
但却定错了日子
but for the wrong day.
剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表