剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表
but she does mind very much,
而且这样会让她很难过 会让她的情况更糟
and it's hurting her, and it's making her worse.
少自恋了
Don't be such a narcissist.
这事和你没有半点关系
It's got nothing to do with you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我以为我们可以照你的方式来做 但我不行
I thought I could do things your way, but I can't.
也许多拉说得对
Maybe Dora was right.
也许你还是个孩子
Maybe you're still a child.
也许吧
Maybe.
但是我会照顾好我自己的
But I am going to look after myself,
我希望你照顾好多拉
and I hope you look after Dora.
很快就会结束了
It will be over soon.
求你们 我不要这样 求你们了
Please. I don't want this. Please. Please.
离手
Clear.
我之前和你说过 办公时间不谈私事
I've told you before, no private matters on company time.
这些都是什么鬼东西
What is this nonsense?
这是我的作品[工作]
It is my work.
你搞迷糊了 科斯特罗维斯基
You are confused, Kostrowistzky.
这才是你的工作
This is your work.
再也不是了
Not anymore.
我现在是艺术评论家和诗人
I'm a published art critic now and a poet.
将其墨迹抛向天堂
"Throwing his ink towards the heavens,
吸取汝所爱之血
sucking the blood of what he likes,
发现其美味之处
and finding it delicious,
这个毫无人性的恶魔
this inhuman monster.
就是我
It is me!"
画下我的死亡阴影
"Brushed my shadows of the dead,
盲人轻轻摇着可爱的孩子
the blind man rocks pretty child,
母鹿与农牧之神飞掠而过
the doe with all her fauns slips by,
侏儒以悲伤的姿势来观察
the dwarf observes with saddened pose,
丑角如何神奇地形成
how Harlequin magically grows."
太美了 纪尧姆
It's wonderful, Guillaume.
完美地描述了画面的意境
It captures the mood of the picture perfectly.
我们成功了 巴勃罗
We have done it, Pablo.
当那些学术派的老头看到这幅画的时候
All of those academic graybeards
一定会勃然大怒的
will be apoplectic when they see it.
在秋季画廊开放时 你们俩一定会引起轰动
When the Autumn Salon opens, you'll both be sensations.
他们得先接受我的画才行
They have to accept my painting first.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
亨利·马蒂斯
马蒂斯
Matisse.
我们要走了
We're leaving.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我不会把画交上去的
I'm not submitting it.
但是为什么
But why?
因为画得不够好
It's not good enough.
剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表