剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表
这么多年 我早应该来这儿看看
All these years, I should have come to visit.
不
No,
别自责了
don't torment yourself.
你是他一生的骄傲
You were the pride of his life.
却只换来了我的冷眼相待
And in return I was ashamed of him.
巴勃罗 你父亲明白
Pablo. Your father knew that
你所做的一切 都是为了艺术
everything you did, you did for your art.
现在那个姑娘能理解你吗
Does this new girl understand that?
她理解
Yes, she does.
那就别等待了 巴勃罗 娶她吧 组建一个家庭
Then don't wait, Pablo. Marry her, start a family.
还有比这更幸福的事吗
What could bring you more happiness?
出价六千法郎 谢谢您 先生
6,000 francs is bid, thank you, sir.
有人出价六千五吗 六千五百法郎
Can I hear 6,500? I have 6,500 francs.
有人出价七千吗 七千法郎
Can I hear 7,000? I have 7,000 francs.
谢谢您 先生 有人出价七千五吗
Thank you, sir. Can I hear 7,500?
祝贺你 你的画
Congratulations, you just sold
拍出了有史以来的最高价
the most expensive painting in history.
天哪 多少
Jesus, how much?
一万两千六百五十法郎
12,650 francs.
马蒂斯的画也只拍出过一半的价格
That is twice what anyone has ever paid for a Matisse.
出自不收欢迎的外国人之手的
"Amazing prices were paid
画作拍出天价
for the works of undesirable foreigners."
我想这个记者
I think that the journalist
说的就是脏兮兮的西班牙人巴勃罗
was talking about Pablo, the dirty Spaniard!
抬高价格的是一群德国人
"And it was the Germans who pushed up the
坎魏勒 说的就是你
prices." He's referring to you, Kahnweiler,
和其他破坏法国的德国佬们
and all the other dirty Krauts who are ruining France!
别开玩笑了 马克斯 巴勃罗在美国大受欢迎
Forget that rag, Max. They love Pablo in America!
为此我要喝一杯
Oh, yay! I will drink to that!
你没事就要喝一杯
Oh, you will drink to anything.
格特鲁德
Gertrude!
你的朋友真了解我
Your girlfriend already has me figured out.
不 亲爱的 马克斯 民族主义可不是拿来开玩笑的
No, darling Max, the nationalists are nothing to joke about.
那些人想方设法跟德国开战
They're trying to stir up a war with Germany.
不会打仗的 格特鲁德
There's not going to be a war, Gertrude.
我不是请你们来聊政♥治♥的
I did not invite you all here to talk about politics.
没错 我们是为了庆祝《小丑泰德》拍出天价
Yes, we are here to celebrate the sale of the Harlequins.
《小丑泰德》大受欢迎
How Harlequin magically grows...
我真邋遢 不像你
I am a mess. Not like you.
衣着整洁 系着漂亮的小蝴蝶结 是吧
You tied it all up in a pretty little bow, didn't you? Hmm?
你把费尔南德赶走
You got rid of Fernande,
抢了巴勃罗 现在他成了有钱人
you stole Pablo and now he's filthy rich.
你说什么
What did you say?
我在念诗
Oh, a poem!
这首诗献给住着崭新豪♥宅♥的未婚女士
A poem for the unmarried lady of the fancy new
名叫蒙巴纳斯的拜金女
house, "The Gold Digger of Montparnasse."
你真可耻
You are a disgrace.
巴勃罗 他喝醉了 他不是有意的
He's drunk, Pablo. He does not mean it.
噢 不 我不是 我不是有意
Oh, no, I didn't, I did not mean to
冒犯你们这些不收欢迎的外国人
offend all of you undesirable foreigners.
出去 出去
Get out! Get out.
我应该揍他一顿
I should have thrashed him.
他喝醉了 而且费尔南德是他的朋友
He had too much to drink and Fernande is his friend.
他不高兴 我能理解
I understand why he's upset.
伊娃 你太善良了
You're too good, Eva.
嗯
Hmm.
他侮辱了你
He insulted you.
他的话不无道理
He wasn't entirely wrong.
毕竟我确实是屋子里的未婚女士
I am the "Unmarried lady of the house," After all.
我可以改变这一点
I could change that.
不 我不是在
No, I wasn't trying...
不 我爱你 我的姑娘
No, I love you, ma Jolie,
我从未如此深爱过一个人
more than I have ever loved anyone in my life.
我想在每幅作品里都题上你的名字
I want to, to write your name in all my works.
我想和你组建家庭
I want to have a family with you.
我马上回来 亲爱的
I'll be back in a moment, darling.
巴黎 1914年 德法宣战两日后
巴勃罗 今晚开车去尼斯
Drive to Nice tonight, Pablo.
阿波利奈尔还在那里
Apollinaire will still be there.
你们可以一起入伍
You can enlist together.
如果去了尼斯 我就会阻止他
If I go to Nice, it will be to stop him.
我真想阻止你
I wish I could stop you.
你希望看到什么
What do you want?
德国人占领法国 统治法国吗
German occupation and domination?
我们是艺术家 不是士兵
We are artists, not soldiers.
画画救不了法国 抵抗不了德国的铁甲
Painting won't save France from the German military machine.
乔治 我根本不是法国人 我是西班牙人
I'm not even French, Georges, I'm Spanish.
法国给予了你多少
And what has France done for you?
法国接纳了你 在这里 你可以画任何画
Given you a home where you're free to paint
爱任何人
whatever you want, love whoever you want.
法国让你变得富有
France has made you a rich man.
为了表示感激
So to show my gratitude, I should
我就该冲锋陷阵 把刀
run across a field and bury my bayonet in
刺向另一个人吗
another man's belly?
必要时刻就该如此
If that is what it takes, yes.
乔治 你被民族主义蒙蔽了
You are blinded by nationalism, Georges.
这不是为法国而战 不是为自♥由♥而战
This war is not for France, it is-it is not for freedom.
懦夫
Coward.
这是帝♥国♥主♥义♥战争 是银行家的战争
It is for imperialists and bankers!
您只需再签一个名 毕加索先生
I just need one more signature, Monsieur Picasso.
十万法郎
100,000 francs?
你为什么取这么多钱
Why are you withdrawing so much money?
这样即使这场可怕的战争导致
So if this horrible war causes the
银行破产 我也有钱照顾你
bank to fail, I can take care of you and the
和我们即将到来的漂亮孩子
beautiful babies we are going to have.
你还好吗
Are you feeling all right?
喉咙有些痒罢了
It's just a tickle.
我想让吉洛小姐做我的账户签字人
I want to make Mademoiselle Gilot a signatory on my accounts.
三十四年后
我去准备一下文件
I'll just prepare the documents.
真的有必要吗
Is this really necessary?
否则如果我的飞机在飞往波兰的途中坠毁了
How else would you be able to get the money if the
你怎么取我的钱
plane crashes on the way to Poland?
巴勃罗 如果你这么害怕坐飞机 就别去了
If you're so afraid of flying, Pablo, don't go.
克劳德只愿意让你帮他盖被子
Claude doesn't want anyone else but you tucking him in.
弗朗索瓦丝 我是认真的
Look, this is serious, Françoise.
我之前从未把钱托管给任何人过
I have never trusted anyone else to handle my money before.
这么多年我一直以为
And all these years I thought you
你因为我是艺术家而爱上我
were in love with me because I'm an artist.
原来你只是想找个管账的人
But it turns out what you needed was a bookkeeper.
兼侍女和秘书
And a maid and a secretary.
噢 弗朗索瓦丝
Oh, Françoise.
阁下至少会同意我雇一个保姆吧
Perhaps His Lordship would at least allow me to hire a nanny?
你也知道党派中的人会如何看待这件事
You know how that would look to the Party.
保姆是资产阶级的放纵
You know, a nanny is a, is um, a bourgeois indulgence.
它是 它是
It's, it's...
说的对 毕加索同志
Of course. Comrade Picasso.
你觉得飞行员知道出现问题
Do you think the pilot knows what
他们该怎么做吗
to do in case that there is some problems?
飞机不会坠毁的 巴勃罗
The plane is not going to crash, Pablo.
这只巨鸟是怎么保持在空中的
How can this monstrous bird possibly stay in the air?
数百架飞机每天飞往世界各地
Hundreds of planes fly every day all over the world.
你为什么觉得你唯一上过的这架
Why do you think the only
会坠毁呢
one you've ever been on is going to crash?
深呼吸 看窗外景色吧 巴勃罗
Just take a deep breath and look out the window, Pablo.
好美啊
It's beautiful.
全是方形和三角形
It's all squares and rectangles.
一副立体主义绘画 我懂了 我懂了
A Cubist painting. I got it right. I got it right.
这些法国人知道战争是炼狱
但有时他们必须忍♥受这种痛苦
巴勃罗 我受到了神示
Pablo. I had a vision.
上帝向我展示了自己
Jesus appeared to me.
剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表