剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表
Mm‐hmm, Shaft and the Learning Tree now.
他让电影风靡一时
That brother got it going on.
我听说他的下一部电影是关于贝西·史密斯的
(1♥8♥9♥4-1937 最著名的布鲁斯歌♥手之一)
I hear his next picture going to be about Bessie Smith.
听起来像是给我的角色
Sounds like a role for me.
可惜你没有表演经验
Except you don't have the acting experience.
嗯 我会去上些表演课
Well, I'll take some acting lessons.
-嗯哼 -你去告诉他们 宝贝
-Mm‐hmm. -You tell them, baby.
# 这将是永恒的爱 #
# This will be an everlasting love #
# 这将是... #
# This will be the one.. #
我知道娜塔莉想要做什么
Now, see, I know what Natalie's trying to do but
但是她没有能力或设备来做到这一点
she doesn't have the ability or the equipment to do it.
不过她的声音很好听
She got a pretty voice though.
你能换台吗?
Can you change the station?
我想听点别的
I want to listen to something else.
听着 亲爱的 别担心
Listen, sugar. Don't worry.
每个人都爱你
Everybody loves you.
我应该回洛杉矶 为试镜做准备
I should be back in L. A. getting ready for that audition.
他们知道他们有一位歌♥手
They know they have a singer,
我还想让他们知道我也能演
but I want them to know that I can act, too.
你天生就是演贝西·史密斯的料
You were born to play Bessie Smith.
如果你愿意 我甚至可以和你对台词
I'll even run lines with you if you want to.
或许吧
Maybe.
露丝正在整理一份我可以上的一些表演课程的清单
Ruth is getting together a list of some acting classes I could take.
# 宝贝 #
# Baby #
# 我只需要你 #
# You're all I need #
-哦 爸爸 -来吧
-Oh, Daddy. -Come on.
你以前来过这里
You've been here before.
我们以前也这么做过
We've done this before.
富兰克林牧师 我们有一些问题
Reverend Franklin, we have some questions.
我不知道为什么你们会有这么多人
I don't know why so many of you.
艾瑞莎 艾瑞莎·富兰克林
Aretha, Aretha Franklin.
富兰克林女士
Ms. Franklin.
告诉我为什么要再次这样做
Remind me why I'm doing this again.
因为艾瑞莎·富兰克林爱她的父亲 亲爱的
Because Aretha Franklin loves her father, sugar.
来吧
Come on.
富兰克林女士 富兰克林女士
Ms. Franklin. Ms. Franklin.
这是我的宝贝 嗨 宝贝
There's my baby. Hey, baby.
富兰克林牧师 对你最近的车祸
Reverend Franklin, your recent car accident,
你能告诉我们你对这件事的看法吗?
will you give us your side of the story?
嗯 任何一个开过车的人都知道事故总是会发生
Well, anybody who's ever been behind a wheel knows that accidents happen.
你被指控酒后驾车 富兰克林牧师
You were charged with drinking and driving, Reverend Franklin.
你在树立什么样的榜样?
What kind of example are you setting?
哦 我希望能洗清这些指控
Oh, I expect to be cleared from those charges.
富兰克林牧师
But Reverend Franklin,
和你一起在车里的那个年轻女人 她是你的女朋友吗?
the young woman that was in the car with you, was she your girlfriend?
我希望你们今年夏天 能和我一起参加...
I would hope that you all would join me at my pastor's
我这个牧师的周♥年♥庆♥典
anniversary celebration this coming summer.
我已经在新伯特利教堂和底特律走了很长很长的路
I've carried New Bethel and Detroit a long, long way.
关于这个话题 我要说的都说完了
And I've said all I'm going to say on the subject.
牧师? 富兰克林女士
Reverend? Ms. Franklin.
你会参加格莱美颁奖典礼吗?
Are you going to attend the Grammy's seeing as
尽管今年你没有获得提名
how you did not receive a nomination this year?
我在此不是来谈论格莱美奖的
I'm not here to talk about the Grammy's but I'll let
但我可以透露一个小秘密 我最近接受了...
you in on a little secret, I have recently accepted a
一部大型故事片的主演
starring role in a major feature film.
刚才怎么回事 亲爱的?
What was that about, sugar?
希望我们能得到那部电影
Let's hope we get that movie.
1977年 洛杉矶
-祝你今天愉快 -再见
-Have a good day. -Bye.
你迟到了
You're late.
宁可在天堂门口迟到 也不要准时到地狱
Better to be late at heaven's gate than to arrive in hell on time.
是你自己想出来的吗?
Did you come up with that by yourself?
也许
Maybe.
你准备好开始了吗?
Are you ready to dive right in?
-是的 -真的?
-Yes. -Yeah?
-是的 -那好 试试这个
-Yeah. -So, tell me this.
你有没有试过信任练习?
Have you ever tried the trust exercise?
也许
Maybe.
我的意思是这取决于我和谁在一起
I mean it depends on who I'm with.
哦 好吧 听着 其实很简单
Oh, well, look. It's really easy.
你所要做的就是转过身背向我
All you have to do is turn away from me,
然后 向后倒入我的怀抱
fall back into my arms.
你必须相信我能接到你
But you have to trust that I'll catch you.
恕我直言 格林·特鲁曼先生
With all due respect, Mr. Glynn Turman,
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
来吧 我接得到你 我保证
Come on, I got you. I promise.
作为演员和艺术家 我们必须保持开放和脆弱
You see as actors and artists we have to keep ourselves open and vulnerable
因为信任是我们拥有的最重要的东西
because trust is the most important thing we have.
如果你让我跌倒 你的案子会有很多律师的
You are going to have a lot of lawyers on your case if you let me fall.
好吧 你知道吗 对此我深信不疑
Well, you know what, I trust you on that.
那好 我是不会让你跌倒的
So, I won't let you fall.
让我们试试
Let's try it.
-好的 -可以吗?
-Okay. -Yeah?
-好了 -准备好了?
-All right. -You ready?
-嗯哼 -一
-Mm‐hmm. -One.
-嗯哼 -二
-Mm‐hmm. -Two.
-嗯哼 -三
-Mm‐hmm. -Three.
-不 -好的
-No. -Okay.
让我们再试一次
Let's try it one more time.
没问题的
It's okay.
我就在这儿 犯罪同伙
I'm right here, partner in crime.
-你准备好了? -嗯哼
-You ready? -Mm‐hmm.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
没问题的
It's okay.
我没有准备好 是我的错
I wasn't ready, it's my fault.
不 不 没问题的 听着...
No, no, it's okay. Listen...
害怕是很正常的 好吗?
It's okay to be afraid, okay?
-嗯哼 -没事的
-Mm‐hmm. -All right.
-好的 -让我们再试一次
-Okay. -Let's try it again.
我们一起数
Let's count together.
好的 没问题
Okay, all right.
-一 -一
-And a one. -One.
-二 -二
-Two. -Two.
-三 -三
-Three. -Three.
-怎么样? -嗯哼
-How was that? -Mm‐hmm.
当然了
Of course.
贝西是一个女人 周围都是发号♥施令的男人
Bessie was a woman who's surrounded by men who are calling the shots.
我可以理解
I can relate to that.
你很适合这个角色
You'd be perfect for the part.
谢谢你帮我准备
Thank you for helping me prepare.
这是我的荣幸 真的
It's my pleasure, really.
让我们再排练一次
Let's give it another go.
好的
Okay.
"我不是在找丈夫 你听到了"
"I'm not looking for a husband, you heard me.
"我还年轻 我还要到处看看"
I'm still young and I ain't done running around."
很好
It's good.
但是请记住 当贝西与那些人交谈时
But remember when Bessie is talking to those folks
她很凶 但也很脆弱 对吧
she is fierce but she's also fragile, right.
她隐瞒 是因为她很坚强
But she's hiding it because she's tough.
没错 但事情并不总是按她的方式发展
True. But things didn't always go her way.
有时候她甚至会犯错
And sometimes she even made mistakes.
你要明白 你必须演出她的所有特征
You see, you've got to play all of her angles,
你要敞开心扉 就像你唱歌♥时那样
keep your heart open like you do when you sing.
你觉得他们会选我演这个角色吗?
You think they're going to pick me for this part?
最好这样 不然我就要联♥系♥他们了
They better or they're going to be hearing from me.
摄影机会喜欢你的 真的
The camera's going to love you, really.
# 我坐在家里 #
# I was sittin' at home #
你迷上了你的表演老师
You got a crush on your acting teacher.
我没有 我保证
I do not, I promise.
格林是个好教练
Glynn is a, a good coach.
他是一位电影明星 喜欢分享技艺
剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表