剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表
阿门!
Amen!
可能觉得他们受到了虐待
Who may feel like they've been mistreated,
天父 上帝
Father, God.
不是因为他们做错了什么 天父 上帝
Not because they have done something wrong, Father, God.
而是因为他们身上有一些非常正确的品质
But because there's something extremely right about them.
是的!
Yeah!
以赛亚书 53:5
Isaiah 53:5
告诉我们 你身上的刺伤
tells us the pierce in your side
来自我们的过犯
is from our transgressions.
是的!
Yes!
他因我们的罪孽而被击溃
He was crushed for our iniquities.
是的!
Yes!
给我们带来平安的惩罚
The punishment that brought us peace
落在他身上
is on Him.
借着这些伤口 我们得以痊愈 天父 上帝
By these wounds we are made whole, Father, God.
即使你感觉不到 上帝也在为你解决问题
God is working things out for you even if you don't feel it.
有信仰 要忠诚
Have faith. Be faithful.
因为哪里有信仰
For where there is faith,
哪里就有希望 哪里就有奇迹绽放
hope grows, and miracles blossom.
天父 上帝 谢谢你!
Father, God, thank you!
谢谢你的感召!
Thank you for this congregation!
# 来吧 喊 喊 喊呀 #
# Come on and shout, shout, shout it #
# 嚯 你要喊呀 #
# Ho, you gotta shout it #
# 他治愈了你 你最好边跑边喊 #
# He healed you, you better run and shout #
# 他拯救了你 你最好边跑边喊 #
# He saved you, you better run and shout #
# 喊 喊 喊 喊-喊-喊 #
# Shout, shout, shout, shout‐shout‐shout #
# 喊 喊 喊 喊-喊-喊 #
# Shout, shout, shout, shout‐shout‐shout #
# 荣耀 荣耀 荣耀 荣耀 #
# Glory, glory, glory, glory. #
# 哦哦哦哦哦 喊呀 喊呀 #
# Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, shout it, shout it. #
# 哦哦哦哦哦 喊呀 喊呀 #
# Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, shout it, shout it. #
# 哦哦哦哦哦 喊呀 喊呀 #
# Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, shout it, shout it. #
# 喊 喊 喊 喊-喊-喊-喊 #
# Shout, shout, shout Shout‐shout‐shout‐shout. #
# 喊 喊 喊 喊-喊-喊-喊 #
# Shout‐shout‐shout‐shout‐shout‐ shout‐shout #
# 荣耀 荣耀 荣耀 荣耀 #
# Glory, glory, glory, glory #
主不会等你的
Lord ain't gonna be waitin' for you,
但我会
but I will be.
你走进这里的那一刻 我就知道是你
I knew it was you the moment you walked in here.
那条围巾和眼镜骗不了任何人
That scarf and them glasses ain't fooling nobody.
你就是头上套个纸袋进来
You could come in here with a paper bag over your head,
我也会知道那就是你
I'd know it was you.
从现在起 我不再想躲着你
I wasn't trying to hide from you now.
在你上"安迪·威廉姆斯秀"之前
You know you should have called me before
你应该给我打个电♥话♥
you did that Andy Williams Show.
现在关于安迪·威廉姆斯 为什么我要打电♥话♥给你?
Now, why I need to call you about Andy Williams?
那个可怕的红色羽毛掸子
That terrible, red feather duster thing.
我的意思是 我本来可以帮你省下一大堆麻烦的
I mean I could have saved you a whole mess of trouble.
我就站在我的红色鸡毛掸子旁边
I stand by my red feather duster.
嗯 那好吧
Well, all right.
我在此不与歌♥后争论
I ain't here to argue with the Queen.
我听说你在休息
I hear you're taking a break.
你赢得了假期
You, you earn that vacation.
不是那种休息时间
It's not that kind of time off.
你还好吧 瑞?
Are you okay, Re?
会好的
I will be.
我觉得我 我觉得我迷失了
I feel like I, I feel like I got lost.
也许我 我到了我要去的地方
Maybe I, I got to where I was going,
却没有我想去的地方
and it was nowhere I wanted to be.
嗯 你知道
Well, you know,
你在"上帝之家"总是有个家
you always have a home in the House of God.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
我想录制一张福音专辑
I, I want to record a Gospel album.
-回你的老教堂 -不行
-Back to your roots. -Not exactly.
我想在这里录制 与你
I want to record it here with you,
与你的合唱团 在你的教堂
your choir, your church.
不在你♥爸♥爸的教堂?
Not your daddy's church?
不
No.
你♥爸♥爸知道此事吗?
Does he know about this yet?
不
No.
我想找到自己的路 有爸爸在身边 我做不到
I want to find my own way and I can't do that with my daddy around.
我一开始就被分开 部分原因就在于他
He's part of the reason I was pulled apart in the first place.
我知道 我也在场 我看到了
I know. I was there, I saw it.
嗯 你知道 他不会处之泰然的
Well, you know he ain't going to take this laying down.
没关系 只能这样了
That's okay. It's how it has to be.
好的
Okay.
只管做 我们做一张福音专辑出来
Let's do it, let's make a Gospel album.
嗯 好吧
Well, all right.
嗯哼
Mm‐hmm.
如果你准备好了 我也就准备好了
If you ready, I'm ready.
底特律 1954年
各位 别忘了做明天的阅读
Everyone, don't forget to do your reading for tomorrow.
我已经给你的一些文章打分了
And I've graded some of your essays.
下次写得更好 好吗?
Do better next time, yes?
明天见
See you tomorrow.
谢谢你 洛瑞夫人
Thank you, Ms. Lowrey.
哦 艾瑞莎 过来一下
Oh, Aretha. Come here for a second.
你的文章写得很好
You did a beautiful job on your essay.
谢谢你 洛瑞夫人
Thank you, Mrs. Lowrey.
我今天下午要把它拿给德雷克太太看看
I'm going to show it to Mrs. Drake this afternoon
并提议你成为我们
and propose that you be one of our
九年级毕业演讲者中的一员
ninth grade graduation speakers.
谢谢你 洛瑞夫人
Thank you, Mrs. Lowrey.
你可以从欢迎大家开始
You can maybe start with a little welcome to everyone.
就像这样?
Like this?
下午好 女士们先生们
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen.
首先
First of all,
我要祝贺我的毕业同学们
I'd like to congratulate my fellow graduates.
就是这样
Exactly.
你知道 我曾经和你妈妈芭芭拉在合唱团唱歌♥
You know, I used to sing in the choir with your mother, Barbara.
她非常聪明 就像你一样
She was very smart, just like you.
她会为你成为学生而感到自豪
She would be so proud of the student that you've become.
你自然会成为我们演讲者的一员
You'll be a natural as one of our speakers.
谢谢你 洛瑞夫人
Thank you, Mrs. Lowrey.
对不起 我得跑了
Sorry, I've gotta run,
合唱团排练我要迟到了
I'm going to be late for choir practice.
好的 保持练习
Okay. Keep practicing.
# 回到老地标 #
# Back to the old landmark #
# 老地标 #
# Old landmark #
不 不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
快点 鲁弗斯 你在后面干什么呢?
Come on Rufus, what ya doing back there, huh?
内奥米 你让女低音看起来很糟糕
Naomi, you're making the altos look bad.
嘿 嘿 嘿 露丝
Hey, hey, hey, Ruth,
你连嘴都没张
you ain't even open up your mouth.
从头开始 一起唱
From the top, let's go.
# 让我们都 #
# Now let us all #
# 回到过去 #
# All go back #
# 回到老地标 #
# Back to the old landmark #
# 老地标 #
# Old landmark #
# 让我们都回到过去 #
# Let us all go back #
# 都回到过去 #
# All go back. #
# 回到老地标 #
# To the old landmark. #
# 老地标 #
# Old landmark #
# 让我们都 #
# Now let us all #
# 回到过去 #
# All go back #
# 老地标 #
# Old landmark #
# 让我们继续为主事奉 #
# And we'll stay in the service of the Lord #
是的 嘿嘿嘿 好了 好了
Yes, hey, hey, hey. All right now, all right now.
好了 瑞 我需要你这么做
All right now, Re, this is what I need you to do.
我需要你在第二小节后再进入
I need you to come in after the second bar, right,
我需要你在台桥上大声唱歌♥
I need you to sing out loud throughout the bridge, okay?
克利夫兰牧师兄弟 如果...
Reverend Brother Cleveland, if, if,
如果我女儿需要任何指导
剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表