剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表
(詹姆斯·布朗, 1933-2006, 美国黑人歌♥手 被誉为灵魂乐的教父)
James Brown, Elvis Presley.
你想在你的演艺事业上有所突破
You want to make inroads on your acting career,
这会让你出大名的
this'll put you on the map.
这真的不是我所想的
It's not really what I had in mind.
是的 她真的很想参加教堂礼拜
Yeah, she really wants to have a church service.
一切依旧 只是教堂更大更好
It's still going to be, just bigger and better.
这样的话 你想想 你可以多带多少人
And, and, and this way think about how many more people you
去教堂
can take to church.
影响力呀
Impact.
看你想要什么 瑞
It's about what you want, Re.
都是为你
This is for you.
发号♥施令的仍旧是你
You'll still call all the shots.
如果我们要这样做
If we're gonna do this,
我想在社区里做
I want to do it in the community.
我们在瓦茨做 怎么样?
What about we do it in Watts?
"新圣殿传教士"(教堂)
New Temple Missionary.
它有多少座位?
How many does it seat?
对不起 牧师
Excuse me, Reverend.
富兰克林女士 你姐姐艾玛的电♥话♥
Ms. Franklin, your sister Erma's on the line.
她说她一直在打电♥话♥给你
She said she's been trying to reach you.
告诉她我回头找她
Tell her I'll get back to her.
到"新圣殿"看一眼?
Take a look at New Temple?
我这就去
I'm on my way.
他们在新圣殿那里成圣
They sanctified up there at New Temple.
# 或许 #
# May‐ay‐be #
# 如果我每晚祈祷 #
# If I pray every night #
# 你就会回到我身边 #
# You'll come back to me #
# 或许 #
# And may‐ay‐be #
# 如果我每晚哭泣 #
# If I cried everyday #
# 你就会回来留下来 #
# You'd come back to stay #
# 哦哦哦哦哦 或许 #
# Oh‐oh‐oh‐oh‐oh, maybe #
你还好吗 瑞?
You okay, Re?
都干什么呢?
What's going on in here?
姑娘们 我们去教堂要迟到了
Girls, we're going to be late for church.
你好吗 小瑞?
You all right little Re?
还好 我这就来
Yeah, I'm coming.
这些是不同的阶段 明白吗
These are the stages, right.
从你告诉我的 这张图...
From what you told me; this picture right here
可能就是你当前的状况
is probably where you are.
怀孕三个月了
Three months pregnant.
我又要生一个小孩了
I'm going to have another baby.
我希望我妈妈在这里
I wish my mother was here.
我就知道会这样
I know you do.
今年夏天的那次巡演
On that circuit this summer,
姑娘 你玩得很野
girl, you were running wild.
是哪个男孩对你做的?
Which one of those boys did that to you?
别介意 我本应该更好地...
Never mind, I should of did a better job of
照顾你
looking out for you.
你♥爸♥爸本应该更好地...
Your father should have did a better job
照顾你
looking out for you.
爸爸会为我感到羞耻
Daddy's going to be so ashamed of me.
不到万不得已 不要告诉他 好吗?
Just don't tell him until you have to, okay?
记住他是你父亲 不是上帝
And remember he's your father, not God.
一切都会好起来的 瑞
It's going to be all right, Re.
# 神圣 #
# Holy #
# 神圣 #
# Holy #
# 神圣 #
# Holy #
# 神圣 #
# Holy #
你知道我们下一首将要唱
Next thing you know we'll be doing
"听到传闻"
"Heard it Through the Grapevine".
是的 这是马文·盖伊的歌♥
(1939-1984 美国摩城唱片著名歌♥手 曲作者)
Yes, this is a Marvin Gaye song.
如你所知 他是一位神圣牧师的儿子
As you know, he is the son of a sanctified minister.
我不明白这怎么会是主的音乐 富兰克林女士
I don't see how this is the Lords music, Ms. Franklin.
所有音乐都是上帝的音乐
All music is God's music.
我们正在分享他给我们的礼物
We are sharing the gift he gave us.
好了 各位 休息十分钟
All right, everybody, take ten.
如果有人觉得这有失身份
And if anybody feels like this is beneath them,
我有100人准备好接替你的位置
I have 100 people ready to take your place.
我不怪他们
I don't blame them.
我们答应他们去教堂做礼拜
We promised them a church service and I don't want to
我不想忽视这一点
lose sight of that.
好的 有几件事
Okay, couple of things.
好消息
Great news.
华纳兄弟公♥司♥的乔·博伊德让西德尼·波拉克
Joe Boyd at Warner Brothers got Sydney Pollack
执导这次拍摄
to direct the film.
他是谁呀?
Who's that?
他是大导演
He's a big director.
他正在拍摄斯特里桑和雷德福德的下一步电影
He's shooting Streisand and Redford's next movie,
他两年前还获得过奥斯卡提名
nominated for an Oscar two years ago.
这对我们来说意义重大
This is monumental for us.
还有什么事?
What else?
好吧
Right.
你♥爸♥爸打电♥话♥给我 他很沮丧
Your father called me; he's upset.
想让我们在新伯特利录制专辑
Wants us to record the album at New Bethel.
不
No.
我知道这是一个重大改变
I know it's a big pivot,
但我不认为这是个坏主意
but I don't think it's a bad idea.
她说了"不"
She said no.
这可能就是我姐姐打电♥话♥来的原因 现在
That's probably why my sister called and now
他却打电♥话♥给你
he calls you.
听着 我不知道你和你父亲之间
Look, I don't know what's going on between you
发生了什么 艾瑞莎
and your father, Aretha.
但作为你的制片搭档 我必须告诉你
But as your producing partner I have to tell you
在新伯特利录制这次演出是个好主意
that recording this at New Bethel is a good idea.
好吧 从营销的角度来看 这是一个本垒打
Okay, from a marketing perspective it's a home run.
声响效果棒极了
The acoustics are fantastic.
声响效果 我知道新伯特利的声响效果
The acoustics, I know what the acoustics are
会是怎样 杰瑞
like at New Bethel, Jerry.
我第一张专辑就是在那里录制的 我不在乎
I recorded my first record there and I don't care.
我不会在那儿录这张专辑
I'm not recording this album there.
坚持到底 (别越界了)
Stay the course.
你听到了吗?
You hear me?
瑞 等等 瑞
Re! Wait up! Re!
你去哪里?
Where are you going?
瑞 等等 等一下
Re, hold up, just wait a minute.
我 我不干了 这行不通
I, I, I'm done. This isn't working.
我今晚就回纽约
I need to go back to New York tonight.
拜托 亲爱的 你至少得睡一觉...
Come on, sugar. You've got to at least sleep...
我不想睡觉
I don't want to sleep on it.
我不需要睡觉
I don't need to sleep on it.
我不能在他的教堂录这张专辑
I can't record this album at his church.
我...我...我已经做过一次了
I, I, I've done that once.
首先 没人强迫你录制一定要在
First of all, no one can force you to record at
新伯特利 或者其它地方
New Bethel or anywhere else for that matter.
就我而言 你根本不需要在教堂录制
As far as I'm concerned, you don't have to record it at a church at all.
这是关于你与上帝的个人关系
This is about your personal relationship with God.
我不知道是关于什么的
I don't know what it's about anymore.
我会告诉你是关于什么的
I'll tell you what it's about.
是关于你父亲打电♥话♥给杰瑞 就是这件事
It's about your father calling Jerry, that's it.
你为什么一直给他权力?
Why do you keep giving him your power?
我 我只是
I, I just.
如果你一直把我拒之门外 这样是行不通的
This isn't going to work if you keep shutting me out.
我...我爱我的父亲
I, I love my father.
是他造就了今天的我
He made me who I am but this,
但是 这应该是给我的
this was supposed to be for me.
他却来夺走
And he took that away.
# 感情已逝 #
# Feelings gone #
嗨 对不起
Hey, I'm, I'm sorry.
肯正开车过来
Ken's pulling the car around.
我只是来拿我的东西
剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表