剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表
# Mmm‐hmm #
# 你撒谎说你需要我 ! #
# You lied and said you needed me! #
# 你滥用了我的爱 让我自♥由♥ #
# You abused my love, set me free #
# 你不需要 你不想要我 #
# You didn't need, you didn't want me #
# 有谁帮助我 这个人想嘲讽我! #
# Somebody help me, this man wants to taunt me! #
# 我乞求你 哦 拯救我 #
# I'm beggin' you to, oh, save me #
# 需要有人拯救我 #
# Need somebody to save me #
# 拯救我 拯救我 #
# Save me, save me #
# 呼唤披篷骑士 青蜂侠 还有加藤 #
# Callin' the Cape Crusader, Green Hornet, Kado too #
# 我麻烦如此多 不知道该怎么办 #
# I'm in so much trouble, I don't know what to do #
# 若你想起我 就请拯救我 #
# If you think anything about me, save me! #
# 哦 是的 #
# Oh yeah #
("灵魂小姐"高居唱片榜)
(荣获五张金唱片
黑人女孩粉碎流行榜)
(艾瑞莎·富兰克林: 她让救赎看起来很色情)
(艾瑞莎震惊了演艺界)
# 拯救我 拯救我 #
# Save me, save me #
# 明白! #
# Understand! #
# 拯救我! #
# Save me! #
# 任何人! #
# Anybody! #
(榜单第4名: 宝贝 我爱你)
# 拯救我! #
# Save me! #
# 拯救我 #
# Save me #
(榜单第1名: 尊敬)
# 喔! 哦 哦 哦 拯救我! #
# Whoo! Oh, oh, oh, save me! #
第一场很棒
The first set was great.
第二场会更好
Second sets going to be better.
我的父母来了 前排座位
My parents are here, front row seats,
外面只有站的地方
and there's standing room only out there.
我们的辛勤工作终于得到了回报
Our hard work is finally paying off.
我们的辛勤工作?
Our hard work ?
我不想再与你过了 泰德
I don't want to be married to you anymore, Ted.
你才刚刚火
What you get yourself a couple hits,
你就认为你和我结束了?
you think you're through with me?
你有点目中无人
You're getting a little big for your britches.
就算你试过 你也赶不上我
You couldn't' even keep up with me if you tried.
和你幸福的丈夫在一起
How's your story book life going to look with
你的童话般的生活会样子?
your happy husband?
我要离婚 泰德
I'm getting a divorce, Ted.
为什么?
Why?
因为你♥爸♥让你这么做?
Because CL Franklin told you to do it?
还是因为富兰克林家族认为他们太优秀了
Cause the Franklin family thinks they're too good for
一般人 像我这样拉皮条的 攀不起
a regular man, a pimp like myself.
我跟你说话时 你要看着我
You're going to look at me when I'm talking to you.
我想让你知道
I want you to know that it is
获得尊敬是很难的
hard to get respect.
我说了 我跟你说话时 你要看着我
I said look at me when I'm talking to you.
但是如果你不明白
But if you don't get it,
那好 在这个舞台上 我正拿着我的钱包
well I got my pocketbook right here on stage with me.
在唱歌♥之前 我要确保我能拿到报酬
I make sure I get paid before I sing.
这就是尊敬
That's respect.
嗯 我刚刚度过了一段美好的时光 我希望大家
Well, I have had a wonderful time and I hope you all have
今晚都能尽兴
enjoyed yourselves tonight.
谢谢你的光临
I thank you for coming.
晚安 非常感谢
Goodnight, thank you so much.
此刻 给富兰克林夫人一个惊喜
And now, with a surprise for Mrs. Franklin.
这是您最喜欢的本地DJ
Introducing your favorite local disc jockey,
火箭琼斯
Rocket Jones.
稍等
Wait one second.
敬您所做的一切
In recognition of all you've done.
为各种音乐
For all kinds of music and for
为各种人群
all kinds of people.
尤其为灵魂音乐和灵魂人物
But especiall for soul music and soul people.
芝加哥人♥民♥
The people of Chicago and the
和世上的人们 因此称您为 "灵魂歌♥后"
people of the world, hereby crown you "Queen of Soul".
我爱你 歌♥后!
I love you, Queen!
我爱你 艾瑞莎!
I love you, Aretha!
瑞 瑞 瑞...
Re, Re, Re...
等下 等下 等下
Hold, hold, hold.
稍等片刻 谢谢
Just hold on a second. Thank you.
瑞 你想和我谈谈吗 片刻就好?
Re, do you want to talk to me for a second?
宝贝 你现在好像没有在听我说话
Baby, look, it seems like you're not listening to me right now.
我需要你现在听我说 片刻就好
I need you to listen to me for just a second right now.
我正在尝试与你交谈 看起来你不太愿意
I'm trying to talk to you, it don't look like you're trying.
瑞
Re.
瑞 开门 宝贝
Re, open the door baby.
开门呀
Open up the door.
瑞?
Re?
瑞 让我进去
Re, let me in.
有很多媒体人想和你谈谈
There's a lot of press folks out here who want to talk to you.
你想这样对我?
You going to do me like this?
宝贝 我只是想和你谈谈 好吗?
Baby, I just want to talk to you, okay?
我们就坐下来谈谈 只有你和我 好吗?
We'll just sit and talk, just you and me, okay?
别这样 宝贝
Come on, baby.
宝贝 开开门 好吗?
Baby, just open the door, okay?
开开门 我们要谈谈
Open the door, we're going to talk,
我不会伤害你的
I ain't going to do you wrong.
好吧 我会好好待你的 好吗
Okay, I'm going to do you just right, okay,
我会好得如金 宝贝
I'm going to be good as gold, baby.
让我进去吧
Just let me in the door.
我很抱歉 宝贝
I'm so sorry, baby.
宝贝 很抱歉
Baby, I'm so sorry.
我...我不知道自己怎么了
I, I don't know what got into me.
让我进去 这该死的门 瑞!
Let me in the goddamn door, Re!
开开这该死的门!
Open the damn door!
没有我 你做不成的
You can't do this without me.
我成就了你
I made you.
当那些白人来找你说话时 谁会在你身边?
Who's going to be there for you
when them peckerwoods come talking to you,
当他们试图告诉你你是谁时
when they try to tell you who you are,
谁会在你身边?
who's going to be there for you?
谁会帮你脱困?
Who's going to help you out ?
你以为你是谁
Who the hell do you think you are?
# 我可能会厌倦 #
# I may get weary #
# 女人确实会厌倦 #
# Women do get weary #
# 穿着同样破旧的衣服 #
# Wearing the same shabby dress #
# 但对于一个疲倦的人 #
# But to one who's weary #
# 试着带点... #
# Try a little #
# 试着带点温柔 #
# Try a little tenderness #
# 哦 哦 哦 #
# Oh‐ho‐ho #
# 我可能在等待 #
# I may be waiting #
# 只是期待着 #
# Just anticipating #
# 我可能永远不会拥有的 所有事情 #
# All of the things I may never possess #
# 嗯 但是当我等待时 #
# Mmm, but while I'm waiting #
# 试着带点... #
# Try a little... #
剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表