剧集 | 闪点行动(2008) | 导航列表
I'm not the one waving a gun around.
拿枪到处晃的人又不是我
Okay, but my guy's in there facing a gun
但我的手下可在里面对着枪口呢
Because this kid came after you
因为这孩子是冲着你的
And I'd kinda like to understand
我想了解的是
What it is that's pissing him off.
是什么招惹了他
You need me, I'll be outside, calling my attorney.
需要我去门外找我 我打电♥话♥给我的律师
Sir, you do not leave that hallway.
先生 你不能离开大厅
You stay with security, I may have more questions.
你必须有安全人员陪同 我还有话要问
Hey, Jules, get Michael's lawyer back on the phone,
朱尔斯 再打给迈克尔的律师
Let's find out what this Cheznik isn't telling us.
查出这个切宁克有什么不可告人的秘密
I'm on it.
马上
Alpha team, what's going on? where are you?
A队 情况如何 你们在哪
We're 2 minutes away from deadline.
只剩2分钟了
It's gonna be tight.
快来不及了
So you sat up there
你就坐在被告席上
And you told your story and...
讲了你的故事
What, you thought the jury would believe you?
你认为陪审团会相信你吗
That's a good boy, Eddie, just...
他是好人 艾迪 只是...
Keep walking him back
让他向后走
'Til he's right underneath the balcony.
一直走到阳台下面
They did.
他们信了
But then Cheznik puts some guy on the stand,
但之后切宁克找了个人来
Some, some guy that had been in a holding cell with me
那人和我一同被关在关押室
For five minutes.
就5分钟
Then he gets up there
接着他就站了出来
And he tells the jury that i confessed to him;
对陪审团说我向他坦白了
That I told him that I killed her.
说我告诉他 是我杀了她
Is there anything in Michael's file
迈克尔的档案里有什么
That shows wrongdoing on the part of the prosecution?
可以证明检察官的审判有误
Anything at all?
有吗
No, anything that might have incriminated Cheznik is gone.
没有 和切宁克有关的文件都消失了
What about other cases this guy's prosecuted?
那他起诉的其他案件呢
I'll need some time.
给我点时间
So this guy says that you confessed to him...
这家伙说你跟他招供了
What did you say?
那你说了什么
Nothing, not a word. not even a hello.
没有 什么都没说过 连句招呼都没打
And that's what you told the jury?
你也是这么告诉陪审团的
Yeah.
是的
But this guy,
但这个人
He knew stuff about how she died.
他知道她是怎么死的
things that only the killer would know,
一些只有凶手才知道的细节
Things that I didn't even know.
我根本不知道的事
Talk to me, Lewis.
说话 路易斯
Almost there.
就快到了
ed, one minute 'til the shooters deadline,
艾迪 离时限只有一分钟了
And alpha needs more time.
再给A队点时间
You need to buy us more time.
再拖延一下
So that's why you wanted the file.
所以你才要那些文件
But none of it was there.
但什么都没有
Cheznik made sure of that.
切宁克早都料到了
All right, you have gotta forget about Cheznik, okay?
好吧 先别管切宁克了
And confronting him at gunpoint
用拿枪和他对峙
Is not gonna convince anyone of anything.
别人就不会相信你的话了
If you're innocent, put down the gun.
如果你是清白的 就放下枪
A gun never solved anything, believe me.
枪永远无法解决问题 相信我
The police are probably out there right now...
警♥察♥可能已经在外面了
With a sniper.
还有狙击手
I know how they work, so.
我知道他们如何处理这种事
I'm asking you,
我请求你
I am begging you...
我求你
I am begging you...
求你
Just put the gun down.
把枪放下吧
No, it's over.
不 一切都结束了
No.
不
You get over next to him and put your hands up.
你站到他旁边去 把手举起来
Now!
快点
Spike, he's escalating. where are you?
斯派克 他越来越激动了 你们到哪儿了
15 seconds away.
还要15秒
That's not good enough.
太慢了
Now! I need you now, I need you now.
我要你现在就位 就现在
Bravo team has it.
B队瞄准了目标
No, I don't wanna go lethal.
不 我不想使用致命性方案
I don't want to go lethal.
我不想那样做
Alpha team, I'm watching you.
A队 我正看着你们
Are you set?!
准备好了吗
Your time is up.
时间到了
We're set, boss.
就位了 头儿
Go! go! go!
快快 行动
Police, put the gun down now! drop your weapon!
警♥察♥ 把枪放下 放下武器
Drop the gun! put it down now!
把枪扔了 把枪放下
You're okay. you're okay.
没事了 没事了
You're okay.
把枪放下
He's got her.
他把她救出来了
He's got her, he's got her. they're clear, they're safe.
人♥质♥救出来了 一切正常 他们很安全
Come on, come on. They're safe.
快点快来 他们安全了
You son of a bitch!
你个混♥蛋♥
Okay, where's the subject? where's uh...
好了 目标在哪 在哪...
Where's Michael Jameson?
迈克尔·詹姆斯在哪儿
I'm sorry I freaked out, I didn't know.
对不起 我吓坏了 我不知道
You're all right. you're okay.
没事了 你安全了
Cuffs. get these cuffs off. you did great.
手铐 把手铐打开 你做得很好
Are you okay?
你还好吧
I'll be all right when that kid gets outta there.
等那孩子出来我才没事
I've been on the phone with his lawyer.
我和他的律师通过电♥话♥
The kid was right, the case was a disaster.
那孩子没错 这案子就是场灾难
What do you mean "a disaster"?
灾难 什么意思
Get a load of this...
看看这个
If you won't let me talk to Cheznik
你要是不让我见迈克尔·詹姆斯
Then give me a tape recorder.
那就给我准备录音机
Subject turns to suicide 12:11 pm.
12点11分 目标试图自杀
Michael's asked for a tape recorder.
迈克尔要求录音机
All right, Lewis. just take it easy.
听着 路易斯 不要轻举妄动
Just talk to him.
跟他谈谈
Okay, it's coming.
这就来
It's coming, they're working on it.
这就送来 他们去拿了
All right, please, stay calm, all right?
听我说 别激动 好吗
You could lower that gun a few inches?
把枪放低一点 好吗
No. That's him.
不 就是她
They still wont let me go.
他们不让我走
Are you listening to me?
在听我说吗
Make sure it's recording.
确保都录下来
What did I just say?
我刚说什么了?
What did I just tell you? no!
我刚怎么跟你说的 不行
Excuse me, sir?
打扰一下 先生
If i could just talk to you for a second.
能否跟我谈谈
I gotta get back in there.
我还得回里面去
Oh, they got you out? what's going on?
他们救你出来了 怎么回事
Listen, I've gotta call you back.
我一会儿再打你电♥话♥
If i could just get this straight.
我跟你直说吧
So it's a young girl who was raped and murdered,
一个女孩子被人奸♥杀♥了
And the public was looking for someone to hang, right?
外界要寻找凶手 对吗
They always are.
一直都是如此
And the only real suspect is this kid
唯一的嫌疑犯就是这个孩子
And all you got on him is circumstantial?
你对他的指控都是推理出来的
Are we picking this up?
都录下来了吧
I mean, nobody's gonna want to take that case.
没人愿意接这个案子
That's right.
是的
It's a no-win. so...
这案子肯定输 所以...
You do what it takes to make the case.
你就想办法让案子能赢
You know what...
你知道吗
剧集 | 闪点行动(2008) | 导航列表