剧集 | 闪点行动(2008) | 导航列表
It's gotta be them.
应该是他们
Let's check with matt, see if he knows which slip he's in.
问下马特 看他是否知道船在哪里
So, are you seeing anyone?
有中意的人了吗
Not right now.
现在还没有
All the good ones are taken, right?
好的已经被挑走了
Anyway, I'm not really sure I'm cut out for the marriage thing.
总之 我还不太确定自己是否适合结婚
Ksloo pretty hard.
这很难
Oh, come on.
得了吧
No sex, no fun, no sleep, no slack...
没有性生活 没乐趣 睡眠不好 神经紧绷..
What's the life like
这是什么生活
So why do you stay?
你为什么还留在这儿呢
I don't know.
不知道
Looking for somethin' better to come along, I guess. you know?
我想是在期待更好的事降临吧
Matty, are you sure about this?
马特 你确定吗
I was here two weeks ago, he's moored in 127. that's it.
两周前我在这儿 他停在127号♥ 就是它
Okay, well, parallel to the end of the dock, that's not good.
跟码头尾部平行 这可不太妙
no, it's harder to contain. contain?
不好包围 包围
Well, that's what we're starting with.
我们从这开始
We want all our options, and that's the only way out?
我们得准备好 只有这条路了
Yeah, on foot.
是的 步行
Sergeant, just walk your guys down to the boat.
长官 让你的人到船里面去
No. we don't wanna spook the girl with the gun, right?
不 我们不想吓到那个持枪的女人
If they don't see us, we control what happens.
不让他们看见我们 就能控制局势了
Sam, we need to find a high point,
山姆 我们得找个制高点
Parallel and east of this guy right here.
平行的 东边的那个到这儿
So, let me know when you got eyes on him.
能看到他的时候告诉我
Yes, sir.
好的 长官
All right, the rest of us,
好了 剩下的人
We're gonna go stealth 'til I hear something different.
秘密行动 除非有什么变故
Jules, get matty into the command truck.
朱尔斯 带马特进指挥车
I want priors on the wife. I want priors on the husband.
我需要逮捕这两个人的执行令
Priors on the husband?
丈夫的也要
Sergeant, this way.
警官 这边来
Wordy. we need to get sadie fitzhaven down here.
沃尔蒂 我们要把赛迪·菲茨沙文带来
What, the wife? why?
什么 他妻子 为什么
Because she was lying.
因为她撒谎了
okay, i... won't let her past the truck.
好 我... 不会让她靠近指挥车
All right, good. 'cause I don't want her anywhere near this thing.
好的 我不想让她接近这里
Copy that.
明白
Lewis! spike! let's hit it.
路易斯 斯派克 开始行动
We used to be good.
我们过去很好
Things were good for the first couple years.
头几年一切都好
It's, it's complicated.
这种东西很复杂
Used to be us against the world.
曾经眼里只有对方
Then she had caitlin and...
然后她生了凯琳 而且...
The day she was born, sadie's all grumpy, she's on the edge.
出生的那天 赛迪脾气暴躁 几乎失控
That baby doesn't stop crying.
孩子不停地哭闹
You know, she's five-months-old.
你知道 她才5个月大
Sir!
头儿
Let's go, let's go. let's hustle it up.
走 快走 我们得快点
7:57 pm, team one
晚上7:35 一队
On the scene of a possible domestic,marina quay west.
到达西边的私人码头
35 foot cabin cruiser, registered under one peter fitzhaven,
彼得·菲茨沙文 35英尺长的游艇
Currently docked in slip number 127.
目前停靠在127号♥码头
My job takes it out of me,
我工作很忙
I haven't had sex with my wife in six months
都六个月没和老婆亲热了
I'm sitting next to a girl and uh...
现在我坐在一个女孩的旁边 但...
Well, I chose the wrong one.
我选错了人
They're either in the cockpit or they're in the cabin.
他们不是在驾驶舱 就是在船舱
Lewis, see if you can get eyes from down here.
路易斯 看看从那下面能不能看到
Sarge, what if nothing's happening? what if he's in there all alone?
长官 如果没事怎么办 如果他是一人呢
I hope so.
希望如此
False alarm's my favourite kind of alarm.
假警报是我最喜欢的警报
Spike, see if this guy'll let you use his shortwave.
斯派克 问问那家伙能否让你用下无线电
Maybe we can contact him through that.
也许能利用那个和他联♥系♥
Yeah, it'll work if pete's radio's on.
好 如果彼得的无线电开着 就能派上用场
Okay, I'll check it out.
好吧 我去看看
Lewis?
路易斯
There's plastic all around the front, I can't see anything.
前面都是塑料 什么都看不到
If I got near the actual dock, maybe.
也许靠近码头能看到
No, back off. I don't want her spottin' you.
不 后退 我不想让她发现你
hello there. hello.
你好 你好
I need to use your radio.
我想用下你的广播
So leave... yifou're unhappy.
如果不开心... 那就离开
maybe I will. maybe you should.
也许我会 也许你应该
Hey, don't tell me what to do.
不要命令我
I'm not, I'm just...
我没有 我只是...
Pete, it's not a secret, you know?
彼得 你知道吗 这不是秘密了
You married my little sister at this very marina, what?
你在这个码头娶了我妹妹
Three years ago?
三年前
when's the first time you hit her? excuse me?
你第一次打她是什么时候 什么
I'm guessing about five months later
我想大概是五个月之后
I'm thinking maybe it was that first halloween?
第一个万圣节
She got dressed up for a party - sexy nurse.
她盛装参加了一个派对 打扮成性感护士
I remember you didn't like it much. you know what? you...
我记得你不喜欢那个装扮 你知道吗...
Took me a little while to figure it out, but I did.
过了一段时间我才知道 我知道了
she doesn't have the energy to lie to me anymore. no?
她没有精力再对我撒谎 没有
Because she's pretty good at it.
因为她太擅长撒谎了
Nothing. thanks.
什么都没有 谢谢
We had a few fights, we had a kid,
我们打了几次 有了孩子
She got fat, we had a few more fights!
她发福了 又打了几次
she's my wife! she's your prisoner!
她是我老婆 她是你的囚犯
Don't you laugh! don't you dare laugh!
不许笑 你敢笑
I think it's time that you left.
我想你该走了
Sam, we don't have eyes yet. you?
山姆 我们还看不到 你呢
Almost there.
快了
You know what? how come you haven't left yet?
为什么你还不离开
Guys, I got 'em.
伙计们 我看到他们了
Where are they, middle, stern or bow?
在哪 中间 船尾还是船首
Standing in the back, they're under a tarp.
站在船尾 帆布下面
It's not like she's asking for the moon. you know?
她并没要求你给她摘月亮
It's not like she's asking for flowers, or diamonds, or trips to italy...
她不要花 钻石 或者去意大利旅行...
She's just asking you to be nice.
她只要你对她好点
Thing is, you can't do it!
事实是 你没做到
You can't do it, pete, 'cause it's not in your nature.
你做不到 彼得 因为你本性难移
You're gonna leave, tonight.
今晚你就得走
Okay, you're gonna go to a friend's place,
你去朋友家吧 她会找律师的
She's gonna get a lawyer,
她会找律师的
and you're never gonna see her again. rebecca.
你再也不会见到她了 丽贝卡
Say that you'll do it. just say that you'll do it!
说你今晚就走 快说
give me my gun back. say it!
把枪给我 快说
go to hell. say it again.
见鬼去吧 你再说一遍
She's got a gun. she's got it pointed at his head.
她用枪指着他了
Either way this is gonna be over.
总之 会结束的
Today, it's gonna be over, it's gonna be done.
一切将在今天结束 到此为止
She's moving in, she's on him.
她向他靠近了 走过去了
Ed, she's right in his face.
艾迪 我瞄准她了
Rebecca kessfield, this is the police strategic response unit.
丽贝卡·凯斯菲德 我们是战略行动队
We have got everything under control out here.
这里已经被我们控制了
How's everything over there?
你那怎么样了
Get back!
回去
Rebecca, my name is greg, and I wanna help you.
丽贝卡 我是格雷格 我想要帮助你
Undo that rope.
到绳子下面去
Pete, undo the rope!
彼得 到绳子下面去
We're concerned about your safety, so,
我们很担心你的安全
If you could tell me what this is all about, we can all go home.
如果你能把一切都告诉我 我们就可以回家了
do you got a cellphone? do it!
你有手♥机♥吗 把绳解开
Maybe you can turn it on and we can start talking about this.
也许你可以开下机 我们来谈谈
That's pete.
是彼得
He's cuttin' the boat loose.
他解开了绳子
剧集 | 闪点行动(2008) | 导航列表