剧集 | 闪点行动(2008) | 导航列表
Do you know why we're all here?
你知道我们为什么在这儿吗
It's about helping you,do you understand?
大家都是来帮你的 你明白吗
Help.
帮你
But first you have to put the gun down.
但你得先放下枪
You have to put the gun down.
你得把枪放下
give me,uh,give me "gun down."
给我翻译 把枪放下
Ostavi pistolj.
把枪放下
Ostavi pistolj.
把枪放下
Ostavi pistolj.
把枪放下
give me,uh,"we want to help."
翻译 我们想帮助你
ostavi pistolj.
把枪放下
ostavi pistolj.
把枪放下
ostavi pistolj.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
把枪放下
Just put the gun down.
放下枪
give me "calm down."
给我翻译 冷静
Smiri se.
冷静
smiri se.
冷静
Just keep it calm.
保持冷静
Sierra,switch channels.
狙击手 换角度
Switching channels.
正在换
Sierra one,copy.
狙击手1号♥收到
come on,come on,come on.
快点快点...
Just keep it calm!
保持冷静
keep it calm!
保持冷静
sierra one.
狙击手1号♥
Sierra one.
狙击手1号♥
Sierra one,go ahead.
狙击手1号♥ 请讲
Scorpio.
行动吧
Eddie!
艾迪
Hey,I saw that!
我看见了
I gotta go.
我得走了
I gotta go,that's my ride.
我得走了 接我的人来了
I don't understand,you knew about this.
不对啊 你知道今天有安排的
Tell your folks I wish I could. I really do.
告诉你家人我真的想参加 可是不行
I just don't have a choice.
我真没办法
It's the...
这次是
it's the thing for Barney,it's his retirement.
为了巴尼 他要退休了
Jakub and dorota are flying in.
雅可布和多罗塔会过来一起庆祝
Dad wanted to show you off a little.
爸爸还想向你炫耀炫耀
Clark's quartet's gonna play.
克拉克他们还要表演四重奏
Anniversaries happen every year.
周年纪念每年都有
That's what they're for.
就那么回事儿
This is a retirement.
这可是退休
It happens once.
就这么一次
It's...
这件事
it's not something I can miss.
我可绝不能缺席啊
What are they gonna do? Demote you to rubber bullets?
他们能把你怎样 降级去控制骚乱
I gotta go.
我还是得走
Ed,the world is not gonna end
艾迪 你和你搭档少做几个俯卧撑
if you and your buddies skip a few pushups.
地球也照常转
Clark,pack it up,it's seven.
克拉克 收拾行装 七点了
It's okay,I'll take the bus.
没关系 我搭公交车
I'll be right there.
我就来
Right.
好的
Soph,everybody's gonna be there.
索菲 所有人都要去的
Everybody.
所有人
Even some of the old-timers.
甚至一些前辈元老也会到场
I can't... this is like...
我不能...我们就像
family.
一家人
Good one.
说得好
later,kiddo.
一会儿见 小子
Or not.
未必吧
So,what do you want me to tell my parents,
你参加不了爸妈的40周年纪念日
you missing their fortieth and all?
打算让我怎么跟他们解释
I...
我
officer wordsworth,what do I...
华兹华斯警官 我该...
what do I tell her parents?
我该和她爸妈说些什么呢
Ah,tell 'em...
告诉他们...
tell 'em to remember
让他们去回忆
their gilbert o' sullivan.
吉尔伯特·奥苏里文吧(70年代美国歌♥手)
okay.
好吧
That's good We got it.
很好 解决了
papa?
爸爸
Next station is st. Catherine.
下一站 圣·凯瑟琳站
St. Catherine station.
圣·凯瑟琳站
So,what'd you think?
你是怎么认为的
I told them not to waste my time.
我跟他们说过别浪费我的时间
Bremler didn't live up to specs.
布莱拉赛车不符合标准
Really?
真的
Rolie.
罗利
Brass let him test-drive the new bremler.
布莱兹让他试驾新的布莱拉赛车
Oh,yeah?
是吗
What did you think of that double trigger?
你觉得那个双精度扳机怎么样
Pssh. She's jam away.
她卡得要命
better pray for a fat target.
最好祈祷来一个超大目标
I mean,it's a sweet-looking piece but...
我是说 枪看着不错 但是
it's all sass,no class!
中看不中用
Well,that's a good match for you.
和你挺般配嘛
All brawn,no brain.
肌肉发达 头脑简单
So you know the world of pain I face
最让我痛苦的事就是看到墙没擦干净
every time the walls need to be cleaned,right?
你们应该知道这点
Sorry,sarge.
抱歉 长官
Sorry,sarge.
抱歉 长官
what,did you get stuck up there? Huh?
怎么样 让你刚才神气
Double or nothing?
这回舒服了吧
No. No?
没有 没有
Who won?
谁赢了
Who do you think?
你说呢
So what's the daily special?
今天有什么特别的事吗
Bread and butter.
战果不错
Drug squad's got a bust up in jamestown.
缉毒分队在詹姆斯敦破获一起案子
Yeah,whose score?
谁立的功
Naismith'S.
内史密斯
He said it was big.
他说收获相当大
Come on. Naismith?
得了吧 内史密斯
His last big bust is what,
他上次所谓的大突破
two kids and a couple of joints?
不就是两个小孩和几个接头的
I know,if every day was christmas
我知道 可你不能要求每天
it wouldn't be christmas,now,would it?
都像过节似的大丰收啊
Babycakes,how are you?
伙计 你还好吗
Frickin' shag carpet.
活像张大毛毯子
Been picking it out of her treads all morning.
给她清理一早晨轮胎面了
Price of love,spike.
爱的代价啊 斯派克
Yeah,she didn't even make me breakfast.
是啊 她甚至早餐都没给我做
Say goodbye to your girlfriend.
跟你女朋友说拜拜吧
Briefing room,five minutes.
5分钟后简报室见
yeah
好的
Spikie,retirement party tonight?
斯派克 今晚退休派对去吗
Yeah,yeah,yeah,yeah.
去 一定去
I thought you were doing the family thing?
我想你家里还有事吧
what am I supposed to do?
我该干什么呢
Well,maybe what you do is you get the big picture.
也许你应该去照张全家福
Big picture?
全家福
It's your in-law's 40th anniversary.
今天是你岳父岳母的40周年纪念日
Come on. I'm just saying.
别提这行吗 我只是说说而已
What,did she pay you to say that?
是她买♥♥通你跟我说这些的
Hey,you know what?
你要知道
There's a "cop retires" every week
每周都有人退休
and one day it's gonna be you.
总有一天会轮到你
剧集 | 闪点行动(2008) | 导航列表