剧集 | 闪点行动(2008) | 导航列表
Attention, shoppers, may I have your attention, please?
请注意 顾客们 请注意
My name is sergeant gregory parker
我是格雷格·派克长官
With the police strategic response unit.
战略行动队的
There have been security concerns in the mall,
商场需要安全检查
And we are working quickly to ensure your safety.
我们要采取行动确保你们的安全
Okay, let's sweep and clear
我们要干净利落
With extreme caution.
要特别小心
Subject is armed and volatile.
目标有武器 随时可能攻击
Police want everyone out now.
警♥察♥要大家都离开这儿
Please hurry!
大家快点
Anyone else here?!
还有人在这儿吗
Tasha.
塔莎
I just killed a girl.
我刚刚杀了一个女孩
Tasha, where are you?
塔莎 你在哪
So... I just wanted to say...
我只想说...
I just wanted to say I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Hi, how did... how'd it go last night?
昨晚怎么样了
Oh, I had her in the palm of my hand.
我把她征服了
Candles, a little egyptian musk.
蜡烛 带有一点埃及麝香的香气
A little boom-shacka-lacka on the ipod.
在iPod上还放了Boom-Shacka-Lacka
So, what went wrong?
哪里出问题了
Steaks.
牛排
I might as well have cooked her my shoe.
我真想把我的鞋煮给她吃
I told you before about the charcoal grill.
我跟你说过那个木炭烧烤架了
Yeah.
对
No wonder.
不足为奇
You can't control the heat.
你没控制好火候
Gas, all the way.
一直都用煤气在烤
And you marinate the thing overnight.
你把牛排浸泡了一夜吧
Yeah, you do. you marinate it.
是的 泡了一夜
If you're gonna be like that.
如果你真想那样
T-bone, there's a nice cut.
T骨牛排 要切得很漂亮
Be like what?
切得像什么
My steaks got nothing
我对牛排长啥样不在乎
But the juices they're born in.
但要有原汁原味的酱汁
Marbled with fat.
油腻腻的感觉
Porterhouse, rib-eye.
在餐馆里 点份肉眼牛排
Some olive oil, tomato paste.
倒些橄榄油 番茄酱
Mom?
妈妈
Mama, I gotta go to work.
妈 我得去上班了
What time is it?
现在几点了
It's almost 5:00.
快5点了
I don't want to be late.
我不想迟到
Tasha...
塔莎...
Dinner's in the microwave.
饭在微波炉里
Just gotta remember to take the tinfoil off,before you...
吃之前记得把锡纸撕开...
I know how to do it.
我知道该怎么做
Are you up?
准备起来了吗
Or do you want me to set an alarm?
还是我来设定下闹钟
I'm fine, all right?
我没事
I just need another hour.
我还想再睡一会儿
Mom...
妈妈...
I know it can be hard sometimes,
我知道有时候会很难
But if you just get up, you're going to feel better.
但如果你起来了 会觉得好些的
Okay, I know you can do this.
我知道你能做到的
Not right now.
现在可不行
Please.
求你了
Okay.
好吧
So, I'll see you later?
我晚点来看你
What's happening?
发生什么事了
We've got a visitor.
我们有贵客了
What's going on, liar?
这是怎么了 骗子
What's up, slut? liar.
怎么了 荡♥妇♥ 骗子
Sam, vest.
山姆 防弹背心
I just qualified.
我有资格穿了啊
That was last week. come on.
这是最后一个礼拜了 快点
Start hanging out in the donut shop,
要开始总结成绩了
We're gonna know.
马上就知道结果了
You gonna get that?
你记下了吗
None of your business.
不关你的事
Who is it? parker, 205.
谁来电♥话♥ 派克 205
What does that say? it's no one... ed...
说了什么了 没有人... 艾迪...
Hello. jules's phone. who's this?
这里是朱尔斯的电♥话♥ 你是谁
Carlotti, 175. todd? oh, scott.
卡罗蒂 175 托德 是斯科特吗
Scotty.
斯科特
Oh, it's just scott. okay, sorry.
是斯科特啊 对不起
Wordsworth, 190.
华兹华斯 190
No, it's edward, her personal assistant.
不 我是爱德华 她的私人助理
Well, I will ask her.
好的 我等下去问她
You, uh, you want to go out with him tonight?
你今晚要和他一起出去
You... is this... second date?
你... 这是...第二次约会了吗
It's the...
这是...
It's the third.
第三次了
She would love to see you tonight, scooter.
斯科特 今晚她一定很乐意见到你的
Yeah, I'll ask her. callaghan, 125.
是的 我去问她 卡拉翰 125
Movie?
看电影
You know, we can't do that. we're working late.
不可能的 我们都要工作到很晚
What about... what about, uh, bowling?
保龄球怎么样...
Excellent, I'll have her call you.
非常好 我会让她打电♥话♥给你
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 长官
Bye-bye. braddock, 180.
拜拜 布兰多克 180
What's the word?
结果怎样
Sorry, greg, you're it.
不好意思 格雷格 是你了
What?
什么
Oh, an outrage!
这不公平
Oh, come on.
拜托
I demand a reweighing.
我要求再来一次
You're first, mr. wordsworth.
你第一个上 华兹华斯先生
Let's go. you're first up.
走 你第一个
Come on, boss, you and me.
来吧 头 你先上 我随后
Let's go, chubby.
来 肥仔
If you can drag the heaviest guy,
如果你能拖动最重的那个家伙
You can save everybody on your team.
你就能救团队里所有的人
All right, be gentle.
轻一点
It'll hurt me more than it hurts you, you know that, right?
我受的伤可比你受的多很多
Yeah, jules.
好样的 朱尔斯
What? that was great.
怎么了 好极了
She just moved like 250 pounds.
她行动起来像250磅的人
I was being supportive.
我在支持她而已
Hey, remember what you saw.
记住你所看到的
Girl just saved your life.
女人救你一命
You don't have to close tonight.
今晚你不必来收摊了
I can do it.
我会收
You look tired.
你看起来很疲惫
No, it's... it's my turn.
不 今天该...该我收摊
I'll... I'll close.
我会...我会收的
Jackie, I'm fine.
杰姬 我没事
It's been two weeks now like this.
已经像这样两个礼拜了
What is going on?
到底怎么了
Tash.
塔莎
Mom's a nightmare. school's worse.
母亲就像噩梦 学校的生活更糟
Same old.
老样子
Can I take my break now?
我能休息了吗
Yeah, sure.
当然
I'll be here.
我会等你的
Hey, tasha.
塔莎
Hey, I gotta go.
我得走了
Tasha doesn't wash her hands
塔莎上完厕所
After she goes to the bathroom.
竟然不洗手
Spreading her germs everywhere.
到处传播细菌
剧集 | 闪点行动(2008) | 导航列表