剧集 | 闪点行动(2008) | 导航列表
Somewhere around here.
这儿附近
But if they were standing,
但如果他们是站着
And your brother was pointing the gun,
你哥哥举着枪
Then the bullet...
那么子弹...
Would be about here.
会打在这儿
You wanna try this again?
你想再试一试吗
Yeah... yeah, fine. just...
行啊 只是...
Do you mind if I check something?
你不介意我去找点东西吧
Where the hell are you?
你在哪儿呢
You gotta help me, Simon.
你得帮帮我 西蒙
What am I supposed to do, huh? I mean, the cops are here
我能做些什么呢 警♥察♥在这儿
And they've got an entire army out looking for you.
他们全副武装地在外面找你
Just come home.
回家来吧
Mom's freaking out, dad's in the hospital.
妈妈吓坏了 爸爸还在医院
Is he gonna be okay?
他没事吧
Yeah, I think so.
是的 没什么
That's too bad.
那可真糟啊
RJ, what's going on with you?
Rj 你到底怎么了
Hey, don't worry about me. I'm fine, okay?
别担心我好吗 我很好
We just gotta get up north and we'll be okay.
我们只要到了北方就没事了
What "up north"?
去什么北方
I don't even know what you mean.
我不知道你在说些什么
Well, you remember those stories that dad told
你还记得爸爸讲过的那个
About the Chilkoot Pass
关于切可帕斯雪山的故事吗
And his grandfather being up there
他的祖父到了那儿
And how he made his name up there? remember?
还在那儿刻上他的名字 记得吗
Yeah.
记得
Well, that's what we're gonna do.
那就是我们要做的
We're gonna go up there, we're gonna make our name.
我们要到那儿 刻上我们的名字
Making our names? what're you talking about?
刻上名字 你在说些什么啊
What's going on?
怎么样了
It is, right?
是的 对吗
We lose the trail?
我们跟丢了
There's ammonia splashed all over the place.
这地方到处都洒满了氨水
Throws off the dogs.
狗没法识别气味了
I mean, what, this kid's holding ammonia
这孩子怎么会有氨水
In case of a manhunt?
就为了逃脱追捕么
Ammonia's good for a lot of stuff.
氨水的用途可多了
Fertilizing, cleaning, bombs.
施肥 清洁 做炸♥弹♥
You getting this, boss?
你听到了么 头儿
Yeah, copy that.
是的 收到了
I mean, we can be whoever we wanna be up there;
我们到了那儿就可以随心所欲了
Nobody will know us.
没人认识我们
Okay, you'll be safe.
你会安全的
I just gotta get you away from them.
我会把你弄出来的
Yeah, but I am getting away.
是的 但是我不想去
I'm going to school, remember?
我要去上学 明白吗
RJ?
Rj
Yeah-yeah. you're right. um...
没错 你说的对...
What about me?
那我呢
It's fine.
没关系
You know what? it's fine. don't worry about it.
没事 别担心了
Do what you want. um...
做你想做的事吧...
The least you can do is help me out, though?
但至少你得帮我逃掉
I'm trying to help.
我会设法帮忙的
No, I need money to get up there.
不 我需要钱去那儿
Know what? meet me at the place.
懂了吗 在老地方见
You know where, by noon, okay?
你知道的 中午的时候 好吗
Do it or else...
一定要来 否则...
I gotta do something else, you know?
我还有点事做
Where you going, Simon?
你去哪儿 西蒙
Uh... I don't know, I have to go out.
不清楚... 我得出去一趟
Yeah? where? mind if we tag along?
去哪儿 不介意我跟着你吧
No, it's... nah, it's not that important.
不 不 没那个必要
Your phone's buzzing.
你手♥机♥响了
That your brother, Simon?
是你哥哥吧 西蒙
No. I dunno.
不 我不知道
You didn't even check it.
你还没看呢
Let's get the listing of all the Strachan family phones,
我们现在监听斯创家的所有电♥话♥
Including RJ's cell.
包括Rj的手♥机♥
You know I'm not gonna tell you anything.
我什么也不会说的
You might not mean to,
也许你不想说
But you are.
但是你会说的
We're just trying to help your brother.
我们只是想帮你哥哥
You can help too.
你也能帮忙
Of course we want to help in any way we can.
我们当然愿意尽力帮忙
Then it would be helpful
如果你能告诉我更多关于
If you could tell me more about why you expelled RJ.
为何开除Rj的原因 会很有帮助
And as I've already explained,
我已经向你解释过了
All I can tell you is that he was de-enrolled
我所能告诉你的就是
Following an altercation
他因为跟队长
with his cadet team leader.
发生口角而被开除
Well, was he alone in the altercation?
参与那次争吵的只有他一人吗
Any other boys involved were dealt with appropriately.
其他有关的孩子都做了适当的处分
To say anything more-
还有就是
Requires written consent of his parents.
这需要他父母的许可
We don't have time for that right now.
但我们没有时间
If you wanna help RJ, you'll help me und-
如果你想帮Rj 就得帮我
I'm sorry, doctor, I've told you all I can.
不好意思 博士 能说的我都说了
Now, you're welcome to take cadet Strachan's file.
现在你可以去看看斯创学员的档案
And please, give my regrets and regards to his father.
还有请转达我对他父亲的问候和歉意
This about RJ?
是有关Rj的事吗
You know RJ?
你认识Rj
We're heading north on those co-ordinates.
我们正沿着坐标向北移♥动♥
Triangulated signal from the kid's cell phone's up ahead.
前方有孩子的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
Only you guys showing up on infrared, sorry.
红外探测只能看到你们几个在上面 抱歉
We've got a visual on the domicile,
我们看到一所住♥宅♥
50 metres from our position.
在我们前方50米
Still no infrared, guys.
依然没有红外标记 伙计们
The kid's got survival training,
那孩子受过生存训练
Knows about camouflage.
他知道如何隐藏自己
If he gets enough cover on top of him,
只要他在身上盖足够的东西
He can hide his heat signature,
就能够屏蔽掉热量标记
So be careful.
你们小心点
This is the strategic response unit.
我们是战略行动队的
Rj, come on out, we don't want to hurt you.
Rj 出来 我们不想伤到你
We can help.
我们可以帮你
Give him a blast of cs gas.
射个铯弹进去
Boss, you sure about that reading?
头儿 你确定信息可靠吗
No, he hasn't moved. the kid's playing possum.
不 他没有动 那家伙在装死
We've got some news about rj.
我们得到关于Rj的一些消息
Is he okay?
他还好吗
Did you know he's been using crystal methamphetamine?
你知道他在用晶状体的脱氧麻黄碱吗
No, no, there's no way.
不 不 这不可能
Right now,
现在
He's in unstable state,
他情况很不稳定
Euphoria, paranoia, mania.
精神亢奋 妄想偏执 狂躁癫狂
The fact that he's been using in the middle of all this,
事实就是他一直都在用
That tells us that he's bingeing
这告诉我们他一直处于狂热状态
And he's headed for a major crash, okay?
他正在走向自我灭亡 知道吗
So we need to bring him back
所以我们必须把他带回来
Before he hurts himself any more,
在他不再伤害他自己之前
Or anyone else.
或者其他人
I can't deal with this right now.
我不知道该怎么办了
Mom, please, what am I supposed to do?
妈妈 告诉我 我该做些什么
You should leave while you can;
趁你还能走的时候离开这
Before your father comes back.
在你♥爸♥爸回来之前
All I can do is say I'm sorry.
我能做的就只有说 我很抱歉
What else have I ever done?
我都做了什么
Hold on, I can help you with this.
等等 我可以帮你
剧集 | 闪点行动(2008) | 导航列表