剧集 | 闪点行动(2008) | 导航列表
35 foot cabin cruiser currently docked in slip number 127.
船长35英尺 目前停靠在127号♥码头
Sam, we don't have eyes yet. you?
山姆 我们看不到 你呢
Almost there.
快了
He's gotta be in the cockpit or down below.
他肯定在驾驶舱或是在下面
Guys, I got 'em.
伙计们 我看到他们了
Where are they, middle, stern or bow?
在哪 中间 船尾还是船首
Standing in the back, they're under a tarp.
站在船尾 帆布下面
say it! go to hell.
快说 见鬼去吧
She's on him. ed, she's right in his face.
艾迪 她用枪指着他了
Rebecca kessfield,
丽贝卡·凯斯菲德
this is the police strategic response unit.
我们是战略行动队
Get back!
后退
rebecca, please. go!
丽贝卡 快走
relax! go inside!
别冲动 进去
Just let me in, okay?
让我进去好吗
Come on, I know you're there.
开门 我知道你在里面
Honey, please, just let me in.
亲爱的 让我进去
Sadie?
赛迪
Sadie? honey? it's just me. okay?
赛迪 亲爱的 是我
It's just me.
是我
Sweetheart?
宝贝
I told you not to come.
我让你不要来了
What are big sisters for?
这是做姐姐的责任
Come on, let's get you up.
来 起来
There's nothing glamorous about the bathroom floor. come here.
躺在卫生间的地板上可不雅观 过来
Here. hang on, hang on.
这儿 等下 等下
Sadie.
赛迪
You must release me...
你必须放手让我走...
For if you do not, I cannot be held accountable.
只有这样 我才能肩负重责
My lord, you have shattered my heart.
我的主人 你伤了我的心
You have... awoken my soul.
你已经...唤醒了我的灵魂
Yo, dude, you've awoken my soul!
伙计 你唤醒了我的灵魂
Wordy, this is the sru;
沃尔蒂 这儿是战略行动队
you can't be watching "lady in waiting".
你不是在看"等待中的女人"吧
It's a good movie, it's historical.
这个电影不错 很经典
I got four women in my house, all right?
我家里有四位女性
Anything that helps me get closer to shelly and my girls,
只要能让我跟雪莉及女儿更亲近
I'm there.
让我做什么都行
If this is what they're watching, I wanna know about it.
如果她们在看这部电影 那我也得了解下
Got no secrets.
这样才能亲密无间
I think you need to shoot something.
我想你应该出去看些什么东西
Well, after you, siskel.
好的 给着你了 西斯科
You're the one that recognized the quote.
真是说到点上了
Hey, you know what,
知道吗
It's on friggin' pay-per-view, every hour on the hour,
那可是要花钱的
Well, maybe you and I should sit down, watch it together,
也许你和我应该坐下来一起看
Compare our favourite scenes...
比较下我们各自喜爱的场景...
I can braid your hair.
我能给你扎条辫子出来
That's tricky business.
那可不容易
Naw, not really.
也不见得
I do it for allie all the time.
我常为艾莉编辫子
She's got less hair than either of these two.
她的头发比你们两个还少
It's okay, bring it. come on.
好 试试 来吧
Sadie, you know what I'm going to say, right?
赛迪 你知道我要说什么吧
Yeah, I don't want to hear it. just not right now.
是的 但我现在不想听
Okay, I'm gonna go check on caitlin.
好吧 我去看看凯琳
she was in her crib the whole time? yeah.
她一直在床上吗 是的
you want her in here? yeah.
抱她过来吗 好
You really sit around and
你真的和孩子
Watch those sappy movies with your kids,
一起看这种无聊的电影
Or what?
或是一起做其他什么事吗
Yeah.
对啊
Well, I got girls.
我的是女儿
It's different, right, you got a boy.
而你的是儿子 不太一样
No, I know, I know.
是 我明白
You know, he's a good kid. great kid. it's just it's awkward.
他是个非常好的孩子 奇怪的是
You know, I love rock music; he plays the cello.
我喜欢摇滚 他却喜欢大提琴
Loves basketball, hates hockey.
他喜欢篮球 却讨厌曲棍球
Last week, he came home...
上礼拜 他回家的时候...
Big fat lip, won't tell me what happened, right?
鼻青脸肿 却不告诉我怎么回事
Turns out this...
似乎是...
This kid at school, they had a hassle and he told the teacher.
和一个孩子起了冲突 他告诉了老师
Kid waited for him after school and...
那个孩子就在放学后等着他...
What're you gonna do?
你会怎么做呢
Well, what are you gonna do?
你怎么打算的
I dunno. you know, soph wants to...
我不知道 索菲打算...
"we'll go to the school and we'll take to him."
"我们一起去学校 找那个孩子算账"
So go to the school about it, find out what's going on.
那就去学校 搞清楚是怎么回事
Nah. I mean, it'll just make it worse.
不行 这样会让事情变得更糟
Clark needs to stand up on his own...
克拉克得自己去面对...
His own two feet.
他自己有能力去解决
He's 13-years-old.
他13岁了吧
Exactly.
是的
Well no wonder he doesn't wanna talk to you about it.
难怪他不想跟你说
You know what, wordy, you got three girls, okay? so...
沃尔蒂 你有三个女儿 所以...
Oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
对啊 对啊
Three girls, a real walk in the park, they never do anything wrong.
三个女儿 非常省心 她们从不会闯祸
You know what? you know what? whatever, okay? forget it.
不管怎样 忘了这些事吧
Oh, yeah, that's... that's mature.
他已经到青春期了
It's okay. you're okay now. hang on.
好了 没事了 稍微等下
Enough fighting, sadie.
打够了吧 赛迪
What the hell happened?
到底怎么回事
Uh, he didn't touch her.
他没有碰她
So why does this have blood on it?
那这上面怎么会有血
It was me; I felt sick, so I picked her up.
是我做的 我病了 所以抱起了她
Do you hear yourself? do you?
你迷失自我了吗 是不是
do not judge me. this cannot continue!
不要怪我 不能再这样下去了
Well, tell me how it ends then? tell me.
那告诉我怎么才能结束 告诉我
We both know how it ends.
我们都知道怎样才能结束
I call the cops, they show up,
我报♥警♥ 警♥察♥来了
He's got a fat lip because I fought back,
我把他嘴唇都打肿了
He tells them I'm crazy,
他跟他们说我疯了
And they turn out to be buddies from 58 division.
这些警♥察♥是58署的 是他的朋友
So you leave!
所以你快点走
Where is he, sadie?
他在哪儿 赛迪
Please. you can't.
求你了 别
If he finds out that you know about this,
如果他发现你知道了这件事
Any of this, he's gonna kill me,
他会杀了我的
Or you, or...
或者...
Oh, just... just leave!
走吧... 快走
I don't know.
我不知道该怎么办
I just don't know anymore.
真的不知道
This is going to end.
一切都会结束的
I get it.
我明白了
You can't do it.
是你自己做不到
I just need to sleep.
我只想休息下
Okay, everything's fine, just go to sleep.
好吧 一切都会好起来的 睡吧
I'll give caitlin a bottle.
我去给凯琳弄瓶奶
Rebecca?
丽贝卡
I'm sorry.
对不起
So am i.
我也是
We got no calls yet,
目前没有接到报♥警♥
but tonight there's gonna be a full moon, so...
但今晚是个月圆之夜...
So?
然后呢
So, full moons, they make people crazy, it's a proven fact, so...
满月会让人发狂 这是不争的事实...
I'm gonna call tonight patrol night.
今晚是个巡逻之夜
all right. yes!
行 好
All right, do a little team one pr, let the city know we're here,
大家组队行动 让人们知道我们在
Keep the bad guys on their toes.yeah, spike.
阻止一切犯罪活动 说吧 斯派克
club district? me and lew?
俱乐部区 交给我和路易斯吧
剧集 | 闪点行动(2008) | 导航列表