剧集 | 闪点行动(2008) | 导航列表
Dad, please, you don't have to-
爸爸 你不要
Go on.
继续说
You say one more word, just one.
你要是再说一个字 一个...
Okay.
好
If this is what you want,
如果这是你想要的 那就让你看看
911.
I work for the strachan family in rosedale.
我是玫瑰谷街斯创家的保姆
They have a son,
他们家有个儿子
He's going to kill mr. strachan.
他要杀了斯创先生
He's got a gun.
他有枪
Oh my god, roland, what have we done?
天那 罗兰 我们到底做了什么
This is the police strategic response unit.
我们是战略行动队的
Everyone in the strachan house needs to stay where they are.
斯创家所有人都在原地不要动
Clear on your count.
快速解决 靠你们了
Three, two, one.
3 2 1
Three, two, one.
3 2 1
You comfy there, sam-o?
坐那儿很舒服吧 山姆
Very comfortable, sir.
非常舒服 长官
Get you some more coffee?
再给你来点咖啡吧
All good, sir, but thank you for asking.
不用了 长官 不过仍然谢谢你这么问
What are you doing in here anyway?
你在这儿干什么
'cause you just had to bring it up?
你非得在这显摆吗
Well, constable callaghan,
卡拉翰警官
That would be because yesterday, I got...
可能是因为昨天 我...
Tightest grouping at both long range
我的远程和短程射击练习
And short range firearm practice.
都表现突出
Meaning you get to do monthly clean up
所以你们得每月做一次大扫除
And I get to do this.
而我就能看报纸了
Missed a spot there, ed.
艾迪 那个地方你没拖到
Yeah, whatever.
照你的意思办
Actually, what I meant is, why are you down here?
实际上 我是说 你为什么待在楼下
Why aren't you upstairs training,
为什么不去楼上
You know, at something... dangerous and exciting?
找点危险又刺♥激♥的的项目训练下呢
Sam, everything okay?
山姆 还好吧
Yeah, I just gotta go do something.
我还有点事要做
Wake up, boy!
醒醒 兄弟
Rj? shh.
Rj 嘘
Hello?
喂
Jay, it's braddock.
杰伊 我是布兰多克
Sam, hell time is it?
山姆 现在都几点了
0600, soldier.
0600号♥士兵
You outta special forces now or what?
你现在离开了特种部队还是什么
Naw-naw.
没 没
In between tours.
只是度个假
Back to the sand in a week.
一个礼拜后就得回沙漠了
You?
你呢
Police force.
做了警♥察♥
Got tired of working for a living, huh?
对工作厌烦了吗
Yeah, I guess.
大概吧
So, dave haverlik. you hear?
听过大卫·海弗利克这个名字吗
Anyways, figure I'll go up on the highway tonight.
不管怎样 今晚我要去公路
You will?
你会去吗
Died in the field, didn't he?
他死在战场上 对吧
He wasn't in the field, he was at camp.
不是在战场 是在营地
They hit the camp?
他们袭击了营地
Come on, man, you gonna make me say it?
伙计 你要我再说一遍吗
All right, chris geordie found him,
好吧 克里斯·基尼发现了他
Own sidearm and everything.
发现了我们所有的东西
I just know I ain't going up there.
我不会去的
It's just like we said, right?
就像我们说过的 对吧
Right.
对
What're you talking about? where up north?
你说什么呢 去北面那儿
It's a surprise.
先保密
What are you so up about?
你忙什么呢
What do you have in there?
袋子里装的什么
You know, a little fun and games.
就是点用来娱乐的东西和游戏
I guess it's me that gets to tell 'em
我猜又得我去跟他们说了
Your travel plans?
行程是怎么安排的
Naw, man.
不 伙计
Why you think I'm here?
你说我为什么来这
I'm getting you out of here, you're coming with me.
我要带你离开这 你要跟我走
Where, up north? why would I wanna do that?
去哪儿 北部 为什么我要跟你走
Are you serious?
你不是认真的吧
Don't forget your bank card. the units cancelled mine.
别忘了你的银行卡 我的被取消了
Dude, no, I just got my acceptance letters.
不行 伙计 我刚收到录取通知书了
U of t, mcgill, yale.
多伦多大学 麦吉尔大学 耶鲁大学
Yale?
耶鲁大学
Wow! what, you get into harvard too?
怎么 哈佛大学通知书也拿到了
No. dummy.
没 笨蛋
Yeah, 'cause nothing says scholastic achievement
因为没有什么
Like the baden-highsmith military academy
比巴登·海斯密斯陆军军官学校
For young men.
更适合年轻人了
Yeah, well, bh and I decided
昨天 我和BH决定
To reassess our educational relationship yesterday.
重新考虑教育的重要性了
You had one year, rj.
Rj 你还有一年
One year and you were home free.
一年 你就自♥由♥了
Gonna have to toughen you up, obviously.
看来 得对你来点硬的了
So, you gonna do what your big brother says?
你照不照着哥哥说的去做
You gonna come with me? No.
跟不跟我走 不
Oh. oh, okay, well sure.
行 好吧
That's the way you feel, but...
既然你这么想 那...
Why are you hitting yourself there, buddy?
怎么自己打自己 伙计
Roland?
罗兰
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
Hey, ma.
妈妈
Rj, you can't be here,
Rj 你不能来这儿
He doesn't know.
他不知道
I don't care.
我不在乎
Hilary, what're you doing out there?
希拉里 你在干嘛呢
Well, he's up now.
瞧 现在他醒了
Margarite will set you a place for breakfast.
玛格丽特会为你准备早餐的
I'm not sitting down with you and him for breakfast.
我不会跟你和他一起吃早餐的
There's no way.
没门
So, uh...
那...
Maybe later we can all go for a walk in the ravine.
也许待会我们可以去溪谷那儿散散步
I mean, we haven't done that in forever.
我是说 我们还没那么做过呢
Or maybe we could...
或许还可以...
Why I'm fine, dad.
爸爸 我过得很好
And how are you?
你呢
Could we please not do this, just once?
别这么做 就这一次
What I am doing
我正在
Is exerting every ounce of self control I have,
尽力控制
Not to ask the obvious question.
不去问你那个显而易见的问题
Oh, well, the answer is no.
答案是没有
Your tie doesn't make your ass look fat.
领带让你的屁♥股♥看起来不是那么肥
You idiot.
你这个笨蛋
This is what I mean.
我正想这么说
You contemptible, ungrateful,
你这个卑鄙 忘恩负义
Stupid, vicious idiot.
愚蠢 恶毒的笨蛋
Oh, it's funny, is it?yeah.
很好笑 是吧 对
Well,then laugh at this
等下再笑
$36,000 dollars,
36000美金
Fully taxable, non-refundable.
完全课税 不可退还
$36,000 dollars we spent to send you to that place.
花了36000美金才让你去了那儿
And if you think you are gonna drop out,
如果你想退学
Then you will pay us back every single penny.
那就把所有的钱都还给我们
Do you understand?
懂了吗
Do you understand?!
懂了吗
No.
不懂
No, you don't understand?
你还没懂
Even you can't be that stupid?
剧集 | 闪点行动(2008) | 导航列表