剧集 | 闪点行动(2008) | 导航列表
You good to go?
可以去了吗
Ready, freddy.
准备好了 弗雷迪
That side of the boat, hatch-side of the cabin.
船这边 船舱靠前的一侧
This isn't a rookie thing, is it?
这不是第一次了 是吧
No sir.
不是
So much for patrol night.
这就是所谓的夜间巡视
Swimmer in the water.
我们已经派人下水了
In a few minutes we're gonna have ears.
几分钟后就能开始窃听了
He's not exactly a fish.
他游泳技术不太好
Rebecca?
丽贝卡
please! please! pete?
不要 不要 彼得
Stop, I'm begging you.
停下 求求你
Just tell me what I can do?
告诉我 要我做什么
Hey, it's greg parker, I'm glad you...
我是格雷格·派克 很高兴你...
Rebecca? pete?
丽贝卡 彼得
spike, get me a zodiac. all right.
斯派克 给我枪 好的
Sarge? he's beating sadie up.
长官 他一直毒打赛迪
Sister feels responsible; she introduced them.
姐姐认为自己有责任 是她介绍他们认识的
you gotta be kidding me. sergeant,do not leave.
你开玩笑呢吧 长官 别走
Today, sadie got defensive, it all went south,
今天赛迪试着自卫 但是没有用
And I guess rebecca decided enough is enough.
我想丽贝卡忍♥无可忍♥了
Wordy, you sure?
沃尔蒂 你确定吗
Wait till you see her neck.
等下你看看她的脖子吧
That's from today's good times, apparently.
明显是今天殴打时留下的
What're we hearing?
听到什么了吗
Nothing yet.
目前还没有
I thought we were getting ears?
不是去监听了吗
Guys, we are running out of light.
我们看不到
Mic is in place.
监听器已经装上
Got it.
听到了
Now this is gonna work out pretty well, 'cause my ass is covered.
一切都会顺利进行 因为我都掩饰好了
I've already told anyone that's listening that you're a crazy,
我已经告诉他们你是一个疯狂的
Psycho bitch.
神经不正常的婊♥子♥
I'm going to kill you right here, right now.
我马上就要杀了你
Guys, it's not her, it's him.
伙计们 目标不是她 是他了
And when you stop breathing...
当你停止呼吸时...
You're gonna know that it's your fault.
你会明白这都是你的错
Pete, you're a police officer, you know where this is going.
彼得 你是警♥察♥ 应该知道结果会怎样
The phone is ringing, you need to pick it up
电♥话♥在响 在进入
Before it goes to voicemail.
语♥音♥信箱前 你得接电♥话♥
Guy, I'm comin' to ya.
伙计 我来了
It's okay, wordy, we're gettin' her out.
好了 沃尔蒂 我们要救她出来
Rebecca, if you won't talk to us, we're coming in.
丽贝卡 如果你不跟我们对话 我们要进去了
Yeah, I got it. I hear you.
明白 我听到你说的了
Pete, what's going on in there?
彼得 发生什么事了
It's okay, I got the gun back.
没事了 我拿到枪了
I got her contained.
我搞定她了
What do you mean, you've got her contained, pete?
彼得 你的搞定是什么意思
She's unconscious.
她晕过去了
If he's telling the truth and she's out cold, we can't use the gas.
如果他说的是实话 她没事 就不能用瓦斯了
All right, fine... , buy me 90 seconds.
好的... 给我90秒
Lewis, spike, let's go.
路易斯 斯派克 我们走
pete, how's she doing? you heard her right?
彼得 她怎么样了 你听到她刚刚说的话了吗
You saw her...
你看到她...
You saw her trying to kill me, right?
你看到她想要杀我 对吧
Yeah, that's right, we saw that.
没错 我们看到了
Hey, pete, how's she doing, is she breathing?
彼得 她怎么样 她还有呼吸吗
I dunno.
我不知道
Well, just turn the boat around and come on back,
让船掉头 然后回来
Buddy. it's all good.
伙计 不会有事的
I can't. I can't. I don't know what happened, I just...
我不能 我不知道发生了什么 我只是...
That's okay, buddy. that's okay. okay, we're good.
没事的 伙计 没事的
Your wife's here, she's telling us everything that happened.
你妻子在这 她跟我们说了所有的事
Sadie? she is?
赛迪 她在这儿
She's telling us.
她告诉我们
She's telling us that rebecca broke into your house today.
她告诉我们丽贝卡今天闯入你家
She's confirmed it.
她向我们证实了
You listen to me, okay? it's done.
听我的话 好吗 没事了
The woman's out of control. we all get that.
那个女人失去控制 我们都知道
Your partner's already said it.
你的搭档已经说了
She took your gun, she came after you.
她拿了你的枪 跟踪你
Now, you're a good cop.
你是个好警♥察♥
So let's not let this situation get in the way of that.
不要让场面失去控制
Okay, whatever you had to do, you did in self-defense, I get that.
不管你做了什么都是正当防卫 我知道
Please, buddy, let's just...
伙计 让我们...
Let's just stop this from getting out of control. come on back.
在场面失控前停下 回来
Okay, we bring her in,
这样 我们把她带走
We slap a restraining order on her until she goes to jail,
给她下禁令直到她进监狱为止
No questions asked. you hear me? are you listening?
没有审讯 听见我的话了吗 在听吗
Better for you all the way around if she makes it, pal.
伙计 如果是她犯罪 这样对你更有利
Pete? pete, talk to me.
彼得 和我谈谈
Put the gun down! put the gun down! down!
把枪放下 把枪放下 放下
Interlock your fingers behind your head!
双手交叉放于脑后
Thank god you guys are here. thank god you guys are here.
谢天谢地你们来了 终于来了
Down on the ground! down on the ground! come on!
趴下 趴下 快点
What the hell are you doing?
你究竟在干吗
Cuff him!
铐上他
She's the one, right?
你们应该抓她
You saw her, right? you got her?
你看到了对吧 抓到她了吗
I mean, we got her, right? we got her. we get her good?
我们抓到她了 抓个正着
All right, you're gonna be okay. you're gonna be okay.
你会没事的 会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
I'm sorry I have to do this.
很抱歉我不得不这么做
All right, you're okay.
没事了
You're gonna be all right, rebecca.
你会好起来的 丽贝卡
Okay, okay, the facades over, you can take these off now.
戏演完了 把手铐取下来吧
where is she? sadie?
她在哪儿 赛迪
Keep her away.
别让她靠近
Don't worry about this, it's just...
别担心 只是...
It's a part of the procedure.
只是走下过场
How's caitlin? where's caitlin, honey?
凯琳怎么样了 凯琳在哪儿 亲爱的
Don't.
别说了
Go. go.
进去 进去
Okay, how far are we taking this?
好了 这样还要多久
I mean, come on - that was good.
我的意思是 那很好
now, how about you take these cuffs off? pete.
把手铐取下来了如何 彼得
how 'bout we take the cuffs off now? pete.
把手铐取下来如何 彼得
What?
怎么了
Have a listen.
听着
We got her, all right? this is good.
我们抓到她了 对吧 这很好
You know, this is gonna work out pretty well
一切都将顺利进行
Cause my ass is covered.
因为我都掩饰好了
I am going to kill you right here and right now.
我马上就要在这儿杀了你
And when you stop breathing,
当你停止呼吸的时候
You're gonna know that it's your fault.
你会明白这都是你的错
Matty? come on. please, matty.
马特 拜托 马特
We clean up after each other, that's what we do.
帮我开脱 这是我们要做的
Guess I didn't really know what I was cleaning up after, did i?
原来我在为你开脱 是吧
Say it!
说
Say it, bitch.
快说 婊♥子♥
You lying piece of garbage.
你这个虚伪的垃圾
I want my lawyer. you're gonna need one.
我要见我的律师 你是得要一个
Rebecca.
丽贝卡
Rebecca.
丽贝卡
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Please, please, don't be sorry.
好了 好了 不要说对不起
It's me, it's my fault.
都是我的错
I think it's broken.
我想它断了
We're going straight to the hospital, right?
直接去医院 对吗
She needs a doctor.
她得看医生
剧集 | 闪点行动(2008) | 导航列表