剧集 | 闪点行动(2008) | 导航列表
Look, I was upstairs, you know, in the baby's room,
我在楼上 在小孩的房♥里
And she was storming around for a while and then she left.
她气冲冲地来回走了一会 然后就离开了
With your husband's gun.
带着你丈夫的枪
And you're sure he didn't have it with him?
你确定他没拿枪吗
No, I saw him put it in the closet.
是的 我看到他把枪放在壁橱里的
He's very particular - one place; that's where it goes.
他很特别 总是把东西放在一个固定地方
Look, I'm sure that everything's fine.
我非常肯定这里一切正常
You know, and I wish that matt hadn't called you.
真希望马特没有给你打电♥话♥
You know, I just wanted to make sure that...
我只是想确定下...
No way.
不可能的
I agree.
是啊
Pete's voicemail.
彼得的语♥音♥信息
She's leaving stuff out. she's leaving all the good stuff out.
她隐瞒了什么重要的信息
Maybe she doesn't know any good stuff.
也许她并不知道什么重要信息
matty, it's ed. you talk to her?
马特 我是艾迪 你和她谈过了吗
we did. and?
谈过了 然后呢
I don't know. there's something going on. there's a...
不知道 发生了什么事情...
There's a broken door, there's a missing gun.
门被打坏了 枪没了
Who broke the door?
谁弄坏了门
Her sister, rebecca kessfield.
她的姐姐 丽贝卡·凯斯菲德
That ring any bells?
她不按门铃吗
You sure it was rebecca?
你确定是丽贝卡吗
What's the story, matt?
到底怎么回事 马特
Off the record, she's been stalking the guy.
她一直在背地里跟踪他
She's been obsessed about him for months.
已经迷了他几个月
She's out of her sweet mind.
已经失去理智了
Pete's told me crazy stuff, stuff he hasn't even told sadie.
彼得跟我讲过这些事 但没告诉赛迪
I'm out.
我不玩了
What? where are ya going? you're bailing on our game.
什么 要去哪儿 还没结束呢
Ah, guys, I'm calling it a day.
伙计们 今天玩的很过瘾
Got a baby at home.
还有个孩子在家呢
Told ya I wasn't leaving.
我可没走
Just didn't want anybody talking.
只是想安静一会
Pete, why don't I just drive you home. it's been a long day.
彼得 我开车送你回家吧 时间还早着呢
I'm fine.
我没醉
Come on, you've had a few.
你喝了好几杯
Hey, if you wanna walk home, that's cool,
如果你想步行回家 那很酷
but I'm good to go.
我要开车回去
Okay, I guess I'll walk.
好的 我想我得步行了
You know, it was uh, it was good to see you.
见到你很愉快
Where's your car?
你的车呢
I didn't drive.
我没开车来
You want a lift?
要搭顺风车吗
sure. I don't mind at all.
好吧 我一点都不介意
Are you okay?
你还好吧
I'm fine.
我很好
You're such a lightweight.
你酒量不行
oh yeah? yeah.
是吗 是的
I could, uh... I could do another drink, you know.
你知道 我能 我能再喝一杯的
I'm not scared.
我可不怕
What about the patio at o'malley's?
去奥梅丽露天酒吧怎么样
It's a beautiful sunset.
那里看日落很不错
Well, we could, uh...
我们可以...
We could go to your boat.
可以到你船上去
Guys, this may be nothing,
伙计们 也许什么事也没有
But we have a potential incident involving a police officer
但是这件事涉及一名警员
And a missing firearm at the lion bar.
和一把失踪的枪 地点是莱恩酒吧
Copy that. I've got nothing goin' on, I'll meet you there.
收到 我这没事 去和你汇合
South street and beacon.
南路见 亮起警灯
bravo, charlie? copy.
B队查理在吗 收到
You guys stay put, we'll call you if we need you.
你们原地待命 有需要会叫你们
This way.
这边
It's just up here on the left.
往上走 就在左边
Careful, don't fall in.
小心点 别掉下去了
I did that once. in venice.
我在威尼斯掉到水里去过
Came out of this restaurant, a couple glasses of wine,
喝了几杯酒后 走出餐厅
Thought it was the reflection of the street or something,
以为是街道反光或是什么
I stepped right in and...
一脚踏进去 然后...
Bam, I'm in the canal. you know, there's no...
我就在河里了 你知道 那没有...
No fences or anything.
栅栏或其它的什么
Aw, man, you are lucky. I wish I had a chance to, you know...
你真幸运 我希望有机会去那儿...
To what?
去干什么
Travel! see the world! get drunk.
旅行 看看世界 喝得酩酊大醉
Help pretty ladies out of the water. well...
拯救落水的美人...
Here we are.
到了
Uh, yeah, they were talking at the bar, but, uh, she said goodbye,
是的 他们在酒吧里聊了会 她说再见
Left without him, everything seemed fine to me.
自己离开了 在我看来一切正常
She really wasn't even drinking.
实际上她没怎么喝
She had one drink and then after that it was soda water.
她喝了一杯 之后就只要了苏打水
Hey, eddie.
艾迪
Rebecca kessfield's clean.
丽贝卡·凯斯菲德没有前科
No priors, no tickets, no nothing.
没有前科 没有罚单 什么都没有
what about the wife? haven't checked yet.
那他妻子呢 还没有查
eddie, any news? nothing.
艾迪 有消息吗 没有
Guys, this woman's out of her mind.
伙计们 这女人疯了
Yeah, but so's his wife.
是的 他的妻子也不例外
The whole family, I mean, I feel bad for the guy, I do.
一家都是疯子 我真挺同情他的
Ed. three weeks ago...
艾迪 三星期前...
Pete said rebecca showed up at the office.
彼得说丽贝卡在警局附近出现
You know, sat outside in her car for an hour
坐在车里等了一小时
Waiting for him to come out.
就等他出来
Apparently, he didn't return her call.
很显然 他没有回她的电♥话♥
Matty, they having a thing here or what?
马特 他们是有一腿还是怎么的
I don't know. not my place. sorry.
不知道 我不管这事 很抱歉
Maybe.
也许吧
The wife's sister? boss.
妻子的姐姐 头
Hold on a second.
稍等
I don't know for sure, okay, but there was something there.
我不太确定 可能有点关系
I guess I figured maybe they had had a thing,
我猜也许他们有地下情
He ended it - obvious reasons -
他提出分手 理由显而易见
She was pissed off, confused, I don't know. don't ask, don't tell.
她生气 迷惑 不太清楚 我没问 他也没说
Got a little domestic situation on our hands?
我们在处理家庭纠纷吗
And he's hammered.
他是受害者
She's got a gun.
她有枪
I hear you.
我明白了
Hey, frank, where's he going?
弗兰克 他去哪儿了
Uh, I don't know, he said he's going home.
不知道 他说要回家
Well, he's not at home. anyone?
他不在家
He's got a boat.
他有只船
Let's start with the boat.
就从船开始找
Team one, let's gear up.
一分队 快速行动
Thanks.
谢谢
You could've.
你可以
Coulda what?
可以什么
Gone to italy. you know, this, uh...
去意大利 你可以...
This boat alone would've bought you
把船卖♥♥了
A couple of trips, there and back,
够你好几趟来回旅费呢
You and sadie.
你可以和赛迪一起去
Nah, I need this.
我需要这个
It's good to have a place to go, you know? get away.
能有个地方去真好 离开
There we are.
来一杯
Sit down, relax.
坐下吧 放松下
Sunset, right?
看日落 对吧
Don't want to miss it.
我可不想错过
Let me just uh...
让我...
pull this back so we get a better view. no, uh...
把这个拉开能看的更清楚些 不...
It's kinda nice.
现在这样比较好
It's cozy, you know?
这样很惬意 知道吗
Security guard said that he pulled in
保安说他进去时
In a blue pickup with a blonde passenger.
开着蓝色皮卡车 里面有个金发乘客
剧集 | 闪点行动(2008) | 导航列表