剧集 | 闪点行动(2008) | 导航列表
Just like we drilled, team. secure, enter, arrest.
就象演习一样 队员们 侦察 进入 逮捕
Floor 4.
四楼了
Ladies blouses, perfumes and fragrances.
女式衬衣 香水和芳香味儿
Okay, ed, our guys are almost at the roof.
好 艾迪 我们的人快到楼顶了
You know, I'm good here.
我一个人在这里就行
You want to check if your boy's got the outer perimeter secure?
你是不是该去看你的人在外面是否安全
Oh, it's secure.
安全情况良好
I wanna make sure your guys get my 15 keys out in one piece.
我要确定你的人能带出15公斤货出来
How come we can never get along?
我们怎么总是针锋相对
Bravo team?
B队
bravo team? gearing up.
B队 在跟进
Hey, a waste of time, man, store's closed. come on.
你在浪费时间 商店关门了 拜托
I'm not shopping.
我不是来买♥♥东西的
Little man! look at you, eh?
小子 变化不小 啊
Look at you.
看看你
Where you been all my life?
这么久 你都上哪里混去了
Hey, we're done.
这里没你事了
You get that product on the street. you're still on probation.
拿着货上街 你还在试用期呢
Yeah, I ran into jackson on the stairs.
我只是在楼梯上碰到杰克逊
We should hit it, man.
我们该去聊聊了 伙计
You two know each other?
你们俩认识吗
Yeah, jackson and me go back.
对 杰克逊和我老交情了
Interesting.
搞笑
Jacks, man, we should shake it.
杰克逊 我们出去转转
I got you covered. no, I got a better idea.
我罩你 不 我有更好的主意
This is good.
到里面来更好
Get in here.
你也来吧
Bravo team seconds away.
B队行动
Clear.
安全
Looks good.
看上去很好
Alpha team holding.
A队待命
bravo team, prepare to rappel. copy.
B队 准备绳索 收到
Where's geddes?
格迪斯在哪儿
He should be here by now.
他该到了
Call him.
打电♥话♥给他
Alpha, bravo, action on my go.
A队 B队 听我命令
Three...
三...
Two...
二...
Yo, I'm still busy with my friend, okay?
我还在和朋友忙事儿
geddes is back inside. one.
格迪斯又折回去了 一
Three...
三...
Two...
二...
Yo, I'm still busy with my friend, okay?
我还在和朋友忙事儿
geddes is back inside. one.
格迪斯又折回去了 一
Hold, hold. alpha, bravo, hold.
等下 A队B队 待命
holding. holding.
停下 待命了
geddes's inside. what's he doing? I don't know.
格迪斯还在里面 他在干吗 不知道
Still holding.
还在等待
plan's changed. boss?
计划有变 头儿
Fall back, fall back.
撤退 撤退
Okay.
好
You done?
打完了
Yeah. sorry, client.
对 抱歉 是客户
Jackson... see something you like?
杰克逊... 看到你感兴趣的东西了吗
You're not going in?
你不打算进去了吗
Give me the tenant profiles.
给我房♥客的资料
You know the street value of the drugs in there?
你知道那毒品的黑市价钱是多少吗
Do you want your guy caught in the crossfire?
你想让你的人在火拼中丧命吗
We're falling back. tenant profiles.
撤退 给我房♥客资料
Alpha team, let's get eyes in.
A队 继续监视
All right, neighbours to the right. there's trouble left. trouble...
好 右边是邻居 麻烦的是左边...
Stairs?
楼梯吗
it's under renovation. that's good.
还在维修 很好
ed, sixth floor. copy that.
艾迪 到六楼 收到
Bravo team, fall back to the sixth floor.
B队 撤退到六楼
game's changed. copy.
计划有变 收到
So much for speed and surprise.
谈什么速战速决
So, jackson, you gotta meet up with your probie today?
杰克逊 你今天打算去见新人吗
no. no?
不是 不是
Were you on the breakfast tv this morning, win the free makeover?
是不是在早间电视节目里中奖搞了个新造型
Yeah, guy looks sharph?
对 小子看上去更帅了
Think I could clean up as good as you?
我要是能象你这样干净多好
Shave and a haircut?
又刮胡又理发
So, like, I was sayin', we should get moving.
看来 还是按我说的 我们出去走走
I'll take care of you.
我罩你
Uh, yeah. yeah, okay.
好 好 行
What about your money?
你要的钱呢
oh, I'll come get it later. yeah?
我回头来拿 是吗
yeah. no.
是的 不行
Sit.
坐下
We need to ask you to evacuate while we take
我们在这幢楼里要执行侦察任务
Care of a police investigation in the building.
你们能否回避一下
Please exit as quickly as you can down the stairs.
请尽快下楼
so, jackson... shut up.
我说 杰克逊... 闭嘴
So how long were you in for?
你进去多久了
uh, thirty days. thirty days?
30天 30天
Must be the choirboy face.
看来你的小白脸沾了不少光
So, thirty days, but I haven't seen you in what?
30天 可是我已经有
Six, eight months?
6个月还是8个月没见到你了
Yeah, I've been busy doing some stuff.
对 我一直在忙事情
Fix you something?
要来点吗
No, man. thanks, I'm good.
不 谢谢 我很好
Thirty days go by, you're out and about, you don't call...
30天过去了 你出来却没来个电♥话♥...
I feel kinda hurt.
真伤感情
Yeah, sorry.
抱歉
How do you guys know each other again?
你们俩怎么认识的
I used to see him at the grouse. right.
我常在威士忌酒吧看到他 好
See, smart guys like you don't
象你这样的聪明人
Come round too often,case in point.
不该经常出来的 榜样嘛
And we had a good thing going, hm? give me your bag.
但我们还有好事要做 给我看你的包
Come on, man, I got customers waiting.
拜托 伙计 我还有客户等着
You're going into partnership.
你们马上就成一伙儿了
You remember what I promised you?
你记得我答应过你什么吗
Big things.
好东西
I keep my promises, little man.
我信守承诺 小子
This is me saying, "i want you back."
所以我说了 "我希望你回来"
Show of faith. it's on me.
为了显示点诚意 这个算我的
How much did you say you needed, huh?
你是多么迫切需要 是吗
You take this to the street, you're back in the game.
你带着这些上街 就算又回来了
Maybe even got a little extra left over for yourself?
没准儿还可以给自己留点
Nah, man, I'm good. I'm just...
不 我没事 我只是...
You sure you're good? 'cause you don't look so good to me.
你确信你没事吗 我看你对我不怎么友善
And I'm not so sure who it is I'm talking to, who you turned into!
我很怀疑我面前的人 看你变什么样了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Sean, come on, man, chill. it's jacks. it's all good.
肖恩 拜托 老兄 冷静点 是杰克逊 没事的
I'm talking.
让我说
Can I trust you, little man?
我能信任你吗 小子
Look me in the eyes, 'cause I think you just failed your first test.
看我的眼睛 你还没过我的第一关
yo, we been lookin' for you, man. what's up?
我们正找你呢 怎么了
cops on the roof,yo. yo, it's swat.
条子在屋顶呢 是特警队
Let's get that ball camera outside the window.
我们把球形摄像机挂在窗外
Boss is right, we don't proceed unless the subject's alone.
头儿是对的 等目标落单了才能行动
The undercover knows we're coming.
卧底知道我们来了
You don't wanna have to send this guy out unexpected company.
不得已的话还是管不了他了
Where are my eyes?
监视器在哪里
Coming up, boss.
就来 头儿
Sean, come on, man, I just came here for a loan, I swear.
肖恩 求你了 我只是来借点钱 我发誓
yeah? yeah.
是吗 是的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的
剧集 | 闪点行动(2008) | 导航列表