剧集 | 闪点行动(2008) | 导航列表
zero one, wait on my scorpio. Zero one, copy.
狙击手一号♥ 等我指令 狙击手一号♥收到
Get those hands up.
举起手来
your hands up. Keep your hands up!
举起手 把手举起来
Hang on. Here he comes.
注意 他出来了
I got the solution.
目标对准了
Get down!Get down! No!
趴下 趴下 不
Don't! don't do it! Stop!
不要这样 别这样 住手
No! Please! Please don't kill us! No!
不要啊 求你了 别杀我们 不要啊
Why not?
有什么不可以的
What have I got to lose?
我又不吃亏
You sound very upset.
你听起来心慌意乱呐
You're damn straight I am.
你♥他♥妈♥的说对了
Look, I hear what you're saying, okay?
听着 我了解你的心情 好吗
Stay in control. This is your negotiation.
控制住局面 你是在谈判
What do we need to do so that we can all go home?
我们需要做什么才能让大家都平安回家
You can give me what I want.
我要什么你们就得给什么
I'd like to try.
我会尽力
You know what I'd really like?
你知道我特想要啥
I'd like some coke.
我想要点可♥卡♥因♥
How about that, huh?
怎么样啊
You give me an ounce, this is over.
你给我一盎司 就算完事
Hello! I'm gonna do it. Hello!
喂 我要杀了她 喂
A little help here. Hello!
救救我们 喂
Hello! Hello!
喂 喂
You hear me, but you're not doing nothing about it.
你听到我说的了 但你根本不会给我
He's a lying pig.
他是个大骗子
I'm not a liar. Don't argue. Just get him back.
我没骗你 别争论 要稳住他
Okay, look, you're obviously very upset.
好吧 听着 你有些不耐烦
Yes. Yes. You know what that means?
是的是的 你晓得那意味着什么吗
You know I really wish a cop would negotiate us to safety.
我真希望靠警♥察♥交涉能把我们救出去
Come on, sam, just talk to them.
快点 山姆 和他们讲
Dude, you know what I want!
老兄 你知道我想要什么
I'm not giving you cocaine, jackass. Bang. Bang.
我才不给你可♥卡♥因♥呢 蠢货 砰 砰
Jackass? Did he say jackass?
"蠢货" 他居然用了"蠢货"
Okay, sam, let's talk this through.
行了 山姆 咱们来总结总结
Just give me a minute, sarge.
让我一个人呆会儿 长官
Can't you just give me some more time, okay?
你再给我点时间行吗
What about A...? Just give me a week.
一周行不行... 给我一周就行
Okay, a couple of days then. Just a couple...
好 几天也行 就几天...
no, fine.
不用 没事
Maybe I'll get it tonight.
也许我今晚就能搞定
long way from kandahar, huh?
差距不小吧
I was doing everything right, wasn't I?
我没做错什么 不是吗
Mirroring, emotional labeling, eye messaging,
换位思考 情绪分♥析♥ 眼神感化
Everything in the book, but I just...
书上说的我都做了 但就是
need to listen.
还需要聆听
Look, you can kick ass like nobody's business,
听着 你可以我行我素
And you look great in the cool pants,
扮起酷来也确实挺帅
but as long as you're out there,
但只要你在外面执行任务
And you're trying to talk to somebody,
需要和人谈话时
you've got to be able to listen, you've got to be able to connect.
你必须会聆听别人 必须去交流
I know, okay. It's just...
我知道 只不过...
how do I connect to bad guys
我当了4年狙击手了
When I spent four years shooting 'em?
现在要我怎么去跟坏蛋交流
I just need to finish this review.
我需要先看完这份总结
No, you need time.
不 你需要的是时间
Field training, a little patience, okay?
实战训练时多点耐心行不行
Remember, you got the cool pants down.
记住 你得放下架子
12 months ago, this bank was city central's lowest-performing
1年前我们银行是市区业务
Branch in the downtown quarter.
最萧条的一家中♥央♥分行
Since then, thanks to all of you, we're at number two.
之后多亏了各位 我们排名上升到第二
Now, before we start the new week,
在开始下一周工作之前
I'd like to highlight the current figures... from our sales team.
我想表扬下表现突出的员工 是销♥售♥部的
Top seller, third week running...
第三周最佳销♥售♥员是...
I'm sorry, miss geller... please, join your group.
抱歉 盖勒小姐... 进去吧
Top sales figure for rsps and mutual funds...
日常销♥售♥和互惠基金的第一名是...
goes to wendy trailor. Great work, wendy.
温迪·特蕾勒 干得漂亮 温迪
Let's have an excellent week, everyone. Thank you.
新的一周要继续努力 谢谢各位
paul? Paul, a word?
保罗 有话和你说
Miss geller, I'm really sorry. My wife has just...
盖勒小姐 我很抱歉 我妻子刚才...
paul, please.
别说了 保罗
You don't have to apologize for
你不用为你
What's happening in your personal life ever.
个人生活的琐事而道歉
Thank you.
谢谢
It's been a hard week. But...
上周很紧张 但是...
you can't expect your team to pull your weight, either.
你也不能拖团队的后腿
It's a question of priorities.
办事要分轻重
Figure out yours, please.
搞清楚你该干什么
Yes, absolutely. That's all.
是 一定 没事了
Oh, and could someone ask security to call the alarm company?
谁去叫保安给报♥警♥器公♥司♥打个电♥话♥
There was an error code with the door this morning.
今天早上库门有错误代码指示
Do you know who I am?
晓得我要干什么吗
I said, do you know who I am?
我说了 晓得我要干什么吗
Yes. Good.
嗯 很好
Then you know what to do. I want $500,000.
那你知道该怎么做 我要50万美金
You're going to bring it back up here, let me check it, and then I go.
你去拿钱 我点好就走
Okay. What did I say?
好的 我刚才怎么说的
$500,000, I bring it back; you check it, and then you go.
50万美金 我去拿钱 你数清就走
No dye packs.
不许拿带荧光染料的
No dye packs.
不拿带荧光染料的
You check it. You go. No one gets hurt.
你拿到钱就走 不要伤人
No one gets hurt. That's right. Come on. Let's go. Let's go.
没人会受伤 快 我们走
Let's go.
去吧
Go on.
继续走
Miss geller, is it okay if I grab
盖勒小姐 我可以去
The foreign exchange file from your desk?
拿你桌上的外汇文件吗
Uh, no.
不行
No. Okay, well, I can ask somebody
好吧 如果你不想让我去
Else if you don't want me in there.
我可以让别人去拿
Do not go upstairs. Danger.
别上楼 有危险
Robbery. Manager's office.
抢劫 在经理办公室
Robbery!
抢劫啦
nobody move! Nobody move!
不许动 谁都不许动
Hold it! You idiot! what did you do?
不许动 你这个白♥痴♥ 你干什么了
you're the big boss. You're the big manager.
你是头儿 你是经理 告诉他们老实点
Tell them to calm down.
告诉他们老实点
Just calm down.
安静点吧
Everybody, calm down. Calm down.
所有人都镇静 镇静
Tell 'em again! Calm down.
再告诉他们一遍 镇静一下
Or somebody's gonna get hurt, you got it?
不然我就开枪了 明白吗
Team one, gear up. Loud call.
一队整装待发 拉响警笛
Armed robbery in progress, young and queen.
发生持枪抢劫 在杨街和皇后大道交叉口
Possible hostages, single suspect, armed.
可能有人♥质♥和一名持枪嫌犯
you got anything else? Okay. Thank you.
还有其它信息吗 谢谢
You got a video of him yet?
你有劫匪录像吗
No. Alarm company says
没有 报♥警♥器公♥司♥说
Someone comes in early morning with an override code.
有人在清晨用覆盖码潜入了
I'm gonna assume it's our guy.
要我猜就是他
Video and audio are all cut.
摄像头和电♥话♥线都切断了
So nobody could id him when he got away.
这样他逃跑时没有人能认出他
Still, would have been kind of hard, what with the ski mask.
另外他戴着滑雪面罩也很棘手
Great. Not great?
好啊 不好吧
MO matches the monday morning bandit. You heard of him?
作案手法和周一早上的劫匪一样 你听说了吗
Like, five jobs this year already. That guy?
是那个得手大概5次了的家伙吗
Six. We got ourselves a big fish. Guy's a pro.
6次 我们要捉大鱼啦 这人很专业呀
He knows managers are trained not to pull the alarm,
他了解经理不会拉报♥警♥器
But just hand over the cash.
就会乖乖给钱
Somebody didn't get that memo.
有的人不懂事儿
Last one, a couple of tellers gave him some lip,
上次两个出纳员多说了几句就被他杀了
And he shot them both without blinking.
眼都不眨一下
剧集 | 闪点行动(2008) | 导航列表