剧集 | 电车志(2021) | 导航列表
Which can go all the way from soft right up to one pedal,
他们称之为智慧踏板
which they call ipedal.
这段时间我都没碰过刹车踏板
I haven't touched the brake pedal in this entire time.
我脚一离开油门,车子就会自行停下
The car is just stopping itself when I lift off.
在成功驶出慕尼黑之后
Having successfully navigated our way out of Munich,
我们已经准备好看看EV6 在开阔道路上的表现如何
we were ready to see how the EV6 performed on the open road.
这里有一点车体侧倾
There is a bit of body roll in this,
即使电池在底盘上的重心已经很低了
even though the batteries are quite low down the chassis,
还是有一点晃动,但我喜欢这样
there is a bit of movement, but I like that.
我不喜欢有防侧倾系统的汽车
I don't like these cars that have these anti roll systems
因为车体不会侧倾
where the body doesn't move flat.
它不是跑车
It's not a sports car,
但它有潜力
but it's capable
如果你想在相当曲折的道路上驾驶它
and if you want to send it on quite a twisty road
并度过一段欢乐时光
and have a bit of a giggle,
开这辆车一点都不丢脸
it won't embarrass itself totally.
前面有个停车位 别贪心,让我试一试
There's a parking space down here. Don't be greedy. Let me have a go.
还要往前开约10英哩
There's another thing about 10 miles up there.
-不… -…就在路边
-No no no no, -...by the road.
你整天都在霸占这辆车
you've been hogging this car all day.
好的,我就在这里停下
Right, I'll pull in here.
太感谢了
Thank you so much.
这算哪门子的座椅?
What sort of seat position is that?
这算哪门子的衬衫?
What sort of shirt is that?
起亚预计让其电动全球模块化平台
Kia reckons its electric global modular platform
提供先进的转弯性能
is engineered to offer improved cornering performance
和高速行驶的稳定性
and driving stability at speed.
身为英国房♥车锦标赛两届冠军
With two British torrent car Championships under his belt.
杰森可能是检验这些说法的最佳人选
Jason is probably the best person to put those claims to the test.
你知道吗,油门响应很棒,不是吗?
You know what, that throttle response is great, isn't it?
它就像个电灯开关
It's like a light switch.
很棒,不是吗?
Isn't it great?
它主要是后轮驱动的汽车
It is a predominantly rear wheel drive car.
转向真的很精准
Steering is really precise,
乘坐质量很好 我的意思是,我知道这些是德国道路
ride quality is good. I mean, I know these are German roads,
所以他们的道路比我们的更好
so they're better than ours,
但我认为这是辆很好的车,是吗?
but I think this is a really good bit of kit, eh?
是的,相当称职
Yeah. Decent.
身后是蜿蜒的乡间小路
With the winding country roads behind us,
高速公路直通法兰克福
the Autobahn lay straight ahead to Frankfurt.
朋友,在我们上高速公路之前,我想
Now then mate, I reckon before we go off and do some high speed runs,
我们应该造访一下 德国的高速充电站
we should check out the high speed charging that the Germans have got.
把电量加到最满
Give it maximum juice.
现在,起亚估计 跑210英哩只需要充电21分钟
Now, Kia reckon this will charge 210 miles in 21 minutes,
多亏了其800瓦 超快速架构,过程非常快
which is pretty quick thanks to its 800 volt super fast architecture.
但不幸的是,这些在英国并不常见
Now, Unfortunately, I haven't gotten many of these in the UK.
这些是350千瓦的充电柱
These are 350 kilowatt charge,
但在德国非常常见
but there's loads in Germany.
既然车子还在充电中
So whilst this is juicing up,
我要去吃午饭
I'll go get some lunch.
不,你去买♥♥饮料
No no. You get some drinks.
-是吗?-我来处理午餐
-Yeah? -I'll sort lunch.
好的
Okay.
随着汽车充满电
With the car topped up,
我可以评测起亚的电力附载功能
I could test out Kia's vehicle to load function,
一种电动车输出部分电力的方式
an EVs way of giving some of its charge back.
使用特殊的转接头
With the use of a special adapter,
外部充电口也可以变成三针插头
the exterior charging port can also be turned into a three pin plug
它可以为任何消耗高达 3.6千瓦电力的东西供电
which can power anything that draws up to 3.6 kw of electricity.
朋友,我喜欢你的做法
Mate, I'm liking your style.
来吧
Come on.
你想干嘛?
What have you got going?
多好笑啊!
How funny's that!
入境随俗哪,是啊
When in Rome, yeah.
是的,我很喜欢
Yeah, I like it.
给你吧,这是顶级的,朋友
There you go, it's the best, mate.
你有番茄酱吗?
Have you got some ketchup?
-我有一些酱汁 -哦,朋友
-I've got some sauce. -Oh mate.
拿去
There you go.
现在我可以尽情想吃就吃了
Now I don't mind if I tuck in as well.
真好,不是吗?
How good is that?
只需将电烤架 插上你的车子,就搞定了
Just plug in an electric grill into your Kia and off you go.
真是太好了
It's good that.
肚子里装满了香肠,车子也充饱了电
So with a belly full of bratwurst and a battery full of charge,
是时候让车子在高速公路上 大展身手了
it was time to open her up on the Autobahn.
我告诉你,它坚如磐石
I tell you what, it's rock solid.
也很安静
Quiet as well,
我们现在时速是 115英哩,不会再更高了
What we doing, 115, it won't go anymore.
还不错,一般生活够用了
It's not too bad, it's liveable.
-我们知道这辆车真的潜力十足 -是的
-We know the car is really capable. -Yeah.
那它诱人吗?你觉得外观如何?
Is it desirable? What do you think of the looks?
你知道,我喜欢它的外观
Do you know what, I like the looks.
我喜欢他们设计的外型
I like the shapes they've made of the outside.
我觉得颜色很特别
I think the colour is extraordinary.
我认为这车看上去特别时尚
I think it's a groovy looking thing.
我想它能从一大堆车中脱颖而出
I think it stands out from the crowd.
回头率超高
It's a head Turner.
我们很想理直气壮地不把它还给总部
There's a strong argument for us maybe not returning it to HQ
然后直接运回英国
and just carrying on back to the UK.
我们到了,朋友
Here we are, mate.
-哇,我们成功了 -搞定
-Wow, we've made it. -Done.
在德国度过了疯狂的三天
It's been a frantic three days in Germany.
慕尼黑♥车♥展
The Munich Motor Show
证明这个产业专注在电力上
proved that the industry are focused on electric power
并且在未来几年也有许多 令人兴奋的车辆
and that there are many very exciting vehicles to look forward to
值得我们期待
in the coming years.
而我们的EV6公路旅行
And our EV6 road trip
为我们的德国冒险画下完美句点
was the perfect way to top off our German adventure.
如果我们对这辆起亚的看法没错
If this Kia is anything to go by,
那么我们的电动车未来确实一片光明
then our EV future is looking very good indeed.
剧集 | 电车志(2021) | 导航列表