剧集 | 电车志(2021) | 导航列表
It only seems fair to let him dish this lap and try again.
我们走吧
Here we go,
让我们看看
let's have a look.
停下来…
Gonna stop gonna stop gonna stop,
这好多了
that's much better.
杰森想开得更快,但车子不想
Jason wants to go faster but the car doesn't.
系统有很多防撞的措施
There's a lot of automatic intervention
但我几乎认为它没什么用
but I've almost thought it won't give me anything straight.
这辆电动车具有创新的安全功能
The E drive is packed with innovative safety features
例如雷达碰撞侦测的优先权
such as radar activating collision detection
高于油门之上
that overrides the throttle.
安全带又松开了
The seat belts are gone again.
我无法呼吸
I can't breath.
它还会拉紧安全带
And it also tightens the belts,
将你固定在座位上
pinning you back in the seat
来防止你飞出车外
if it thinks you're going to have a shot.
-我无法呼吸 -系统以为发生了意外
I can't breathe.
Thinks there might've been an accident.
老实说,这并没有错
And to be honest, it's not far wrong.
我只是不明白
I just don't understand it.
我已经关闭了汽车上的 所有司机辅助设备
I've turned off all the driver aids on the car,
但它就是不让我加速
but it just wouldn't let me get on it.
你能放慢这辆车的速度吗?
Could you just slow down Plato?
看看这是怎么一回事?
See what it's like?
很糟糕,对吧
Awful isn't it.
-我是认真的!-拜托,给我们一点马力
-I mean it! -Come on, we need some power.
你知道吗?所有的功能都不见了
Do you know what it is, all the toys have gone,
动力
POWER.
给我该死的动力!
Give me some bloody power!
那是…
哦,你输定了
Oh, you're going to get beat.
47秒整
47.0,
所以你比泰肯慢了一秒半
so you're a second and a half slower than the Taycan.
随着充电结束
With the charges over,
是时候公布成绩了
it's time for the scores on the doors.
三场测试,第一场是你开车
Three tests, first one on the road, I mean, you were driving it by.
我坐在里面
I was sat in it.
我是说这些车很可爱,不是吗?
I mean they're lovely, aren't they?
你会觉得自己置身于奢华之中
You feel like you're in the lap of luxury don't you,
这些车都有些特别之处
there's something special about it.
再来是时速100英里加减速测试 太煎熬了
So, test two 0-100 back to zero again, tough test.
车尾还翘了起来
The back of that kicked. You know what.
很不幸,奥迪重了42公斤
Unfortunately, the Audi's 42 kilos heavier.
-没错,现在是二比零 -是的
-Exactly, that's two nill now. -Yeah.
在赛道上开这辆车
That's one on the track.
老实讲
Honestly.
开起来我不太喜欢,转向很轻
I don't like this driving, steering's very light.
入弯时的转向不足
Under steer, is on the way in.
在我像笨蛋一样跑完奥迪的热胎圈后
After I'd finished the hot lap in the Audi like a plonker,
我发现是我自己关掉了一部分司机辅助
I discovered that I'd only partially disabled the driver aids.
如果我完全开启竞赛模式
Had I put it into full race mode,
那么结果或许会有所不同
then it might have been a totally different story.
动力!
POWER!
令我惊讶的是,它只慢了一秒半
The surprise was that it was only one and half seconds slower,
我以为会更多
I thought it would have been more.
我猜保时捷
I guess the Porsche,
如果我们仔细想想
if we think about it,
也只比GT3 RS慢了2秒
it's only 2 seconds off a track day car,
我们几个月前才驾驶过那辆赛道日用车
GT3 RS that we drove around the circuit a few months ago.
没错,但到头来 保时捷还是以3比0获胜
So, yeah, but at the end of the day, 3-0 to the Porsche.
剧集 | 电车志(2021) | 导航列表