剧集 | 电车志(2021) | 导航列表
The range isn't great, the interior isn't amazing,
门有缺陷,所以基于这一点
the doors are flawed, so on that basis,
我要给它稍微令人失望的四分
I'm going to give it a slightly disappointing four.
整体来说,最让我受不了的是后门
On the whole, the back doors just drove me up the wall.
我想我会给它三分…
I think I'm going to give it a three...
它确实操控性非常非常好
It does handle really, really well,
但它浪费了太多空间
but it's wasted way too much space.
那几扇门真是太讽刺了
And those doors are an absolute travesty.
满分十分,我要给它三分…
I give it three out of ten...
这使得万事得MX30
That gives the Mazda MX30
团队测试成绩非常令人失望 满分40分只得了13分
a very disappointing Team Test score of just 13 out of 40.
接下来…
Coming up...
觉得电动车太贵吗?
Think that Electric cars are too expensive?
好吧,格雷斯韦伯可能有了解决方案
Well Grace Webb might have the solution,
因为她正在研究二手电动汽车
as she's taking a look at second-hand EV's.
以及我们的北海岸500公里之旅 还剩下三分之二的路程…
And with two thirds of the North Coast 500 still to travel...
罗里担心他的副司机右脚无力
Rory's concerned about his co-drivers heavy right foot.
行驶16分钟,我的平均速度
I was averaging about 3.4 miles/kw hour
约为3.4英里/千瓦时 而你的平均速度是2.1…
within 16 minutes of driving, you're averaging 2.1...
欢迎回到我们的大型驾驶挑战赛
Welcome back to our mega driving challenge,
我们正在挑战令人惊叹的
where we are taking on the stunning,
北海岸500号♥公路 并一路攻向苏格兰顶部…
North Coast 500 route around the top of Scotland...
这看上去真的很神奇
That does look amazing.
看看那个景色,哇哦
Look at that view, wowza.
我们挑战自己
We've challenged ourselves to
驾驶这款全电动现代艾尼氪5 完成500英里的旅程
complete the 500 mile route in this all electric Hyundai Ioniq 5
我们只会停下来充电、吃饭和睡觉
and we'll only be stopping to recharge, eat and sleep.
当你在车里待得越久
You know when you spend a lot of time in a car
就会开始不耐烦
you start to get annoyed.
先打个盹再出发
Get a niggle, and move.
没事的
Nothing.
没事
No.
目前为止,我们已经完成了 将近四分之一的旅程
So far we've completed nearly a quarter of the journey,
而车子也相当惬意地推进着里程数
and the car has comfortably eaten up the miles
现在也有个好消息,因为轮到我开车了
and the news gets even better because now it's my turn to drive.
所以你怎么看?
So what do you think?
我觉得很可爱
I think it's lovely.
我认为这辆车真的很好,也很吸引人
I think the ride is really good, but also it's quite engaging
因为有很多美好的事情正在发生
because there's lots of nice things going on
而且我真的觉得它蛮特别的…
and you do feel a bit special in it...
不过,我想指出一件事
I'd like to point out, though,
行驶16分钟,我的平均速度
the fact that I was averaging about 3.4 miles/kw hour
约为3.4英里/千瓦时 而你的平均速度是2.1…
and within 16 minutes of driving, you're averaging 2.1...
按照这个速度,我们的车 充满电后只能行驶150英里
At that rate our car will only last 150 miles on a full charge.
这大约是它应该达到的续航的一半
That's roughly half the range it should be achieving
并且充电点在这些地段并不常见
and plug in points aren't exactly common in these parts.
维琪,我为你准备了一些旅游资讯
Vicki, I've actually got some tourist info for you.
那是丹内海滩
That's Dunnet beach and apparently one of the best
显然是苏格兰最好的海滩之一…
beaches you can find in Scotland...
哦,真可爱
Oh lovely.
猜猜看还有什么
And guess what else.
还有什么事?
What's that?
我们不会停下来欣赏的
We're not going to stop at it.
对,因为我们已经看过了
No, because we've 'dunnet'.
笑呀!
Ba boom.
看过了…我懂你的笑点了!
Done it, see what you did there!
随着乌云的降临 我们又向前推进了几英里
With the gloom descending we pushed on another few miles,
并到达了瑟索镇…
to the town of Thurso...
我们平安地到达了我们的过夜处…
We have made it to our overnight stop in one piece...
是的,蛮好玩的
Yep, it's been fun.
一路上蛮有趣的 我也很享受这辆车…
It has been, had a giggle and thoroughly enjoyed the car...
翌日,天空明朗而澄澈
The next day dawned bright and clear,
对烈来说,这简直是不可多得的…
which was more than could be said for Mr Reid...
早晨,罗里
Morning Rory.
早晨
Morning.
-睡得好吗?-不是很好
-Sleep well? -Not really, no.
-真的?-你睡得很好?
-Really? -Did you?
是啊,蛮好的,我已经 为接下来的旅程做好了准备…
Yes I did, I'm so ready for my journey ahead...
苏格兰风光真是令人叹为观止
The Scottish scenery is breath-taking,
但它也很冷
but it's also freezing,
所以我很高兴现代车子上 有加热座椅和方向盘…
so I'm delighted with the Hyundai's heated seats and steering wheel...
实际上,我甚至可以 把鼻子贴在方向盘上
Actually, I might even put my nose on the steering wheel
来帮鼻子保暖…
to keep my nose warm...
使用加热座椅
How much energy
和加热轮胎需要消耗多少电力?
am I zapping using the heated seat and heated wheel?
这辆车实际上有个非常聪明的功能
Actually this cars got a pretty clever feature
它会让你知道暖气打开或关闭
where it shows you the difference in range between having
还会剩下多少里程 因此在有暖气的情况下
heating on or off so with the heating on it reckons
我们可以行驶224英里 在关闭的情况下则是231英里
we can get 224 miles or with the heating off we can do 231 miles.
当我们谈到浪费宝贵的续航时…
And while we're on the subject of squandering precious range...
你仍然只有平均每千瓦时2英里
You're still only averaging 2 miles per kilowatt hour
我再怎么样能也做不到,你怎么了?
which is nowhere near what I can manage, what is it about you?
快脚维琪再次出击…
Lead foot Vicki strikes again...
这个简单的道理是:乐在其中的车主
The simple fact is enthusiastic drivers
所拥有的续航力 一定和车厂宣称的相差甚远
won't get anywhere near to the manufacturers claims.
无论是这辆电动车,或任何其他…
With this EV, or any other...
但谁玩得最开心啊?
But who's going to have the most fun?
我反问你…我的朋友,法官大人
I come back to that, my friend, your honour.
等到被困在路边就一点都不好玩了…
You won't be having fun when you're stranded at the roadside...
汤格湾
啊,这里真漂亮
Ah this is very pretty.
哇
Wow.
检查一下好了
So let's do a check.
电池还剩162英里
We have got 162 miles left on the battery,
电量为67%
we've got 67% charge
我每千瓦时跑2.1英里
and I'm doing 2.1 miles per kilowatt hour.
我们的旅程还剩300英里 但维琪的驾驶风格
With 300 miles of our trip still remaining Vicki's driving style
将迫使我们至少再做两次停留…
would force us to stop at least twice more...
这里的充电站很少而且相距很远
Chargers are few and far between up here
据估计,有四分之一的英国充电站
and its estimated that a quarter of all UK chargers
任何时间都有可能停止服务
are out of service at any given time,
我们很有可能会就此抛锚…
we could find ourselves stranded...
维琪需要参加
Vicky needed a crash course
节能驾驶的艺术速成班
in the art of energy efficient driving.
也称为“超级悭电术”
otherwise known as 'Hyper-milling'.
好了,维琪,我要做的就是 慢慢驶离路边
Right so straight away what I've done Vicki is I've pulled away gently,
没有必要使劲地猛催油门
there's no need to accelerate full boar,
轻轻地驶离路边
pull away nice and slowly,
-慢慢感受动能的累积 -放轻松
-once you've got your momentum. -Just relax.
你看看
Look at that.
我得拍张照片,那真是太屈机了
I'll have to take a picture of that, that is specy tac tac.
而且我的驾驶风格也很屈机…
And my driving style was also speccy tac tac...
现在每千瓦时2.6英里
2.6 miles per kilowatt hour now.
哦,老天啊
Oh for goodness sakes.
因为我逐渐设法将我们的
...because I'd gradually managed to
每千瓦小时恢复到三倍以上
get our per kilo watt hour back to three plus.
然而,这让我们有点困惑…
However, that presented us with a bit of a quandary...
维琪,这里是德内斯 这里也有充电站
Vicki, this is Durness, this is where the charging station is.
我们还有137英里的续航
We've still got 137 miles though,
所以我们是在这里停留 还是冒险继续前进?
so do we stop here or do we risk it and push on?
距离阿勒浦还有100英里 我看还是充电吧
We've got 100 miles to go to Ullapool, I say crack on.
如果一切按计划进行 我们抵达阿勒浦后
If everything went to plan we'd arrive in Ullapool
电池会剩30多英里
with over 30 miles left in the batteries.
然而,据我们所知
However, for all we knew
前方那几座山将会耗尽我们的电力
there were a couple of mountains ahead that could drain our power.
我也同意,罗里
Agreed Rory.
但我们的任务是得知
But our mission is to find out
我们的电动车是否有足够实力 来进行这样的旅行
if our EV has the legs for a trip like this,
所以它需要合理的测试…
so it needs a proper test...
这都是你的错,好吗?
This is on you right, yeah?
我有关于德内斯的冷知识
Interesting fact about Durness.
剧集 | 电车志(2021) | 导航列表