剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
That's right.
很好
Just a few more.
再签几个
We're nearly done here.
就快好了
Police.
警♥察♥局
Oh, hello, who have I reached?
你好 请问你是哪位
Meeker County Sheriff's.
米克县警♥察♥局办公室
I'm looking for Gloria Burgle.
我找格洛丽亚·伯格
Speaking. My name is Larue Dollard.
我就是 我叫拉鲁·多拉德
I work for the Internal Revenue Service.
我是国税局的
I am in receipt of the documents you sent.
我收到了你寄来的文件
But I have a few questions.
但我有几个问题
Who is this?
你是哪位
Agent Dollard. IRS.
国税局的多拉德探员
The envelope you sent was addressed to me specifically.
你给我寄来了一个信封
You included a note.
里面有张纸条
IRS? I never sent anything to...
国税局 我从没寄...
Well, it has your name on it.
上面写着你的名字
Look, this is my last day, so...
今天是我最后一天上班 所以...
Are you working a case involving Emmit Stussy
你是不是在办一个跟艾米特·斯塔西
or Stussy Lots Ltd?
或斯塔西停车场公♥司♥相关的案子
How did you get this number?
你怎么知道这个号♥码的
Again, it was on the note you sent.
我说了 是你寄来的纸条上写的
Spreadsheets, uh, contracts, loan agreements.
数据表 合同 贷款协议
Not sure how you found me.
我不知道你怎么找到的我
He's protected, I think, Mr. Stussy,
我觉得斯塔西先生受人保护
possibly even at the highest levels.
有可能是最高层的人在保护他
My investigation was kiboshed last year from DC,
我的调查去年被华府那边叫停了
so, we should proceed with the utmost...
所以我们应该非常...
Look, Mr. Dollard. I don't know what to tell you.
多拉德先生 我不知道该告诉你什么
We did have a case involving Mr. Stussy but...
我们是有个与斯塔西先生相关的案子 但...
Well, that case is closed now.
那个案子已经结案了
Deputy, I'm looking at evidence of a vast financial conspiracy
警官 我看到的是一个巨大金融阴谋的证据
involving blatant tax fraud
涉及明目张胆地偷税漏税
and the repurposing coporate funds for personal gains.
以及将公♥司♥资金用于私人收益
It looks like, in the last year,
似乎在去年一年内
Mr. Stussy has borrowed upwards of $200 million
斯塔西先生就借款两亿美金
with the sole intent of lining his pockets
唯一目的就是让钱流进他自己的腰包
and the pockets of his partners, a Mr. Sy Feltz
还有他的合伙人赛·菲尔茨
and one V.M. Varga.
和VM·瓦格
Say that name again.
你再说一遍那名字
Uh, V.M. Varga?
VM·瓦格
I'm not sure what the "V.M." stands for.
我不知道VM代表什么
Don't move. I'll be right there.
你别动 我马上过去
Oh, wait. What's your address?
等一下 你的地址是什么
Two hearts,
2H[桥牌叫牌]
three clubs, four spades,
3C 4S
five no trump.
5NT
Last one.
最后一张
There.
好了
Well...
说真的
You should be happy, Mr. Stussy.
你应该高兴 斯塔西先生
Your first action item is complete.
你的第一个行动项目完成了
The accumulation of wealth.
那就是财富积累
I'm just so tired.
我特别疲倦
It's perfectly natural.
这是人之常情
You see it all the time in the wild.
这种情况在野外随处可见
The smaller animal going limp in the jaws of the larger.
弱肉强食
Genetic instinct.
基因本能
At some level, food knows it's food.
某种程度上 弱者知道自己是食物
Yes.
喂
The strategist. I was wondering when you might call.
战略家啊 我还在想你什么时候会打来呢
Yes, I have it.
是的 我准备好了
All of it, as long as you live up to your end of the...
都备齐了 只要你那边没问题...
Fine.
好吧
The same charming locale?
还是老地方吗
No, I'm not familiar with that address
不 我不熟悉那个地址
but I'm sure I can find it.
但我肯定能找到
Just so you know,
就告诉你一声
I will be coming with what in military terms
我会带一群人来
is referred to as a "Fire team" so no business...
用军事术语说叫"火力小队" 所以没...
Back up. Back up!
退后 退后
My dear, I'm afraid you'll have to excuse me.
亲爱的 恐怕我得先挂了
Don't... Don't make me. I'll shoot.
别 别逼我 我会开枪的
I am not food.
我不是食物
No, of course not.
当然不是
You lied to me.
你骗了我
There are no hordes coming. No mongrel hordes.
不会有部落来 没有什么蒙古部落
It's you! No!
是你 别过来
Now, now, now. No.
好了好了 别动
Now, come on.
冷静
Give Mr. Stussy some room.
给斯塔西先生一点空间
He's earned the right to be testy.
他有权利发脾气
After everything he's been through.
毕竟他经历了那么多
I'm done.
我受够了
Give me back my papers and get out!
把文件还给我 然后滚出去
Are you a fan of progress, Mr. Stussy?
你喜欢进步吗 斯塔西先生
Technology? No more talking.
先进的科技 闭嘴
You know, in the old days, only the strong were rich.
你知道 在过去 只有强壮的人才会富有
It was all a question of how much you could carry.
因为体魄关乎你能扛走多少财富
But then the Medicis invented banks,
但后来美第奇家族发明了银行
and wealth and pornography.
还有财产和淫秽书刊
This is what drives innovation.
这才是能推动革新的东西
Of course, technology has other benefits as well.
当然 科技也有其他好处
Safety, for example, a safer car, the artificial heart.
比如安全 更安全的车 人造心脏等
And, well, how a handgun might be equipped
还有 手♥枪♥可以配备
with a fingerprint scanner.
指纹识别
To keep it from being used by anyone but its owner.
以防被它主人之外的人使用
That's right.
没错
You can feel it, can't you?
你能感觉到 对吧
On the grip.
就在枪柄上
Go on, have a look.
尽管确认看看
I'll wait.
我等着
Progress in all things, you see.
你看 一切都在进步
All right, wipe everything.
好了 抹除一切痕迹
We were never here.
我们从没来过这里
She called? Yeah, we have a stop to make.
她打来了吗 对 我们得去拜访一下
This is a mistake.
这是个错误
No trace, I'm afraid.
恐怕不能留下痕迹
We need those drives.
我们需要那些硬盘
Vamanos.
走吧
Swango.
斯万戈
Swango.
斯万戈
I'll go. No.
我去 不
All Clear.
安全
El Nino?
那孩子呢
Two elevators.
两部电梯
It's yours.
是你的
What the shit?
怎么回事
Excuse me.
不好意思
This is not... You can't just...
这不是...你不能...
Thank you so much. Emmit, my dear Emmit.
多谢 艾米特 亲爱的艾米特
How are you?
你好吗
You look...
你看起来...
Well, I know this can't be easy for you.
我知道你很难接受
You work for Varga.
你为瓦格工作
All this time.
一直都是
Like a fire door that leads to another fire.
就像一道防火门 后面依然是烈火
Emmit, you need to listen to me very carefully.
艾米特 你必须认真地听我说
The Stussy Corporation,
斯塔西公♥司♥
having sold all its assets this morning to Realignment
今早把所有的资产都卖♥♥给了重组公♥司♥
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表