剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
I'm not sure I should tell ya.
我恐怕不应该告诉你
On account of I've gotta think about covering my tracks here.
毕竟我得考虑着掩盖行踪
Darling I've seen your face.
亲爱的 我看见你的脸了
And Ray knows your name, so--
而雷知道你的名字...
It's Maurice.
我叫莫里斯
Okay, Maurice,
好的 莫里斯
You get me a towel
你给我那条毛巾
and maybe we can discuss this in the living room,
然后我们像个文明人一样到客厅
like civilized people.
讨论这件事
Ray...
雷...
The gun.
枪
You tricked me.
你耍我
You got--
你...
I'm giving ya 'til tomorrow to get my money.
把钱凑齐 最晚明天之前
Five thousand.
五千
Otherwise, well maybe I turn you into the cops.
否则 我就会去找警♥察♥揭发你们
Or shoot ya, or her.
要么开枪打死你 或者她
Robbing your own brother.
抢劫自己的亲哥
That's just low.
这招太下流了
You don't tell Maurice what to do.
没人能对莫里斯下命令
Now, hun, let me explain.
亲爱的 听我解释
Hun?
亲爱的
Hun?
宝贝
Three floors, 10 seconds per floor.
三层楼 一层十秒钟
Hun, what are you?
亲爱的 你干什么
Cross the front hall, eight seconds.
穿过前厅 八秒钟
Babe. Not now.
宝贝 等会儿
Hun, what are Quiet, I'm counting.
你干什么呢 安静 我在计数
21, 22, 23, 24, 25.
21 22 23 24 25
27, 28, 29, 30.
27 28 29 30
31, 32, 33, 34, 35,
31 32 33 34 35
36, 37, 38, 39, 40,
36 37 38 39 40
41, 42, 43, 44,
41 42 43 44
45, 46, 47,
45 46 47
48, 49, 50.
48 49 50
Can you believe this guy?
你能相信吗
I gave him a simple--
我就交给他...
I even wrote down the damn--
我把地址都写下来了
And now just my--
现在我...
just my damn luck.
真是不走运
6♥4♥, 65, 66.
6♥4♥ 65 66
Suck off. 67, 68, 69, 70.
该死 67 68 69 70
Son of a bastard. 71, 72, 73, 74.
混♥蛋♥ 71 72 73 74
Short drive my ass. 75, 76.
近个屁 75 76
Is he out?
他出去了吗
What?
什么
The other window, do you see him?
那扇窗户 看见他了吗
He's coming, hurry.
他快到了 快点
Did you see that?
你看到了吗
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
Get down, or someone'll see.
低头 别被发现
I mean right in the--
正中红心...
No way--
不会吧
Game over.
死透了
Holy shit.
天呐
What are you?
你要干什么
Yes, 911.
警♥察♥吗
There's been an accident, on the sidewalk,
人行道上 发生一起意外
The air conditioner.
那个空调...
Get dressed, you've gotta go.
穿好衣服 你得赶紧走
What?
什么
Oh, thank god.
谢天谢地
It's 940 Hannover Street, hurry please.
汉诺威街940号♥ 麻烦快点
It was an accident.
这是场意外
I've been trying to get the landlord to take that unit out
我一直让房♥东把那空调拆下来
for like six weeks, it's on record.
足足六周了 记录上有
And tonight I don't know, it must have come loose somehow.
今晚 肯定是哪里松动了
You're his parole officer, you can't be here.
你是他的保释官 你不能留在这里
Ya, but--
但是...
What happens when?
然后怎么办
I gave a fake name when I rented the place. I got ID.
我租♥房♥♥用的是假身份 我有身份证明
Now that's--
这...
Babe, that's a violation of your probation.
宝贝 那违反了保释条例
Ray?
雷
Oh, right, yeah.
对了
Good call.
有道理
We'll talk about this later.
我们以后再谈这件事
You, you're sexy.
你... 太性感了
Yes officer, I'll stay on the line.
好的 警官 我不挂电♥话♥
Don't forget the stamps.
别忘了邮票
What?
什么
The stamps.
邮票
Stamps, yeah.
对 邮票
Burn 'em, okay.
全都烧掉
Okay.
好
I love you.
我爱你
Baby, you have no idea.
你不知道我有多爱你
Yes, I hear the sirens.
对 我听到警笛了
Thank you.
谢谢
Back stairs.
从后面楼梯下去
Yes, I'll hold.
好 我等着
Your dad's here.
你♥爸♥爸来了
You take him Dale's, I'm not sure how long--
带他去戴尔家 我不知道得多久
Whatever you need.
你放心吧
I already turned the lights on in his room.
我已经把他房♥间的灯打开了
I wanna stay with mom.
我想和妈妈待着
No, hun, mommy's gotta work now.
不 亲爱的 妈妈得工作了
Let's say no school tomorrow, huh?
明天别送他去上学了
Yeah.
好
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表