剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
It was the Wildcat Regional.
那是非官方地区赛
Third runner up, me and Ray.
我和雷赢得了第三名
That's why we're here.
所以我们今天在这里
That's a bridge tournament.
那是个桥牌巡回赛
How quaint.
真稀奇
I've never understood this
我从来不能理解
repulsive affinity of playing games.
游戏所带来的丑恶吸引力
Oh, Bridge isn't a game.
桥牌不是游戏
58 octillion possible deals.
58的27次方种发牌方式
Then you got the human factor.
再加上人为因素
Symbiosis with your partner.
和搭档通力合作
The cheats and tells of your opponents.
对手的阴谋诡计和露马脚的迹象
Strategy.
策略
That was my strength.
这是我的强项
Yeah, I can tell.
看得出来
You sure I can't tempt you?
你真的不要喝一杯吗
It's my mother's recipe.
这是我母亲的配方
No? Well...
不吗 好吧
You got it?
你带来了吗
Yes.
是的
I have it,
我带了
but I'd like to offer you something else instead.
但我想给你点别的东西
A job.
一份工作
Remind me what you do again.
你是做什么的来着
I work for a company called Narwal.
我为一家叫做独角鲸的公♥司♥工作
No, you don't.
不 你不是
You tell people you work for a company called Narwal
你这样告诉别人
'cause people look past middle management.
是因为人们会忽略中层管理者
But I know a boss when I see one.
但我能看出谁是真正的老板
Very good.
非常好
You just added a zero to your salary.
你的薪水刚刚多加了一个零
That's okay.
没关系
I already got a job.
我有工作了
Blackmailing you.
敲诈你
All right now.
好吧
And tell me.
告诉我
How do you think that's going to play out
从决策者的角度来看
from a strategist's point of view?
你的计划为什么能行得通
Well,
这个
there's a 60% chance that briefcase
那个手提箱有60%的可能性
is full of your dirty underwear.
装满了你的脏内♥裤♥
And since I don't see your associate,
而且我没看到你的合伙人
I figure he's out there somewhere watching us.
我猜他应该在外面某个地方监视我们
Maybe even with a rifle.
或许甚至握着步♥枪♥
Go on.
继续
And if I brought the books and the hard drives with me,
如果我随身带着账本和硬盘
you're gonna give your man a signal
你就会给你的人发信♥号♥♥
and he's gonna take the shot.
他就会开枪
And did you? Bring them?
那你带了吗
The problem is
问题是
this is a public place with a lot of witnesses.
这里是公共场所 有许多目击者
And you're a pretty distinctive-looking guy.
而你又是个很有辨识度的人
Am I?
是吗
Look around.
看看周围
Nice.
漂亮
There, you see,
瞧
I'm guessing the Wildcat Regional was an amateur affair.
我猜非官方地区赛只是业余赛事
Semi-professional.
半职业赛事
See, you got cocky.
看 你自大了
Forgot to count all the pieces on the board.
忘了计算棋盘上的所有棋子
The cards I'm not showing.
我没亮出来的底牌
So now it's just me and you.
现在只剩我们两个人了
And I want my money.
我想要我的钱
You just added another two zeros to your salary.
你的薪水后面刚刚又加了两个零
What's in the briefcase?
手提箱里有什么
Where are my things?
我的东西在哪里
Well, now, Willy Loman,
现在 威利·罗曼
I feel I ought to punish you
我感觉我必须惩罚你
for not doing what you were told.
因为你没有按照命令做
So maybe I share one of the hard drives with the police.
或许我与警♥察♥分享了其中一个硬盘的内容
You...
你...
You can't win this game, you do realize that?
你赢不了这场游戏 你明白的吧
I thought you didn't play games.
我以为你不玩游戏
I'm offering you a fortune,
我要给你一笔巨款
you're asking for a piggy bank, pourquoi?
你却只要一个小储蓄罐 为什么
Because I wanna hurt you.
因为我想伤害你
Not be your pet.
不是做你的宠物
I wanna look you in the face
我想直视你
and rip out something you love.
狠狠扯掉你爱的东西
I didn't kill him.
杀他的不是我
You do know that? It was Emmit.
你明白的吧 是艾米特
Wasn't Emmit who came for me in the precinct.
到警局里来杀我的不是艾米特
Wasn't Emmit who flipped that bus.
让巴士翻掉的不是艾米特
You know, I didn't have any feeling about you before,
我之前对你一点感觉都没有
but now I'm starting to really dislike you.
但现在真的开始讨厌起你了
Good.
很好
I'll give you till tomorrow to get my money.
明天结束之前给我钱
You want me to stay?
你想让我留下来吗
Should I sit?
我该坐下吗
Got married straight out of high school
高中一毕业就结婚
to a guy I knew since fifth grade summer camp.
嫁给一个我从五年级夏令营就认识的人
Summer wedding.
夏天的婚礼
Guests were mostly mosquitoes.
宾客们主要是蚊子
We had a baby boy, then a toddler,
我们生了个小男孩 孩子长大蹒跚学步
now a teen.
现在长成青少年
Last year, my husband phones me at work,
去年 我丈夫打电♥话♥到单位找我
tells me he's got a boyfriend named Dale.
告诉我他有了一个叫戴尔的男朋友
Says they're moving in together.
说他们要同居了
Says he's sorry.
说他很抱歉
He loves me, but not like that.
他爱我 但不是那种爱
"What else is there?" I say.
"还有什么样的爱" 我说
You think the world is something,
你以为世界是这样
then it turns out to be something else.
原来是另一种样子
You're free to go.
你可以走了
What?
什么
No, I'm...
不 我...
I told you what happened, what I did.
我告诉了你事情的经过 我做了什么
I want no special treatment just 'cause I'm rich.
我不希望只因为有钱 就有特殊待遇
You treat me like every other felon.
你要像对待其他重刑犯一样对待我
No, you're not getting it.
不 你没懂
Somebody came, just not who you thought.
有人来了 但不是你以为的那个人
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Since you confessed,
你认罪后
two other fellas named Stussy have been murdered.
又有两个姓斯塔西的人被谋杀了
The first with the copycat approach mimicking my stepdad.
第一个模仿了杀害我继父的手法
The second made to look like your brother's neck puncture.
第二个则模仿了你弟弟的割喉手法
Whoever it was, planted evidence in both places
凶手在两个地方都留下了证据
to make it look like all this is the work of a serial killer
让这一切看起来 像是个憎恨
who hates people surnamed Stussy.
姓斯塔西的连环杀手犯的罪
Are you saying that people are dead
你是说 有人死了
because they've got my name?
是因为他们和我同姓吗
Yes.
是的
But the real beauty of it is
但这系列事件最巧妙的是
they gave us a suspect and he confessed.
是它们指向一个嫌犯 他也认罪了
He Confessed to all four murders.
他... 承认了所有四起谋杀
Some three-time loser
一个坐了三次牢的人
who couldn't make it in the modern world.
不能适应现代世界
What must they've paid him?
他们给他什么作为交换
Must've been a heck of a price.
代价一定很高
But it worked.
但奏效了
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表