剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
You've been to all those places?
那些地方你都去过吗
And more.
不止
In fact, that's what I want to talk to your husband about.
其实我想和你丈夫谈谈此事
About broadening our partnership,
拓宽我们的合伙领域
or a broad in it, if you'll pardon the pun.
或者说拓宽一下[口音很重] 别介意啊
Partnership?
合伙
He's exaggerating.
他在夸张
We have some dealings more in the realm of finance.
我们的生意主要是金融领域的
Yeah.
没错
Maybe he's right.
或许他说得对
We shouldn't be broadcasting our intentions.
我们不应该到处说我们的目的
It's just that your husband, madam,
只不过你的丈夫 夫人
is a consummate businessman.
是个很熟练的生意人
He's a true professional.
他真的很专业
I learn something from him every day anew.
我每天都能从他身上学到新东西
In fact,
其实
I brought those contracts you asked me to draw up,
我带来了你让我起草的那些合同
if you'd like to review them.
如果你想复核一下
And now might I be so forward, madam,
不好意思问一下 夫人
as to ask for the location of your WC.
你们家的盥洗室在哪里
Our what?
什么
He means the crapper.
他说茅坑
Emmit.
艾米特
It's just down the hall on your right-hand side.
就在走廊尽头的右手边
Right.
好
What?
怎么了
I'm not making you a partner in my company.
我不会让你成为公♥司♥的合伙人
You just blew in on the wind Thursday.
你周四才刚刚来
I'm calling Sy.
我要打给赛
Ah. And here's me thinking you were the boss.
我还以为你是老板呢
In the favelas of Brazil,
巴西的贫民窟里
there are six-year-olds with Glocks.
有拿手♥枪♥的六岁小孩
They roam in packs, stealing whatever they can find.
他们成群结队 偷一切能找到的东西
Mexican lowlifes
墨西哥下等人
stream into this country like wolves,
像狼群一样涌入这个国家
eyeing our women and children.
眼红我们的妻儿
In the Congo, a family of six live on 10 cents a day.
在刚果 六口之家一天靠十美分活着
You turn on the TV, what do you see?
打开电视 你能看到什么
Boat people.
乘船的难民
Mass migration.
大规模迁徙
You're living in the age of the refugee, my friend.
你活在难民的时代 朋友
Look, if you won't take back your money,
如果你不拿回你的钱
well, I can't make you!
我也不能逼你
You see it, don't you?
你明白了 对吧
Millions of people bought houses they couldn't afford,
千百万人买♥♥他们承担不起的房♥子
and now they're living on the streets.
而他们现在流落街头
85% of the world's wealth
世界上85%的财富
is controlled by 1% of the population.
掌握在1%的人口手上
What do you think is gonna happen
你觉得当那些人觉醒
when those people wake up
发现你们赚走了
and realize you've got all their money?
他们所有的钱 会发生什么
Hey! I just charge for parking!
我不过是收收停车费而已
Oh, you think they're gonna ask questions
你觉得当他们拿着
when they come with their pitchforks and their torches?
草叉和火把来时 还会讲道理吗
You live in a mansion.
你生活在豪♥宅♥中
You drive a $90,000 car.
开九万美元的车
It's a lease through the company.
这是公♥司♥租的车
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
This is a $200 suit.
这是套两百美元的西装
I wear a second-hand tie. I fly coach.
我戴着二手领带 坐经济舱
Not because I can't afford first,
不是因为我付不起
because I'm smart.
而是因为我聪明
So look at you, and look at me,
所以你看看你 再看看我
and tell me who's the richer.
告诉我谁更富有
I feel like this is a trick question.
我觉得这是陷阱题
There's an accounting coming, Mr. Stussy,
一场清算就要来了 斯塔西先生
and you know I'm right. Mongol hordes descending.
你知道我是对的 蒙古部落来了
Now what are you doing to insulate yourself and your family?
你准备如何让自己和家人不受影响
You think you're rich.
你觉得你很富有
You've no idea what "Rich" means.
你不知道"富有"的含义
"Rich" is a fleet of private planes
"富有"是一队私人飞机
filled with decoys to mask your scent.
装满了掩盖你气味的幌子
It's a banker in Wyoming and another in Gstaad.
是怀俄明和格斯塔德的银行家
So that's action item one,
这是第一项
the accumulation of wealth,
财富的积累
and I mean wealth, not money.
是财富 不是金钱
What's action item number two?
那第二项呢
To use that wealth to become invisible.
用那些财富隐藏自己
Why does it smell like an unflushed toilet in here?
为什么闻起来像厕所没冲
We had a... There was an incident.
我们... 出了点意外
Is this where you hung it?
这就是你挂它的地方吗
What?
什么
The stamp.
那张邮票
The famed Two-Penny Red U.S. Misprint.
著名的2便士红色美国错版票
If I'm not mistaken, the "2" was the wrong way around.
没弄错的话 "2"印反了
How do you...
你怎么...
It's all very old Testament, really,
其实都是《旧约》里的老生常谈
this feud between you and Raymond.
你和雷蒙德之间的宿怨
Do you know there are 25 chapters in the book of Genesis
你知道《创世纪》一书中有25章
that refer to the feuds of brothers?
提到了兄弟间的宿怨吗
Cain and Abel, most famously,
最出名的是该隐与亚伯
but Joseph was betrayed by his brothers
约瑟被兄长们背叛
and sold into slavery.
被卖♥♥作奴隶
Not to forget the sons of Isaac.
更别提以撒的孩子们
"And my brother Esau was a hairy man,
"我兄长以扫浑身是毛[目光短浅]
But I am a smooth man."
但我身上是光滑的"
Then not another peep.
然后就不用往下看了
Corinthians, Leviticus.
《利未记》的哥林多前书
You'd think all the brothers of history had worked things out,
你还以为历史中所有兄弟都言归于好了
but, of course, we both know that's not true.
但是 当然 我们都知道不是那样的
Now, just wait a minute, pal.
稍等 朋友
I don't know what you're or how you...
我不知道你在说什么 或者是怎么...
But private matters between me and my...
但我和弟弟的私事...
I hear things.
我能听到一些事情
I hear them because I listen.
我能听到是因为我认真聆听
I see them because I watch.
我能看到是因为我仔细观察
Emails.
电邮
Phone calls.
电♥话♥
He came. Who?
对方来了 谁
Well, now, the fella from the...
就是那个家伙...
Ermentraub?
厄曼特劳特吗
No. Different fella.
不 另一个
Don't wanna say too much on the phone.
我不想在电♥话♥里说太多
Just... You better come down here.
你最好还是来一趟吧
You can never be too careful. That's my motto.
再小心也不为过 这是我的座右铭
You see, I've got great plans for us, Emmit.
你瞧 我为我俩安排了伟大的计划 艾米特
Can't you just take the money back?
你就不能直接收回钱吗
No. No, my friend, I'm sorry.
不行 我的朋友 很抱歉
You're in the pan,
你在锅里
and you know where you go when you leave the pan.
你知道离开锅后你会去哪里
The... The frying pan.
什么 煎锅
You know where you go when you leave.
你知道你离开时会去哪里
Into the fire. Yeah.
火里 对
They're coming.
他们来了
Pitchfork peasants with murder in their eyes,
拿着干草叉的农民 眼中满含杀意
and me, your guardian angel,
而我是你的守护天使
which is why I went to the Minnesota
所以我今早去了
National Trust this morning,
明尼苏达州国民信托
and they have agreed to increase
他们同意将你的信用额度
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表