剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
Erstwhile on Fargo...
《冰血暴》前情提要
You going by the autopsy later?
晚点你去验尸官那里吗
They glued his nose and mouth shut.
他们把他的鼻子和嘴粘起来了
Are we thinking cause of death is somehow a cliffhanger?
你觉得死因有悬念吗
Is that the box you took from Ennis'?
那是恩尼斯那拿来的盒子吗
So, you figure this Thaddeus Mobley fella
你觉得这个赛迪斯·莫布里
had something to do with the murder?
跟谋杀案有关吗
I should say so,
应该吧
seeing as how Ennis Stussy
感觉恩尼斯·斯塔西
and this Thaddeus Mobley are one and the same.
和这个赛迪斯·莫布里是同一个人
I know he wasn't from around here.
我知道他不是本地人
It's kind of, to be honest, a mystery.
说实话 情况不太详细
Ennis moved to Eden Valley in 1980.
恩尼斯是1980年搬来伊登谷的
But I think he may have changed his name before he moved here.
我觉得他可能改了名字后才搬来这里
Did you ever hear of Thaddeus Mobley out of Los Angeles?
你听说过洛杉矶的赛迪斯·莫布里吗
No, I'm afraid not.
恐怕没有
Could I get a...
能给我...
Joachim.
乔基姆
One cube.
一块冰块
And, uh, whatever this big swinging dick over here is drinking.
给这个大帅哥来一杯他喝的
Oh, no, that's... I just wanted a cream soda.
不用 我只想要一杯奶油苏打水
I'm not much of a drinker, in point of fact.
说实话我不太喜欢喝酒
Well, maybe that's why you are the award-winning writer.
可能正因此你才是获奖作家
Saving some of those brain cells for the page.
为写作保留着脑细胞
How about a nice cream soda for my new amigo Thaddeus over here?
给我这位新朋友赛迪斯来杯奶油苏打水
Do you prefer "Thaddeus", or, uh...
你喜欢别人叫你赛迪斯还是...
Uh, Tad. Thanks.
赛德 谢谢
But how'd you know my name?
你怎么知道我的名字的
You are the cheddar, kid. Get used to it.
你是切达 孩子 试着习惯吧
Wait, the what?
慢着 什么
You know, you're the cheddar. The cheese.
切达 那种干酪
Howard Zimmerman.
霍华德·齐默曼
Producer.
制片人
So, let me ask you,
我问你
you ever think about turning that...
你有没有想过
that book of yours into a movie?
把那本书拍成电影
"The Planet Wyh."
《未知星球》
Bob Redford is the robot.
鲍勃·拉德福德饰演机器人
Hold the phone.
等一下
You're saying you wanna turn my book into a movie?
你是说你想把我的书拍成电影
Uh, no, bubeleh.
不是
I'm saying I want you to turn your book
我是说我想让你把你的书
into a major motion picture.
改编成一部影片大作
Colossal.
爽
Mr. Zimmerman! Mr. Mobley!
齐默曼先生 莫布里先生
Hold up the dingus for me and say "UFO"!
拿着那玩意儿说UFO
Hey, kid.
孩子
Over here.
过来
You like?
喜欢吗
Yeah.
嗯
Doll! Come back. I want you to meet somebody.
亲爱的 过来 我想给你介绍个人认识
Hi. I'm...
你好 我是...
This is the genius I was telling you about.
这就是我跟你说起的那个天才
You're killing me, Howie.
你简直是在要我的命 霍华德
Can we go eat already?
我们能去吃东西了吗
All right, sure. Just give me a sec, sweetie.
没问题 稍等一下 亲爱的
Sit down.
坐
So, how's my screenplay coming along?
剧本写得怎么样了
You know, it's... It's pretty good, actually.
剧本...其实进展不错
I just... I thought I would be here
我...我开始以为我会在这
maybe a week or two, you know.
待个一两周
And the motel's getting pretty expensive.
住旅馆很贵
Relax, kid. I got you covered, totally.
放松 小子 有我在
Just make sure you keep all your receipts.
你只要把收据保存好就行
Mr. Beatty for you, sir.
比蒂先生找你 先生
Warren! Mi amigo, mi compadre.
沃伦 我的朋友 我的伙计
Yeah. All right, don't tell me. Let me guess.
好 不要告诉我 让我猜猜
You read it, you loved it. Am I lying?
你看了 很喜欢 我说对了吗
No, no, I know. It's dynamite, isn't it?
不不 我知道 确实非同凡响对吧
They call it a "Space opera," if you can believe that.
他们称之为"太空歌♥剧" 你信不信
Yeah. No, the kid is banging out the screenplay now as we speak.
对 不 那孩子这会儿正在写剧本
So, listen, is Yablans gonna let you out?
伊布兰斯会放你走吗
Oh, Christ.
天啊
No, no, no. I understand. No, it's fine.
不不 我明白 没事
Next time, bubeleh, next time, right?
下次 好朋友 还有下次呢 对吧
For sure.
一定
Right. Bye.
好 再见
What happened?
怎么了
Beatty's under contract at Paramount.
比蒂和派拉蒙影业签了合同
Short of us greasing a few palms, so to speak,
这么说吧 没有钱买♥♥通他
he's not going anywhere.
他哪也去不了
You mean bribes?
你是说贿赂吗
Jesus, keep your voice down, would you?
天呐 你能小点声吗
Look, it's just tit for tat out here.
这只是针锋相对的博弈而已
That's how business is done.
做生意都这样
Now, look, you know that I'm no Mother Teresa,
你知道我不是什么大慈善家
but after divorce number three, this tit is pretty tapped out.
但是第三次离婚以后 我也被榨干了
We're gonna have to find,
我们得另寻
I don't know, some other avenue.
其它途径了
Well, you know, I do have a book advance.
我手里倒是有笔书的预付款
How much money are we talking about?
你需要多少钱
It makes the sex amazing.
会让做♥爱♥超爽
Minsky.
明斯基
I can help.
我能帮忙
I'm dying.
我要死了
I need...
我需要...
No.
不用了
It's too late for me.
我已经没得救了
You must find a way to get word back.
你必须想办法把信息带回去
Let them know, it wasn't all...
让他们知道 这一切...
for nothing.
不全是徒劳
I can help!
我能帮忙
"Get word back," The Captain had told him.
"把信息带回去" 飞船船长这样告诉他
But how?
但要怎么做呢
Thus began the wander of the Android Minsky.
由此 机器人明斯基开启了这段流浪之路
He was a prototype, singular in his design,
他是个原型机 仅此一台
created to observe and record,
旨在观察与记录
his programming not yet complete.
他在程序设计上还不完善
A child, in other words.
换句话说 就是个孩子
Folks, we've begun our descent to Los Angeles,
各位乘客 我们就要在洛杉矶降落了
where the current weather is a beautiful 72 degrees.
当前气温适中 22摄氏度
Is that a typo?
那是打错了吗
Sorry?
什么
The "Why" is spelled wrong.
"未知"俩字拼反了
It's a kind of make-believe.
这是编造出来的
Good?
好看吗
There's a robot, I guess.
讲的是一个机器人吧
And he's wandering, looking for...
他到处流浪 寻找...
I'm not sure, the meaning of life, I guess.
我也不清楚 寻找生命的意义吧
That. Yeah.
这样啊
I know how he feels.
我了解他的感受
This is my sixth flight this week.
我这周已经飞了六次了
Isn't it Tuesday?
今天不是才周二吗
Yeah.
是啊
You know, in the beginning,
我们在生命之初时
we swam, then we crawled,
游在羊水中 出生后爬着走
then walked, then ran,
慢慢学会了走路 后来又学会跑了
and now...
而现在...
Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐
Are you here for the convention of Santa Claus?
你是来参加圣诞老人♥大♥会吗
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表