剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
So, like I said, I'm just checking up on a few things.
像我之前说的 我就是想再确认几点
We've had some developments in the case.
这桩案子有了些进展
And this is a murder?
这是谋杀案吗
Yes, ma'am.
是的 太太
Mr. Stussy's brother Raymond, killed in his own home.
斯塔西先生的弟弟雷蒙德 在自己家中被杀害
Awful.
太可怕了
If you don't mind me asking,
如果你不介意
how did you end up having dinner
我想问下 你那晚怎么会
with Mr. Feltz and Mr. Stussy that night?
跟菲尔茨和斯塔西先生一起吃晚餐呢
It was a... A mutual friend introduced us.
一个熟人给我们搭的线
And what was his name?
他叫什么名字
Buck Olander.
巴克·奥琳德
He's a banker. St. Cloud.
他是圣克劳德的一个银行家
So, this was a business dinner?
所以是商务晚餐是吗
Well, I'm new in town
我刚搬来这里
and Buck agreed to introduce me to some people.
巴克答应帮我介绍一些人认识
New from where?
从哪里搬来
Does it matter?
这重要吗
St. Louis.
圣路易斯
And you're aware what happened to Mr. Feltz, subsequently?
你听说菲尔茨先生后来的遭遇了吗
His illness?
他的病情
I heard. Quel dommage.
听说了 很遗憾
When it rains, it pours.
祸不单行[不下则已 一下就是倾盆大雨]
Sometimes it drizzles.
有时候是小雨
It's a saying.
我说的是俗语
When it rains, it pours.
祸不单行
Like a penny saved is a penny earned.
就像"省钱就是赚钱"那种俗语
In your statement you said
你口供里说
that Mr. Feltz and Mr. Stussy arrived separately.
菲尔茨和斯塔西先生是分开到达的
Yes, I think that's right.
是这样
Who was first?
谁先到的
Mr. Feltz.
菲尔茨先生
And how soon after...
多久之后...
How soon after...
多久之后...
After...
后...
Excuse me a second. Yeah.
我失陪一下 好
Perp admitted.
犯人认罪了
Yep. Donny.
是啊 唐尼
What's up? Manhunt's over.
怎么了 追捕结束了
There was a manhunt? Yeah.
你们去追捕犯人了吗 是的
For, like, 30 minutes. Real exciting.
三十多分钟呢 很刺♥激♥
You were right about this case,
这桩案子 你猜得没错
it's a real twister.
确实有反转
I'll let new chief explain. My...
让新警长给你解释吧 我的...
Did you tell her, Donny?
你跟她说了吗 唐尼
Well, I solved it.
我破案了
Solved what?
破什么案了
Your murders.
你手上的谋杀案
The old-timer in Eden Valley and then the dead PO.
伊登谷老人被害的和假释官被杀的案子
Don't even.
别扯了
I got the Parking Lot King in holding, he confessed.
我关押了停车场之王 他主动认罪了
To both?
两起案子都是吗
No, the...
不是...
We already established there's proof
我们已经掌握证据
Maurice LeFay killed Ennis,
确认是雷的假释犯莫里斯·勒费
Ray's parolee, and now Emmit's basically confirming
杀了恩尼斯 现在艾米特也基本承认
that the Ray murder was tit for tat.
是为报复而害死了雷
But we have two new murders, here and St. Cloud,
但圣克劳德又发生了两起谋杀案
both surnamed Stussy,
两个被害者都姓斯塔西
both picture perfect doubles of your earlier crimes.
跟你之前的两起案子手法一样
Glass-in-the-neck bleed out,
脖子插♥进♥玻璃 流血而死
my stiff with his nose and mouth glued shut.
死者的鼻子和嘴都被胶水粘起来了
How about that?
不赖吧
Great job. And your theory is what?
干得漂亮 你的推论是什么
A serial killer with two MOs?
一个有两种作案手法的连环杀手吗
How does... Good going, Chief.
这怎么... 进展不错 警长
How does that make sense? Just listen.
这怎么说得通呢 听着
When we arrested this piece of shit,
我们抓到这个混♥蛋♥时
he had some mail in his trunk from your stepdad's house.
他后备箱里有几封你继父家的邮件
Yeah, that's right.
没错
And a framed photo of Ray and his scofflaw girlfriend
还有一张雷和他那个逃犯女友
from their domicile.
住所里的裱框照
Also, the trunk,
而且后备箱里
full of broken glass, blood, superglue.
全是碎玻璃 血 强力胶
Those are facts.
这都是事实
I got... Hold on. I got different facts.
我... 等等 我掌握了其他事实
Maurice LeFay's fingerprints--
莫里斯·勒费的指纹...
He confessed.
他认罪了
My guy. In the car ride over. All four murders.
我抓的人在来的路上把四起谋杀都认了
He Cried like a goddamned baby.
他... 那哭爹喊娘的怂样
You should've seen it.
你真该瞧瞧
I mean...
我是说
Who the hell is this out-of-the-blue guy even?
这个半路冒出来的人是谁啊
Donald Wu.
唐诺德·吴
Served 22 years beating a guy's skull in with a tire iron.
因为用卸胎棒伤人坐过二十二年牢
Been out six months, living under the highway.
出狱六个月 一直住在公路底下
Get this.
听好了
Said his mom's boyfriend, named Stussy.
他说他妈妈的男友就姓斯塔西
Used to diddle him in his closet after lights out.
以前常常在熄灯后在柜子里猥亵他
Chief...
警长
No.
不
You said yourself,
你自己说过
the Parking Lot King's got a two-witness alibi.
那个停车场之王有两个不在场证人
So what you're looking at here is psychology.
他认罪是心理因素作祟
He feels guilty, all those years
和废柴弟弟不合那么多年
fighting with his loser brother...
他心有愧疚
Finally, guilt gets to him, in he comes.
终于愧疚感占了上风 跑来认罪
You believe it
你相信
'cause you got a hard-on for the guy
是因为你想抓到他
and you wanna believe it.
也想相信事情是这样
Okay?
明白吗
Cut him loose, Deputy. We got our man.
放了他 警官 我们抓到犯人了
That's an order.
这是命令
Is it gonna be much longer?
还要很久吗
I gotta be downtown in an hour.
我得在一小时内赶到城里
No.
不
No. You can go.
你可以走了
Actually, just so I know,
实际上 我想问一下
how soon after Mr. Feltz did Mr. Stussy arrive?
斯塔西比菲尔茨先生晚到了多久
Five minutes, maybe.
也许五分钟吧
In your statement you said a half an hour.
你在供词里说的是半小时
Well, I'm sure that's what it was then.
那肯定就是半小时了
You know how the memory can play tricks.
你也知道记忆有时会迷惑我们
That's another saying.
那是另一句俗语
Are you covering for him?
你是在为他打掩护吗
I'm gonna go.
我要走了
If you have any more questions,
如果你还有更多问题
let my lawyer know.
请联♥系♥我的律师
It's done. They're letting him out.
搞定了 他们会放他走
Doyle'll drive you to meet the Swango,
道尔会开车送你去见斯万戈
I'm moving to stage five.
我要启动第五阶段了
Loved you in Death of a Salesman.
我喜欢你在《推销员之死》里的表演
Hilarious.
真好笑
I'm going to have some tea. Would you like some tea?
我要喝点茶 你想要点吗
No, thanks.
不 谢谢
You know why I chose this place?
知道我为什么选这里吗
Were you born here?
你在这里出生的
Don't be mean. Am I being mean?
别无礼 我有无礼吗
We could've used a real grenade.
我们本可以用真的手榴弹
No, you're right. My apologies.
你说得对 我道歉
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表