剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
Hope you got your checkbook handy.
希望你准备好了支票本
Who's this?
你是谁
You first .
你先说
Madam, it's just lazy to steal from someone
女士 都不知道对方的名字
without knowing their name.
就搞抢劫 也太偷懒了
Yeah. That's what I am. Lazy.
没错 我就是懒
The Swango. Our recidivist.
斯万戈 我们的惯犯小姐
Bingo.
答对了
Mr. Cayman Islands XXJJ19462SK.
开曼群岛XXJJ19462SK先生
Or should I say Switzerland ZZ91482S?
还是我该说瑞士银行ZZ91482S
No, account numbers mean nothing without their passwords,
银行账号♥不值钱 得有密♥码♥
without the answer to six security questions.
还得有六个验证问题的答案
Was it six? Thanks.
六个吗 谢了
Thought it was five.
还以为只有五个
What do you want?
你想要什么
Your name, for starters.
首先 你的名字
V.M. Varga.
VM·瓦格
What's the "V.M." Stand for?
VM的全称是什么
How much and where?
你要多少 在哪交钱
Not sure that tracks alphabetically.
这跟VM对不上吧
Look, if you're gonna be clever,
你要是想继续耍聪明
I'm gonna go for a nice lie down.
我就挂掉电♥话♥去睡觉了
Two million. Lobby of the Clarion Hotel, 4:00 P.M.
两百万 克莱瑞恩酒店大堂 下午四点
Come alone.
一个人来
Nice sweater.
毛衣不错
It's a cardigan.
这叫开衫
Lopez.
我是洛佩兹
Yeah.
是我
Hello? Yeah.
喂 你好
...hear me?
能听到吗
Hello?
喂
Yeah, it's me. It's Gloria.
是我 格洛丽亚
Oh, hey, there. I was just thinking of you.
你好啊 我刚还在想着你呢
Yeah? Hey, let me ask you something.
是吗 我问你点事
Yeah, strangest thing, I'm here on a case.
真的 太奇怪了 我在办案
A new case, just this morning, a homicide,
就今早的新案子 一起杀人案
and you'll never guess the vic's name.
你绝对猜不到死者叫什么
When you talked to this Goldfarb lady at the restaurant,
你在餐厅跟那个戈德法布太太谈话时
she gave you a full alibi for Emmit.
她给出了艾米特详尽的不在场证明
Yeah, that's it. Spoke for 20 minutes at least.
对 我们至少聊了二十分钟
Nice lady, real sophisticated.
她人不错 相当有经验
Said they'd been there since 6:15 approx,
说他们大约在6:15 甚至5:55
maybe even 5:55.
就到那了
Her and Mr. Feltz and Mr. Stussy,
她和菲尔茨 还有斯塔西先生
which, like I said, you'll never guess what.
像我说的 你绝对猜不到
Well, thing is, he just confessed.
问题是 他刚认罪了
Who? Emmit.
谁 艾米特
Just walked in off the street, told me the whole story,
就这么径直走进来 坦白了一切
even named the murder weapon. So I'm wondering,
甚至凶器都对得上 所以我好奇
how come this lady alibis him when he says he's guilty?
为什么他说自己有罪 这女士却说他不在场
It's a puzzler.
谁知道呢
Maybe bring her back in and ask her yourself.
要么再喊她来 你自己问问
Yeah, sounds right.
是 听起来可以
Wait, you were saying something before
等等 你之前在说什么
about a new homicide?
什么新杀人案
Yeah. Guy's throat was cut.
对 那家伙被割喉了
They found a piece of glass on the linoleum.
他们在油毡上找到一块玻璃
What guy?
哪个家伙
Dentist, lives on a nice quiet street,
牙医 住在挺漂亮安静的一条街上
but get this, his name...
不过他的名字...
Marvin Stussy.
叫马文·斯塔西
Okay then.
好吧
Okay then.
好吧
Hey, there.
你好啊
Brought burgers.
我带了汉堡来
Aren't you sweet?
真贴心
Ron drive you?
罗恩送你来的吗
No, took the bus.
不 我坐公车的
So, how's it going?
你的案子怎么样了
Good, you know.
还不错
Think I might put this thing to bed.
或许我这次能结案了
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
是吗 对
You know, I was thinking,
我在想
maybe drive up to the lake this weekend,
这周末我们可以开车去湖边
do some canoeing? Like when you were little?
划划独木舟 就像你小时候那样
Mom. I know, but it'll be fun.
妈妈 我知道 但那挺有趣
Rather go to the mall.
我情愿去商场
The mall?
商场吗
Yeah, with my friends.
对 跟朋友一起
Oh, I was thinking for us.
我是想我们两个
Okay.
好吧
No, no, if you wanna go to the mall, that's...
不 如果你想去商场 那...
Lake sounds...
湖边听起来...
And I know you're not little.
而且我知道你不小了
I mean, you're practically all grown up.
基本已经是成年人
Phone's for you, Chief.
有电♥话♥找你 警长
Nope, Deputy.
不 警官
Hey, Nathan. Hey, Donny.
你好 内森 你好 唐尼
Burgle.
我是伯格
Oh. Hi, thanks for calling me back.
你好 感谢回电
That'd be great, if you don't mind.
你不介意的话 那就太好了
Really help me out.
真的帮了我大忙
Super, see you then.
真棒 到时见
Due diligence. Just kicking the tires on Emmit's alibi witness.
尽职调查 再审审艾米特的不在场证人
Heck, I think I might finally put this thing to bed.
老天 我觉得这次真的能结案了
What do we got?
什么情况
Victim's a white male, late fifties.
受害者是名白人男性 快六十岁
Wife found him in the kitchen.
老婆在厨房♥里发现了他
Jesus.
天啊
Prints?
有指纹吗
Yeah, we got a good one on the fridge.
冰箱上有个挺清晰的
Moron got glue on his finger and he wiped it on the door.
那蠢货手指上沾到胶水 抹在冰箱门上了
What's his name, again?
他叫什么来着
George.
乔治
His last name, asshat.
我问的姓 笨蛋
Stussy.
斯塔西
George Stussy.
乔治·斯塔西
Donny?
唐尼
Yeah, Chief?
在 警长
Come here, so I don't have to yell.
那就过来 别让我再喊了
I think he pooped.
我觉得他失禁了
Check with St. Cloud,
去问问圣克劳德警♥察♥局
see if they found prints at their scene.
看他们在自己的现场找到指纹没
That one was a stabbing. I know.
那是穿刺死亡 我知道
Broken glass, right? Yeah.
用碎玻璃 对
This one's asphyxiation, just like Burgle's dad.
这是窒息死亡 和伯格父亲的一样
I'm thinking he's alternating his kills
我觉得他是在变换杀人手法
to throw us off the scent.
迷惑我们
Who? Killer.
谁 杀手
Killer, singular?
杀手 就一个人吗
This guy must really hate Stussys.
这家伙一定够恨姓斯塔西的
Chief, neighbor says she saw a maroon Cadillac
警长 邻居说看到一辆暗红色凯迪拉克
hauling ass out of here right before the wife got home.
就在受害人♥妻♥子刚到家前驶离现场
She get a plate number? You betcha.
她记下了车牌号♥吗 记了
About time.
可算来了
Mrs. Goldfarb? Thanks again for coming in.
戈德法布夫人 再次感谢你过来
I was very clear with the other officer last time.
上次我跟那位警官说得很清楚了
You realize memories fade.
你要知道记忆会模糊的
Oh, you'll do great.
你不会忘记多少的
Why don't we talk in my office?
我们去办公室谈吧
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表