剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表
-利亚姆 -谢谢
- Liam? - Thanks.
利亚姆 你又误拨了我的电♥话♥
Liam, you butt-dialed me again.
真的很棒 我是以犹太人的方式长大的
Really, fantastic. I kind of grew up Jewish.
我父母信泛宗教 所以我们庆祝一切
My parents are pan-spiritual, so we celebrate everything.
但我最喜欢的是犹太教
Judaism's my favorite, though.
那感觉不像是个宗教 更像是
It feels like less of a religion and more like...
一种身份
An identity.
你不知道能跟懂的人聊天
You have no idea how nice it is
感觉有多棒
just to talk to someone who-who just gets it.
那是第四阶段奖章
That's the fourth period gong.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
我也是
Yeah, it was good to see you, too.
我听说她为了今晚
I heard she's having tigers flown in
运来了老虎
just for the night.
老虎 艾米
Tigers, Amy!
让肖恩带我们进去
Ask Shane to get us in.
我可以问 但我不想让他满足
I would, but I don't want to give him the satisfaction.
我经常泼东西 没法待在全白的地方
I spill way too much to be in an all-white environment.
而且我现在不想跟肖恩说话
Plus, I don't really feel like talking to Shane right now.
好吧 我们待在家里
Fine, we'll stay in.
但我来选电影
But I get to pick the movie.
再看一部令人沮丧的纪录片
One more depressing documentary,
我也许就成了民♥主♥党人
and I might become a Democrat.
你为什么不想跟我说话
Why don't you want to talk to me?
你知道的
You know why.
艾米 你不能为午餐的事跟我生气
Amy, you can't be upset with me about lunch.
我明天打算跟你坐一起
I fully intend on sitting with you tomorrow.
我选择了卡玛是因为我知道你进化了
I picked Karma because I knew you were evolved
你不会对此小题大做的
and you wouldn't make a big deal about it.
相信我 我没有小题大做
Trust me, I'm not making a big deal about it.
如果你愿意 你每天都能跟卡玛坐一起
You can sit with Karma every day if you want.
实际上 你可以跟她坐一年
Matter of fact, you can sit with her all year.
我是站在你这边的
Look, I am on your side.
卡玛脑子不清楚
Karma isn't thinking clearly.
我觉得是因为她缺乏
I think it's because she lacks the grounding influence
对你睡前签到的影响
of your nightly check-ins before bed.
明天不是《舞蹈妈妈》的首映吗
Hey, isn't tomorrow the premiere of "Dance Moms"?
你俩可以一起看
You two could watch it together.
你可以说你很抱歉
You could just say you're sorry.
这的确该是最抓马的一季
It is supposed to be the most drama-filled season yet.
你夏天离开是为了挽救你的友谊
You went away for the summer to save your friendship.
现在为什么走开呢
Why walk away now?
做更大度的人
Be the bigger person.
是啊 艾米
Yeah, Amy.
放弃你的原则 追逐卡玛
Give up on your principles and chase after Karma,
就像你一直做的一样
just like you always do.
与此同时 你为什么不
While you're at it, why don't you just
再次爱上她呢
fall back in love with her all over again?
不 我离开小镇是为了拯救我们的友谊
No, I left town to save our friendship.
为了那样做 我得有界限
And to do that, I need to have boundaries.
我不可能迈出第一步
There's no way I'm making the first move.
为什么要我迈出第一步
Why would I make the first move?
你有迪伦
You have Dylan.
更重要的是你有我
And more importantly, you have me.
艾米和劳伦在一起
Amy's stuck with Lauren.
那为什么是我的错
And why is that my fault?
我没说是
I'm not saying it was.
我只是说 我知道她有多想你
I'm just saying, I know how much she misses you.
她跟我说了
She told me.
是吗
She did?
通过肢体语言
Through body language.
她希望你们在
She's hoping you two make up
《舞蹈妈妈》首映开播前和好
before the season premiere of "Dance Moms."
这的确该是最抓马的一季
It is supposed to be the most drama-filled season yet.
也许你该终止这件事
Maybe you should just drop this whole thing.
毕竟艾米爱过你
After all, Amy did fall in love with you.
大家总站在艾米那边
Everyone always takes Amy's side.
但我又不想要这样
But it's not like I wanted this to happen.
从我发现她的感情的那一秒开始
And from the second I found out about her feelings,
我就尽力确保
I've done everything I can to make sure
我们的友谊能保住
our friendship survived,
包括原谅她跟利亚姆上♥床♥
including forgiving her for sleeping with Liam.
我没在事情变得艰难时就离开
I didn't just run away when things got hard.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我也是这样跟艾米说的
That's exactly what I told Amy.
-是吗 -是啊
- You did? - Yeah.
她怎么说
What did she say?
她叫我确保
She asked me to make sure
你去参加齐塔的白色派对
that you go to Zita's white party
因为她准备好道歉了
because she is ready to apologize.
真的吗
Seriously?
她选择那里真是奇怪
That's a weird place for her to choose.
我也这么觉得 但她坚持
I thought so too, but she insisted.
好吧
Okay.
我要洗掉手上你脚的味道
I'm gonna go wash your feet off my hands,
然后我们得谈谈该穿什么衣服
and then we have to discuss outfit ideas.
来参加白色派对
卡玛准备好投降了
我的第一次白色派对 真棒
My first white party-- fancy.
不如听起来那么种族歧视
And not nearly as racist as it sounds.
我很高兴你改变主意了
I'm so glad you changed your mind.
你好像很反对
You seemed so opposed.
我只是觉得如果我没看见老虎
Well, I just felt like I would kick myself
就会后悔死的
if I didn't see the tigers.
在哪儿呢
Where are they?
来自♥拍♥一张给我的粉丝看看
Quick selfie for my followers.
他们欣赏我雄心壮志的生活方式
They appreciate my aspirational lifestyle.
好吧 拍好照片了 走吧
Okay, got my pic. Let's go.
等等 我们刚来呢
Wait. We just got here.
我还没用我的污渍贴呢
And...I didn't even get to use my stain stick yet.
你不想一整晚都躲着
You don't want to spend the whole night avoiding
那个不该提名字也不该来这里的女人
she-who-won't-be-named-and-shouldn't-be-here.
也许我没必要
Well, maybe I don't have to.
显然卡玛已经准备好一笔勾销了
Apparently, Karma is ready to put this all behind us.
我都没必要屈服
And I didn't even have to cave.
好棒 原则
Yay, principles.
让我猜猜 肖恩跟你说的吗
Let me guess-- Shane told you this.
我先失陪了
Will you excuse me?
跟我跳舞吧 海星
Dance with me, starfish.
我觉得我该待在这附近
I think I should stay in this general vicinity,
免得有人想找我谈谈
you know, just in case someone needs to talk.
我是安全空间
I'm a safe space.
我喜欢这么无私的你
I dig how selfless you are.
我看到卡玛来了
I see Karma's here.
-是啊 一定是肖恩邀请了她 -真棒
- Oh, uh, yeah. Shane must've invited her. - Great.
那她就不会错过你的大惊喜了
Then she won't miss your big surprise.
等等 你说什么
Wait, what are you talking about?
大家好 晚上好
Hello. Everyone, good evening.
多谢你们抽空前来
Hi. Thank you so much for coming.
计划稍微有所改变
Uh, slight change of plans.
今晚的白色派对实际上是
Tonight's white party is actually...
利亚姆·布克的惊喜成年礼
Liam Booker's surprise Bar Mitzvah!
天啊
Oh, my God.
对非犹太姑娘来说不算太糟糕吧
Not too bad for a shiksa, right?
我只是想告诉你我懂
I just wanted to show you that I get it.
是啊 这是
Yeah, this is...
哇 成年礼
Whoo, a-a Bar Mitzvah.
你真好
Oh, you.
我就知道你会喜欢
I knew you'd love it.
我马上回来
Okay, I'll be right back.
我还准备了一些惊喜
I got a few more surprises up my sleeve.
剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表