剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表
have set list approval, and let's be real:
我来改造
I will take that makeover.
你需要歇会儿吗 小马
You need a breather, Showpony?
不 我爱这首歌♥
No! I love this song.
不能再跳舞了
让他甩了法拉尔 快让她进来
我们在找什么呢
What are we looking for, anyway?
让我父母不想接受
Anything of Diane's that could
戴安的任何东西
be a deal breaker to my parents.
我们要特朗普车尾贴
We want a "Trump" Bumper sticker,
证明她是卧底缉毒署探员
proof that she's an undercover DEA Agent,
确凿的证据
any smoking gun.
或者真的烟
Or, actual smokes.
我父母讨厌抽烟
My parents hate smoking.
卡玛 我的项链卡在变速杆里了
Karma, my necklace got caught in the stick shift.
我来帮你
Let me help you.
卡玛 我觉得这计划没用
Karma, I don't even think this plan is gonna work.
你父母是世界上最宽容的人
Your parents, are, like, the most accepting people on the planet.
我想他们没什么不能接受
I don't think they have any deal breakers.
实际上
Well, actually,
有一件事 那就是你
there's one, and that's you,
告诉他们你的真实想法
if you tell them how you really feel.
是啊 但保守秘密让我爸病了
Yeah, but keeping this secret made my dad sick.
如果我告诉他 他死了呢
What if I tell him, and he dies?
好吧 既然你大声说出来了
Okay, now that you've said it out loud,
你知道那听起来有多荒唐吗
do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?
你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
天啊 艾米 我们和好真是太好了
God, Amy, I'm so lucky to have you back.
-我好想念我们 -我也是
- I missed us. - Oh, me too.
父母陷阱
Oh! The parent trap!
不能再跳舞了
让他甩了法拉尔 快让她进来
在吗
实施第三步 杀了鲶鱼
我的脚好疼 艾米我需要你
法拉尔在哪里
你在哪里 搞毛啊
该死 我自己来
劳伦
Lauren!
你在这里吗
You're here?
是啊 真是巧合
Uh-huh. It's such a coincidence.
让我猜猜 你被放鸽子了
Let me guess: you've been stood up.
我为什么要燃起希望
Why did I get my hopes up?
也许离开你父亲是个错误
Oh, maybe leaving your father was a mistake.
你该进来
You should really come inside.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
谢谢 姐姐
Thanks, Sis.
等等 你确定吗
Wait, are you sure?
你♥爸♥爸就在另一间房♥里
Your dad's just in the other room.
怎么了 他同意了 对吧
What? He gave us his blessing, didn't he?
这符合犹太教规
It's totally kosher.
我爱做犹太人
I love being Jewish.
所以我的TBD乐队
And that's why my band-name TBD--
必须在贝卡的成年礼上表演
must play Becca's Bat Mitzvah.
他们有点贵 但是很值
They're a bit pricey, but worth it.
我怎么能跟我最爱的成年礼学生
Well, how can I argue with my favorite Bat Mitzvah student
和我最棒的成年礼学生的男友争论呢
and the boyfriend of my best Bar Mitzvah student?
什么
What?
利亚姆吗
Liam?
我们不是恋人
We're not boyfriends.
利亚姆是异性恋
Liam's as hetero as they come.
利亚姆
Liam!
你好大的胆子
How dare you?
你说这符合犹太教规
You said it was kosher.
你得找个新教了
You need to find a new temple.
妈妈 爸爸
Mom, Dad.
实际上 我觉得你们跟戴安三角恋的事
The truth is, I'm really uncomfortable
让我很不舒服
with this whole poly-Diane thing.
我不想让你们生气 但我必须说实话
I didn't want to upset you, but I have to be honest.
你接受得这么快 我们还有点惊讶呢
We were a bit surprised you were so accepting so quickly.
那你们会不跟戴安约会了吗
So you'll stop seeing Diane?
亲爱的
Oh, sweetheart.
不会
No.
我们欣赏你活得真实
We appreciate that you're living your truth,
但我们也得这样做
but we have to live ours as well.
但我们现在不会让她搬进来
But we don't ask her to move in just yet.
我们会确保在她家过夜
And we'll make sure to do any sleepovers at her place.
劳伦 很抱歉
Lauren, I'm sorry.
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
但我还是觉得
Okay, but I still think--
你可以闭嘴了
You can just stop.
你当然会不管我们的计划 而是去帮卡玛
Of course you dumped our plan to help Karma.
我真是个笨蛋 居然还会惊讶
I'm an idiot for even being a little surprised.
我那样做是为了你
I did all that for you.
我骗了我妈妈 伤了她的心
I catfished my mom, broke her heart--
你真的想让他们复合吗
Do you even want them to get back together?
说真的 我不知道
Honestly? I don't know.
我不在乎布鲁斯是不是我继父
I don't really care if Bruce is my stepdad.
但我知道我想让你做我妹妹
But I know that I want you as my sister.
我不想
Well, I don't,
因为你一直选择卡玛而不是我
not if you're always going to pick Karma over me.
这不公平
That's not fair.
卡玛和我是最好的朋友
Karma and I are best friends.
你和我是姐妹
You and I are sisters.
别这样说了
Stop saying we're sisters!
我们不是姐妹 以后永远不会是
We're not and we never will be again.
结束了
It's over.
我要搬走
I'm moving out.
剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表