剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表
《假亦真》前情提要
Previously on Faking it...
-你俩现在成了朋友吗 -嗯
- You two are friends now? - Mm-hmm.
迪伦出轨了 得有人告诉卡玛
Dylan is cheating on her. Some has to tell Karma.
我们结束了
We're done.
大家都在谈论你的视频
Everyone's talking about your video.
至少我没抛弃我最好的朋友
At least I didn't abandon my best friend.
你逼我一次又一次地亲你
You forced me to kiss you over and over again,
然后又拒绝我
and then you rejected me!
我不想一直伤害你 艾米
I don't want to keep hurting you, Amy,
但我不知道做你朋友的同时怎么才不会伤害你
but I don't know how to be your friend without hurting you.
不 艾米
Oh, no. Amy!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
妈妈 没事
Mom, it's fine.
今年夏天我跟拉拉们
I learned a lot about refinishing furniture
学会了翻修家具
with all the lesbians this Summer.
别自己动手了
Enough with the DIY.
亲爱的 我懂
Honey, I get it.
你在努力让自己别去想卡玛
You're tryin' to distract yourself from missing Karma.
这是为了创造更好的工作流
This is about creating better workflow.
去别的地方做吧
Well, flow your work somewhere else.
不许在家弄了
No more home projects.
就这样
End of story.
我们在所有社交平台上
We have over 10,000 followers
有了一万多个粉丝
across all social media platforms.
人们受到了你的激励
People are so inspired by you.
如果我只激励人们愤怒
Except I can't be an inspirational figure
我就没法做鼓舞人心的人物了
if I only inspire people to rage.
你这次生谁的气了
Who'd you piss off now?
新的丽兹贝丝发推说
New Lisbeth tweeted
伊丽莎白·哈瑟贝克是我的灵兽
that Elisabeth Hasselbeck is my spirit animal.
虽然那是事实 但显然
True as that may be, it's also offensive
也对印第安人很冒犯
to the Native American peoples, apparently.
她这次真的搞大了
She really it this time.
劳伦 她就站在你身后呢
Lauren, she's standing right there.
不 我说的是之前的新丽兹贝丝
No, I'm talking about old New Lisbeth.
这是新的新丽兹贝丝
This is new New Lisbeth.
好吧 该头脑风暴了 姑娘了
Okay. Brainstorm time, girls.
我需要扩大公众影响的新方法
I need new ideas to expand my public reach.
-我们拍部纪录片吧 -你吸引了我的注意
- Let's make a documentary. - You have my attention.
我们可以用相机拍摄你
We can follow you with cameras,
捕捉你鼓舞人心的旅程
and capture your inspiring journey.
人们喜欢看公众人物的私人生活
People love seeing inside the lives of public figures.
什么时候开始
When do we start?
卡玛 我们觉得
Karma, we have something
这东西能让你高兴
we think is going to cheer you up.
瞧瞧我们从仓库最后一批箱子里
Look what we found unpacking
拿出东西时发现了什么
the last of the boxes from storage.
这是个征兆
Ah? It's a sign.
命运肯定会让你和艾米重聚
Destiny is sure to bring you and Amy back together.
抱歉 但我不信征兆了
Sorry, but I don't believe in signs anymore.
就算我信 瞧瞧这个
And even if I did, look at this.
这是有锯齿边缘的半颗心
It's a half-broken heart with jagged edges.
就算有征兆 我们也注定要分散
If anything, we were destined to be torn apart.
我现在感受到了许多升华情感
Sensing a lot of sublimated emotions right now.
我们可以谈谈
We could talk through those.
我可以去拿心理咨♥询♥木偶
Oh, I can get the therapy puppets.
不 拜托 不要木偶
No. Please, no puppets.
因为根本没有希望 我接受了
Because there is no hope, and I've accepted that.
亲爱的 你整周都缩在这里
Honey, you've been holed up in here all week.
我只是专注于我的音乐
I've just been laser-focused on my music,
但我就要出去跟肖恩喝咖啡了
but I'm-I'm heading out to go meet Shane for coffee,
所以没必要担心
so no reason for concern.
好了 谢谢 再见
All right. Thank you. Bye.
假亦真 第三季第四集
"永久"是什么意思
What does "In perpetuity" mean?
意思是如果你不签名 就被开除了
It means if you don't sign, you get cut out.
够简单吧
That simple enough?
我从视频俱乐部弄了两个摄像机
I got two cameras from the AV club
放在手持式台架上正好
that will work great with the hand-held setups,
我要找个副摄影师
and I'm gonna get a B-camera operator
以便进行更好的剪辑
to get coverage for better editing.
艾米 你听起来
Wow, Amy, you actually sound like
好像知道自己在说什么呢
you know what you're talking about.
这可能是件大事
This could be big.
我们能靠这赚钱吗
Like, we could make money off of this.
纪录片不能赚钱
Well, documentaries don't really make money,
但我们可以帮助别人
but we can help people.
好吧 莱拉 丽兹贝丝
Right. That. Leila. Lisbeth.
该进行发型和化妆测试了
I think hair and make-up tests are in order.
让一让 姑娘们
Excuse us, girls.
看看谁带着迷人微笑过来了
Look who just stopped by with his charming smile.
-菲利克斯 -好啊
- Felix. - Hey.
天啊 你好
Holy crap. Hi.
夏天过后再次见到你真好
So good to see you again after this summer.
你夏天过得开心吗
Did you have a good one?
我在康复中心过的
Well, I spent it in rehab, so there's that.
听起来很放松啊
Oh, that sounds so relaxing.
也许我也需要康复
Maybe I need rehab.
我让你们单独谈谈
Anyway, I'll leave you two alone.
你们肯定想叙叙旧
I'm sure you want to catch up.
就算我说我去康复中心了 你妈妈依然支持我
Even after a rehab reveal, your mom still roots for me.
那怎么样
How was it? Oh.
那是发人深省[清醒]的经历
I'd say it was a sobering experience.
你今晚有安排吗
Hey, um, do you have any plans tonight?
听着 关于这点
Oh, so, listen. About that.
我不该跟任何人约会
I'm actually not supposed to date anyone--
是从我戒酒开始的六个月内
six months from my sober date, to be exact.
这是康复规则
You know, it's part of these recovery rules.
但我不是不愿意
Not that I wouldn't, though,
因为你的表情很奇怪
because you're givin' me a weird face.
怎么了
What?
实际上我要为劳伦拍纪录片
Actually, I was gonna ask you if you wanted
我想问你愿不愿意当摄影师
to be my cameraman for this documentary that I've got with Lauren.
你本可以打断我的
Oh, and you couldn't have stopped me.
但你一直在说啊
Oh, but you were on such a roll.
让我先变得伶牙俐齿 然后说
Well, let me just pull my foot out of my mouth and say,
好啊 我愿意为你举着相机
"Sure, I'd love to hold a camera for you."
卡玛在干什么 肯定在做衣柜
What's Karma doing? Wardrobe I bet.
卡玛和我不再是朋友了
Karma and I aren't really friends anymore.
是这样 但不是件大事
It was a thing, but it's so not a big deal.
这就像说泰坦尼克号♥撞的冰山不算大
That's like saying, "The Titanic hit so not a big iceberg."
到底怎么了
What happened?
过去的事过去了 没必要沉溺其中
What's past is past. There's no need to dwell.
特别是我们还要做电影准备
Especially with all this film prep that we have, so,
我们开始吧
let's get cracking.
一杯豆奶榛子双倍拿铁 加冰
One soy hazelnut double-shot latte, iced.
他们雇了你
So, what, did they hire you
还有这歌♥手吗
and the live music?
不 这是开放麦克风啦
No, it's an open mic thing.
也就是说你弄不到他的号♥码了啊
So, I take it that means you can't get me his digits?
你在休息吗
Uh, did you go on a break?
因为这看起来像是休息 听起来也像
'Cause this looks like a break, and it sounds like a break,
但你没跟我说要休息
but you didn't ask me for a break.
瑞秋 我能休息吗
Rachel, can I take a break?
不行 我需要你
No. I need you.
来吧台后
Um, behind the bar,
因为你的打泡艺术手法很棒
because your foam art skills are clutch,
如果人们的拿铁上没有心和叶子 他们就会不爽
and people lose their without the hearts and leaves on their lattes.
说到拿到号♥码
Speaking of getting digits,
老板好像超喜欢你
boss lady's, like, super into you.
剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表