剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表
《假亦真》前情提要
Previously on "Faking It"...
让我去报信吧
Let me be the messenger.
那不会毁了你和艾米在一起的机会吗
But...won't that ruin your chances with Amy?
我觉得会没事的
I think I'll be okay.
如果你不把我当男人看
If you don't see me as fully male,
那也许我们不该约会
then maybe we shouldn't date.
-我们谈谈吧 -刚谈过了
- Let's talk. - We just did.
整个互联网都觉得我们是一对了
The whole internet thinks we're a couple!
发推说我们只是朋友吧
Just tweet saying we're just friends.
对
Right.
-你是谁 -她男友
- Who's this? - Her boyfriend.
你一直都在撒谎吗
You've been lying this whole time?
那是个错误
It was a mistake!
-很抱歉 -你救了我
- I'm so sorry. - You saved me.
我提到了有次我打哈欠
Did I mention that one time when I yawned,
我很肯定塞布丽娜没有跟着我打吗
and I'm pretty sure Sabrina didn't yawn after me?
那就是反♥社♥会♥分子的标志 我上网查过了
That's a sign of a sociopath. I looked it up online!
你提到过 好多次
You have mentioned. Several times.
我聊塞布丽娜聊得太过了对吧
I'm overdoing it with the Sabrina talk, aren't I?
没有 艾米 跟你闺蜜聊你前任
No. Amy, talking your ex with your best friend
是宪法权利
is a constitutional right.
但是已经两周了
But...it's been two weeks.
你说得对
You're right.
我花了太多时间过度分♥析♥她的疯狂
I've spent way too much time overanalyzing her...crazy.
对 她不值得
Yeah. She's not worth it.
我们去狂吃冰冻酸奶
So let's go O.D. on fro-yo
别想她了吧
and not think about her.
我好想念冰冻酸奶
Oh, I've missed fro-yo.
塞布丽娜吃不了奶制品
Sabrina couldn't do dairy.
除了那一次
Except for that one time
她吃了一口我的芝士汉堡
she took a bite of my cheeseburger.
好多谎言啊
So many lies.
姑娘们 抱歉打扰了
Hey, girls! Sorry to interrupt.
我们只是想邀请你们加入我们
We just wanted to invite you to join us.
是啊 戴安在引导我们
Yeah. Diane's leading us
进行她的年终洁净仪式
in her year-end cleansing ritual.
不用了 谢谢 戴安
Yeah, uh... no, thanks, Diane.
你确定吗 那很净化的
Well, are you sure? It's way cathartic.
我们象征性地烧东西
We're symbolically burning things
来在新年里"放手"
to "Let go of" in the new year.
实际上
Actually,
听起来很完美 戴安
that sounds perfect, Diane.
-这个新年里 -放手 放手
- This new year... - Let it go, let it go...
-我要脱离 -放手 放手
- I release myself from... - Let it go-go-go...
双胞胎恶姐妹焦油和尼古丁的魔爪
the clutches of those twin siren sisters tar and nicotine!
放手
Let it go!
我现在感觉不同了
I feel different now! Oh!
接下来是你
Okay, you're next.
-准备好放手了吗 -好
- Ready to let it go? - Okay...
放手 放手 放手
Let it go, let it go, let it go-go-go!
再见 疯子塞布丽娜
So long, psycho-Sabrina.
你逼我跟你看可怕的
You forced me to watch the dreaded last season
-最后一季《拉字至上》 -放手
- of "The L Word" with you... - Let it go-go-go...
放手 放手 放手
Let it go, let it go, let it go-go-go.
-还有 -放手 放手
- And... - Let it go, let it go...
你在这照片里看起来很爱我 去你的
Screw you for looking so in love with me in this picture!
放手 放手
Let it go, let it go-go-go!
-放手 放手 -我要翻篇了
- Let it go, let it go... - I'm moving on!
感觉好棒
That felt good.
我觉得真的有用
I think that really worked.
-真为你骄傲 -新年到了
- So proud of you. - It's a new year!
-谢谢 -新年到了
- Thanks. - It's a new year!
天啊
Oh, my God.
非常抱歉
I am so, so sorry.
别担心 艾米
Don't worry, Amy.
这绝对不是你的错
This definitely isn't your fault.
都会没事的
It'll all be okay.
萨奇姑妈卖♥♥给了我们很不错的保险 所以
Aunt Sage sold us some great insurance, so...
至少艾米不爱塞布丽娜了
And at least Amy is over Sabrina.
是啊
Ha. Yep! Ha.
不再爱了
So...over her.
假亦真 第三季第十集
早上好 宝贝
Morning, muffin.
#为我男人做的早餐 #布珀
Hashtag breakfast for my man. Hashtag...Booper.
劳伦 你能别拍
Lauren, will you stop
忸怩作态的情侣照了吗
with the cutesy couple photos already, please?
这太荒唐了
This is getting ridiculous.
你会说涨了一倍的粉丝是荒唐吗
Would you call doubling up my followers ridiculous?
大家都觉得我们好浪漫
Everyone is shipping us so hard!
我可不觉得
I'm not "Shipping" this.
拜托 已经两周了 我们能假分手了吗
Please, it's been two weeks. Can we fake break up already?
人们很感兴趣
People are invested.
我们得继续演下去 直到布珀狂热平息
We need to ride this out until Boopermania dies down.
在我们停止这一趋势的那一刻
Then right at the moment we've stopped trending--
我们就分手 引发人们再次议论
Bam! We break up and get them talking again.
你是个禽兽
You're a monster.
别装作你没有从中获得好处
Don't act like you're not getting something out of this too.
是吗 我可能获得什么好处啊
Oh, yeah? What could I possibly be getting out of this?
卡玛呢
Oh, what about Karma?
显然你们俩只是在打发时间
It's obvious you two are just killing time
直到你们不可避免地复合
until you inevitably get back together.
让我们用嫉妒来加速这一过程吧
So let's speed that up with some old-fashioned jealousy.
我不会假装在谈恋爱
I'm not gonna pretend to be in a relationship
就为了让别人嫉妒
just to make someone jealous.
你爱说什么就说什么吧
If you say so.
我们可以做室友了
We get to be roommates!
我们像是快进到了
It's like we're fast-forwarding
《卡玛和艾米:大学时光》
to "Karma and Amy: The College Years."
是啊
Yeah!
是在父母的监督下
Only with parental supervision.
你俩都确定在情感方面
And you're both sure you can handle this
能处理好吧 因为我得承认
emotionally? 'Cause I have to admit,
我有点害怕
I'm a tiny bit terrified.
妈妈 我刚跟塞布丽娜分手
Mom, I just broke up with Sabrina.
之前还和菲利克斯有暧昧
Yeah, and before that, that thing with Felix.
那也许存在 也许不存在
Which...may or may not still exist.
还有那个 瞧见了吗
That too! See?
你好好考虑过他的提议吗
Have you give any more thought to his offer?
我不是在催促菲利克斯 或者男生
Not that I'm pushing Felix. Or boys in general.
我知道你有多喜欢挑战我
I know how you love to defy me.
这次不是了 妈妈 你说得对
Not this time, Mom. You were right.
一切事情的发生都是有原因的
Everything does happen for a reason.
塞布丽娜原来是疯子
Sabrina turned out to be a whack job
因为我该跟菲利克斯共度新年
because I'm meant to spend New Year's with Felix.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
如果你还没忘了塞布丽娜
I mean, it wouldn't be fair to Felix
这对菲利克斯来说不公平
if you're not over Sabrina.
我跟你说了 我忘了
I told you, I am!
我们能同意菲利克斯很棒
And I think we can all agree that Felix is great.
你现在就给他发短♥信♥ 制定计划
You text him right now and make a plan.
好
Okay!
好棒
Great.
大新闻
Hee-huge news.
我们乐队要在惊喜名人主持的
Our band's headlining a mysterious New Year's Party
神秘新年派对上表演
hosted by a surprise celebrity.
我不知道 我们怎么知道那是不是真的
I don't know--how do we know if it's even real?
他们出的钱是我们报价的两倍 而且还先付款了
Come on, they paid us double our quote--in advance.
你为什么不先说这个
Well, why didn't you lead with that?
发短♥信♥告诉我信息 那里见
Text me the info. I'll see you guys there.
再见 诺亚
Bye, Noah.
剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表