剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表
I am.
现在失陪了
Now if you'll excuse me,
我还要吓唬更多饥渴的孩子
I've got more horny kids to scare.
真的吗 肖恩
Seriously, Shane?
你觉得我想在学校派对上
You think I want to do your mom doggie-style
后入你妈妈吗
in the middle of a school party?
你是说你会在
Are you saying you would do her
别的情况下干♥她♥吗
under different circumstances?
不 我不会跟你妈妈做♥爱♥
No, I would never have sex with your mother!
你的确跟我姐姐做♥爱♥了
Well, you did have sex with my sister!
肖恩
Shane...
我知道 我以为我翻篇了
I know, I thought I was over it,
但我想我的潜意识并不同意
but I guess my subconscious doesn't agree.
-对不起 -别说了
- I'm sorry-- - Stop.
你没必要道歉
Okay, you don't need to apologize.
我的确跟萨沙上♥床♥了
I did sleep with Sasha.
我希望我能撤销 但我做不到
I wish I could undo it, but I can't.
干了我姐姐可没法撤销
Can't undo my sister.
但我可以弥补错误
No, but I can make it right.
我能重获你的信任 为了那样做
I can earn your trust back, and to do that,
我觉得我该搬走
I think I should move out.
什么 利亚姆 你说什么呢
What? Liam, what are you talking about?
你无处可去
You have nowhere to go.
别担心
Don't worry about it, man.
我会想出办法的
I'll--I'll figure something out.
重要的是 你知道我绝对不会
The important thing is that you know there is zero risk
跟你的任何家庭成员上♥床♥
of me ever sleeping with your family members.
告诉你一下
Just so you know,
如果你睡我表姐妹 我没意见
I'm fine if you sleep with my cousins.
好啊 男友
Hey, boyfriend.
什么
What's that?
你刚从健身房♥回来吗
You just got back from the gym?
卧推了300磅吗
You benched 300 pounds?
你真棒 亲爱的
Wow, good for you, baby.
该死
it!
别想着告我
Don't even think about suing me.
在那里你对我进行了侵犯行为
You made aggressive moves towards me back there.
我就在你旁边停车了
I parked next to you.
庆幸吧 幸亏我包里没枪
Just be glad I don't really have a gun in my purse.
你不该开车回家
You shouldn't drive home.
我让你睡在我家沙发上
I'll let you crash on my couch.
我车现在就是我家 所以不用开很远
My car now is my home, so it's not much of a drive.
不在乎
Don't care.
公♥寓♥不错啊
Nice apartment.
这是套房♥
It's a condo!
好吧 也许我之前是在等菲利克斯
Okay, so maybe I was waiting for Felix.
但以后不会了
But not anymore.
他放了我
He released me.
只有两个月了
Eh, it's only two months away.
两个月里能发生很多事
A lot can happen in two months.
你和利亚姆呢
What about you and Liam?
我觉得你说得对
I realized you were right.
我该单身一阵子
I need to be single for a bit.
独自一人也觉得舒服
Get comfortable being alone.
很幸运 你不是独自一人
Well, luckily, you're not alone.
你有我
You've got me.
你总是知道该说什么
You always know what to say.
我们离开派对
What do you say we ditch this party
去吃剩下的万圣节糖果长胖怎么样
and go eat our weight in leftover Halloween candy?
听起来很棒
Sounds like heaven.
艾米
Amy?
我就以为那是你
I thought that was you!
天啊 塞布丽娜
Oh, my God. Sabrina!
瞧 卡玛 是塞布丽娜
Look, Karma, it's Sabrina!
剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表