剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表
24小时健身会所的会员卡吗
to 24 Hour Fitness?
这是你和诺亚的事对吧
Oh, this is about what's going on with you and Noah, isn't it?
不是 是的
No. Yes.
肖恩 如果你没法跟我聊
Shane, if you can't talk about it with me,
为什么不跟他聊聊
why don't you talk about it with him?
太难了
That will be hard.
好吧 你说得对
Okay, fine. You're right.
我看起来需要你给我拉皮条吗
Does it look like I need you to pimp me out?
你说什么
Excuse me?
你觉得如果你安排我跟一个
You thought that if you set me up
穿着无褶卡其服装的英俊自♥由♥主义者在一起
with a handsome Libertarian in no-pleat khakis,
我就能同意你的性越轨行为吗
that I'd just sign off on all your sexcapades?
有什么问题啊
What is the problem?
他喜欢你 你喜欢他
He likes you, you like him,
他符合你不可能的条件啊
and he meets your impossible list of must-haves.
那不是全部条件
Those weren't all my must-haves.
我要一个能接受我不一样
I need someone who can accept me for being different
但不会对我不一样的人
without treating me like I'm different.
那种人可没法每天都遇到
Guys like that don't walk into your life every day.
你没事吧
You okay?
我想离开了
I want to leave.
那就走吧
Then let's go.
劳伦 等等
Lauren, wait.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we please talk?
私下谈谈
In private?
你想对她说什么
Whatever you got to say to her,
就在这里说
say it right there.
好吧
Fine.
劳伦 很抱歉
Lauren, I'm so sorry.
我发誓我不知道我要来这里
I swear, I didn't know I was coming here.
我只知道我要参加我女友的工作派对
I just knew I was going to my girlfriend's work party.
我不想让你突然看到的
I wasn't trying to throw her in your face.
我为什么要在乎你有没有女友
Why would I care if you have a girlfriend?
毕竟我和我男友利亚姆在一起
After all, I'm here with my boyfriend, Liam.
没错
That's right.
我们今晚还要参加四场派对
And we have four other parties to hit tonight,
所以我们该走了 亲爱的
so, uh, we should get going, babe.
是啊 小熊熊
That's right, Boobear.
很高兴见到你
Nice seeing you.
我一直在到处找你
I've been looking all over for you.
我发现我弄丢了手♥机♥
I realized that I lost my phone.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道我之前说到真爱时
I know that I got a little gushy back there
有点动感情
with all that "Right one" Stuff.
我好尴尬
I'm so embarrassed.
我们能忘了吗
Can we forget it?
我不想忘
I don't want to forget about it.
因为我也这么觉得
'Cause I-I feel the same way.
是吗
You do?
你之前想告诉我什么事
So what did you want to tell me earlier?
就是
Just that...
我不想失去你
I don't want to lose you.
我也是
Oh, me neither.
我们能做女朋友吗
So can we... be girlfriends?
可以啊
Yes, please.
那人接受得可不好
That guy did not take it well.
希望他不会跳桥
Hope he doesn't jump off a bridge.
抱歉我怀疑了你 你一直以来都是对的
I'm sorry for doubting you. You were right this whole time.
希望我不是
Well, I wish I wasn't.
我有这么多古怪计划 你肯定觉得我疯了
You must think I'm crazy with all of my wacky schemes.
没有 我没觉得你疯了
No. I don't think you're crazy.
我只是觉得你很努力
I just think you work really hard
保护你最好的朋友
to protect your best friend.
还有
And...
我觉得该由我来告诉艾米
I think I should be the one to tell Amy.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
因为你俩今年经历了好多事
'Cause you two have been through so much this year
她很有可能杀掉
and there's a very high probability
报信的人 所以
she's gonna shoot the messenger, so...
让我去报信吧
let me be the messenger.
那不会毁了你和艾米在一起的机会吗
But won't that ruin your chances with Amy?
我觉得会没事的
I think I'll be okay.
我们该走了
We should go.
是的
Yeah.
你的卧室
Your bedroom.
你要提前性♥爱♥约定吗
Are you-are you moving up our sex date?
我一直在考虑这事
You know, I've been thinking a lot about that
我意识到我应该跟你谈谈
and I realized I should be talking about it with you.
我们没必要着急
You know, we don't have to rush into this.
我
Phew. I was--
我还紧张呢
I was a little nervous.
我之前从没做过这事
You know, I've never done this before.
没事
Oh, uh, that's cool.
我不知道
I didn't-- I didn't know that.
很高兴我们对彼此很坦诚
Man, I'm so glad we're being honest with each other.
我也是
Me too.
我一直在想
I was sort of spinning out
跟你做♥爱♥意味着什么
about what sex with you means.
这很尴尬 但我有个蠢主意
It's embarrassing, but I had this dumb idea
认为这样会让我不再是同性恋
that someone was gonna take away my gay card.
我是同性恋男子 肖恩
I'm a gay man, Shane.
如果你不把我当男人看
If you don't see me as fully male,
那也许我们不该约会
then maybe we shouldn't date.
不不 我们该
No, no, no. W-we should.
我说错了
I just-- the words came out wrong.
我还以为我准备好了 其实我没有
I thought I was ready for this. I'm not.
-但我们谈谈吧 -刚谈过了
- Hey, but let's talk. - We just did.
谢谢你在西奥面前陪我演
Thanks for playing along in front of Theo.
我知道你有多讨厌撒谎
I know how much you hate lying.
但是我更讨厌那个人
Yeah, well, I hate that guy more.
我为什么有两千条通知
Why do I have 2,000 notifications
为什么出现了布珀这个标签
and why is the hashtag Booper blowing up?
等等 什么 发生了什么
Wait, what? What's happening?
天啊
Oh, my God.
一个新的丽兹贝丝发了我俩的照片
One of the New Lisbeths posted that pic of us
现在整个互联网都觉得我们是一对了
and now the whole Internet thinks we're a couple.
该死 新的丽兹贝丝
Damnit, New Lisbeths.
很容易挽救
That's a-that's an easy fix.
发推说我们只是朋友吧
Just tweet saying we're just friends.
对
Right.
当然
Of course.
我去拿点蛋酒
I'm gonna go get us some eggnog
好让我们为新身份干杯
so we can toast our official new status.
牛奶和生鸡蛋最能说明女朋友了
Oh, nothing says "Girlfriends" like milk and whipped eggs.
艾米
Amy,
我考虑了你说的话
I thought about what you said
我的确可以找到更好的
and I can do better.
我让罗恩离开了
I asked Ron to leave.
他在我们的派对上招揽生意的确不合适
It was inappropriate of him to drum up business at our party.
你翻篇了 我很为你骄傲
Well, I'm proud of you for moving on.
你这么成熟 我也为你骄傲
Oh, and I'm proud of how mature you're becoming.
你看起来很满足
You seem so content.
塞布丽娜让你很幸福 对吧
Sabrina really makes you happy, doesn't she?
对
Yeah, she does.
艾米 艾米
Amy. Amy.
我得跟你说一件事
Uh, there's something I have to tell you.
你不会喜欢的
Uh, you're not gonna like this,
但是塞布丽娜不是她说的那个人
but Sabrina isn't who she says she is.
真的吗
Really?
我料到卡玛会这样做
I would've expected this from Karma
剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表