剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表
《假亦真》前情提要
Previously on Faking it...
六个月不约会的规矩什么时候结束
When is that six-month, no dating thing over?
除夕夜
Midnight New Year's Eve.
你想有空去喝杯咖啡吗
You want to grab coffee sometime?
我很乐意
I'd like that.
利亚姆
Liam!
你得找个新教了
You need to find a new temple.
-我好想念我们 -我也是
- I missed us. - Me too.
你当然会不管我们的计划 而是去帮卡玛
Of course you dumped our plan to help Karma.
卡玛和我是最好的朋友
Karma and I are best friends.
-你和我是姐妹 -别这样说了
- You and I are sisters. - Stop saying we're sisters.
我要搬走
I'm moving out.
自从劳伦搬走后
Lauren's been giving me the coldest shoulder
就一直对我特别冷淡
ever since she moved out.
本来就很冷漠了
And it's already been arctic.
我该怎么做
Ugh. What should I do?
太对了
So true.
卡玛
Karma.
不要用眼神猥亵利亚姆了
Stop eye-humping Liam.
我没有那样做
That is not what I was doing.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
那你怎么激凸了
Then why are your party hats showing?
我的话讲完了
I rest my case.
我忍♥不住
I can't help it.
他很帅
He's gorgeous.
如果我爸爸没心脏病发作
And if my dad didn't have a heart attack,
我们可能在一起
we would probably be together.
你不会打算现在告诉他吧
Well, you're not gonna tell him that now, are you?
他已经和别人约会了
He's already dating someone new.
我知道
I know.
我只是不懂
I just don't get it.
我知道老天想让我们在一起
I know deep down the universe wants us to be together.
那老天就是个混♥蛋♥
Well, then the universe is a real dick.
卡玛 你渴望利亚姆是因为你没法得到他
Karma, you're only craving Liam because you can't have him.
这是人性
It's human nature.
好吧 这句话有点道理
Okay, there is some truth to that statement.
今年夏天我知道了跟性感的陌生人
I learned this summer that a steamy make out session
亲热一番能创造奇迹
with a hot stranger can do wonders.
这能重启"硬盘"
It really re-boots the hard drive.
我不知道啦
I don't know.
我们认识以来
For as long as we've known each other,
你一直都想找个男友
you've been obsessed with having a boyfriend.
也许这次谈一场
Maybe set your sights on something...
随意的恋爱吧
a little more casual this time?
闹鬼赫斯特派对就在这周末举♥行♥
Well, this weekend is the Haunted Hester party.
每个参加派队的人都能亲热
Supposedly, everyone who goes hooks up.
甚至是陪伴
Even the chaperones.
你可以打扮成不淫♥荡♥人物的
Yeah, you can dress up as a slutty version
淫♥荡♥版本
of something not slutty.
不
Oh, no.
除非你陪我去 否则我不去
I am only going if you come with me.
我不在乎你是不是把自己留给菲利克斯
I don't care if you're saving yourself for Felix.
把我留给他
Saving myself?
菲利克斯和我在舞会上就亲了一次
Felix and I shared one kiss at prom,
第二次约会时他就去康复中心了
and on our second date, he went to rehab.
这就跟谢琳·伍德蕾的电影一样
It's like the start of a Shailene Woodley movie!
是啊 电影的结局真的"很好"呢
Yeah, and those always end really well.
不 相信我 我是自♥由♥的
No, trust me, I am a free agent.
我要去亲热
And I am hooking up.
你也是
And so are you!
-很好 -是啊
- Great. - Yeah.
-好 -真棒
- Cool. - Yeah.
假亦真 第三季第六集
早上好 亲爱的
Morning, muffin.
我给你买♥♥了早安松饼
I brought you a morning muffin.
劳伦
Lauren!
抱歉我搞砸了我们的父母陷阱
I'm sorry I screwed up our parent trap.
显然我不会平衡关系
Clearly, I suck at balancing relationships,
但我在努力做到更好 我不会让你
but I'm trying to get better, and I'm not gonna let you
把我赶出你的生活
shut me out of your life.
我们都知道你很想炫耀你的新公♥寓♥
We both know you're dying to show off your new apartment.
这是套房♥
It's a condo,
而且我还在收拾啦
and it's very much a work in progress.
我的天啊 真是大变样
Holy HGTV makeover.
难以置信你♥爸♥爸愿意付钱
I can't believe your dad's paying for all of this.
这就是做小马的好处
Perks of being a show pony.
而且 现在他过来拜访时就有地方住了
Besides, now he has a place to stay when he comes to visit,
我不用因为他的婚姻错误
and I don't have to be inconvenienced
而感到不便
by his marital mistakes.
好吧 说服你搬回来跟我们住
Okay, it might be a little harder to convince you
可能有点难
to move back in with us.
省省吧
Save your breath.
我上高中时就有自己的套房♥了
I'm in high school with my own condo.
我会说我成功的时尚品牌
I'd say my aspirational lifestyle brand
刚变得更成功了
just got a bit more aspirational.
抱歉
Excuse me.
劳伦 衣领上你需要多少淀粉浆
Lauren, how much starch would you like on this collar?
全淀粉浆 谢谢
Full starch, thank you.
还有 我今晚没法当班了
Also, I can't do my shift tonight.
我妈妈说我一周必须
My mom says I have to sleep at home
至少在家睡三晚
at least three nights a week.
在这种时候
It's times like this
我就想念之前的丽兹贝丝
I miss old Lisbeth.
当班
"Shift"?
我想打造品牌还要做好多工作
There's so much work to be done with my brand and such,
我需要全天的助理
I need round-the-clock assistance.
你害怕一个人待在
You're afraid to stay alone
这公♥寓♥里 对吧
in this apartment, aren't you?
-首先 这是套房♥ -好吧
- First, it's a condo! - Okay.
其次 我包包里有枪 所以我不怕
Second, I have a gun in my purse, so no.
好吧 今晚跟我们来参加
Okay, just come to the Haunted Hester party
闹鬼赫斯特派对吧 我们可以一起玩
with us tonight. We can all hang out.
谢谢 但我要实时发推"不给糖就捣蛋"
Thanks, but I'm live-tweeting my trick-or-treaters,
失陪了 我得忙到太阳落山
so if you'll excuse me, I'm on the clock for sundown.
如果你改变主意了
Well, if you change your mind...
我不会的 谢谢
I won't. Thanks!
瞧瞧谁又精神焕发了
Look who's got his mojo back.
我还希望你和瑞秋分手不会让你灰心丧气
I was hoping your breakup with Rachel wouldn't get you down.
实际上恰恰相反
The opposite, actually.
她帮我看清了我还不想谈恋爱
She helped me see that I have zero business being in a relationship.
那你不想和卡玛和好吗
So you're not tempted to get back with Karma?
你们现在都单身了
You're both single now.
你听到了我刚说的话吗
Did you hear anything I just said?
听到了 但我只是在确定
I did. But I'm just making sure.
作为你的朋友 我不想让你重新
As your friend, I don't want you getting back
坐上情感过山车
on that emotional roller coaster.
光是想到我就恶心
I get nauseous just thinking about it.
相信我 我跟你一样
Trust me, I'm with you.
我今晚想要的就是约炮
All I'm looking for tonight is some no-strings-attached sex.
这对高中女生来说是很高级的行为
That's a pretty advanced maneuver for a high school girl.
也许你该找饥渴无聊的家庭主妇
Maybe you should be looking for a horny and bored housewife.
你们有谁能帮我拉拉链吗
Can one of you boys zip me up?
没问题 哈太太
Sure thing, Mrs. H.
用力一拉
Just give it a good yank.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
Ah. Ah, there you go.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
这只兔子准备好陪你们参加万圣节舞会了
Okay, this bunny's ready to chaperone your Halloween dance.
还要葡萄酒胸罩的一点帮助
With a little help from my wine bra.
给你
Here you go.
剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表