剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表
《假亦真》前情提要
Previously on Faking it...
你设计陷害了我吗
Did you set me up?
我还以为我会吓着你
I thought I'd psyche you out a little.
也许我们做朋友吧
Maybe we just try being friends.
好 我们试试吧
Yeah, let's-let's give that a shot.
我们很来电 对吧
We have a thing, don't we?
不 我们不能来电 现在不行
Well, no, we can't have a thing, not now.
我能重获你的信任
I can earn your trust back.
为了那样做 我觉得我该搬走
To do that, I think I should move out.
我让你睡在我家沙发上
I'll let you crash on my couch.
艾米
Amy?
瞧 卡玛 是塞布丽娜
Look, Karma, it's Sabrina!
齐齐娃娃夏令营拥有一切
Camp Kichi-Wawa had everything:
棉花糖 湖泊
the s'mores, the lake.
别忘了还有五人铺
Don't forget bunk five!
我们是三个朋友
We were The Three Amigas.
天啊 我们统治一切
OMG, we ruled.
瞧瞧现在的我们 回到了一起 比以前更棒
Look at us now, back together and better than ever!
也许单向乐队还有希望
Maybe there is hope for One Direction.
她爸爸调来了这里 我们真走运啊
How lucky are we that her dad transferred here?
太走运了
So, so, so lucky.
你们别这样说
You guys, stop.
我才是走运的那个
I'm the lucky one.
说真的 这边的毒品交易是什么情况
Seriously, what's the drug scene like here?
我超想试浴盐
I've been dying to try bath salts.
你们来吗
You guys in?
卡玛 她开玩笑的
Karma, she's kidding!
塞布丽娜 我忘了
Sabrina, I forgot all about
你有多幽默
your great sense of humor.
虽然回忆之前的事很有趣
Well, as fun as this trip down memory lane has been,
但是我得走了
I have to go,
因为肖恩和我要为乐队面试
'cause Shane and I are holding auditions for our band.
因为我加入了乐队
'Cause I'm in a band.
真棒 小卡
Good for you, Karm,
实现了泰勒·斯威夫特的梦想
living out your Taylor Swift dreams.
艾米和我会叙叙旧
Amy and I will spend time catching up.
我迟到一会儿也没关系
I guess I can be a little late.
卡玛 别担心
Karma, no, don't worry.
塞布丽娜现在住在这里了 你跟她
Sabrina lives here now, so you will have plenty
也会有充足的一对一时间
of one-on-one time with her too.
那正是我想要的
That's exactly what I wanted!
假亦真 第三季第七集
让我来吧
Here, let me.
我差点就拿到了
I almost had it.
我知道
Yeah, I know,
但我很乐意帮忙 反正我在这
but I'm happy to help, since I'm here.
说到这里 我还可以待多久
Speaking of which, how much longer can I stay?
因为如果你愿意 我可以帮你更多
'Cause I can be even more helpful if you like.
我不会跟你做♥爱♥
I'm not having sex with you.
什么
What?
不不 我不是那意思
No, no, no, I was not suggesting that.
我只是
I just--
我喜欢这里
I dig it here.
是吗
You do?
是啊 有什么不喜欢的
Yeah, what's not to like?
800针床单
800 count sheets,
卫生间里的百花香
potpourri in the bathroom.
是柑橘香菜
Citrus Cilantro.
我的私人香味
It's my personal blend.
而且我另外的选择是睡在车里
Also, my next option is sleeping in my car.
我们都知道车子后座有多脏
And we all know how filthy that back seat must be.
好吧 你可以留下
Fine, you can stay.
别惹我生气就好
Just don't piss me off.
知道了
Yeah, got it.
别担心 我知道所有规矩
Don't worry, I got all the rules down.
十点前关灯 进门脱鞋
Lights out by 10:00, no shoes indoors,
放下马桶盖 给我的食物贴标签
toilet seat down, label all my food--
你说得好像我是你的看守人
You make it sound like I'm your warden.
没有啦
Not at all.
我喜欢规矩
I love rules!
肖恩的家对所有人开放
Shane's house was a free-for-all,
乐趣和游戏一直不停
nonstop fun and games.
你是说我没乐趣吗
Are you saying I'm not fun?
不同的人对乐趣有不同定义
Different people have different definitions of fun.
对我来说 我的乐趣就是在这里帮忙
For me, my fun is helping out around here.
别忘了
Don't forget that.
好 我要去上学了
Okay, I'm gonna go to school.
你想一起走过去吗
Do you want to walk together?
不想吗
No?
那好吧
Okay, then.
好 辛迪 谢谢
Okay, Cindy, thanks.
回头联♥系♥
We'll be in touch.
我屏息以待
I await with bated breath.
这是你打断的第三个人了
That's the third person you've cut off.
你知道这里是赫斯特高中
You know this is Hester,
不是《名扬四海》里的学校 对吧
not the school from "Fame," right?
这些人都不对
Well, none of these people are right.
然后呢
And?
然后我很急
And I'm in a hurry.
因为什么
Because?
因为我担心让艾米和虚伪的
Because I'm nervous about leaving Amy alone
两面派塞布丽娜待在一起
with that phony, two-faced Sabrina!
我还以为你们是三个朋友
I thought you guys were The Three Amigas.
不 先生
Oh no, senor.
塞布丽娜可不是我的朋友
Sabrina is no amiga of mine.
在艾米面前 她表现得很贴心
In front of Amy, she acted all nice and sweet.
你们快瞧 冠蓝鸦
Hey guys, look, a blue jay!
不是吧 在哪里啊
No way! Where?
但艾米一转身
But the second she turned her back,
塞布丽娜的爪子就伸出来了
Sabrina's claws came out.
抱歉 小卡
Sorry, Karm.
更糟糕的是
To make matters worse,
塞布丽娜和艾米睡上下铺
Sabrina and Amy were in a bunk together,
我的铺位在营地对面
and my bunk was across camp.
晚安 小卡
Nighty night, Karm.
这很清楚 塞布丽娜想把我逼走
It was clear, Sabrina was trying to push me out.
我得做点什么
I had to do something,
所以每晚我都溜进他们房♥里
so each night, I'd sneak into their bunk,
直到有人告诉值夜班的
until someone tipped off night duty.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你觉得是塞布丽娜
You think it was Sabrina.
之后每晚艾米都是她一个人的了
Well, after that, she had Amy to herself every night.
卡玛 我知道12岁的你
Karma, I know that 12-year-old you
觉得塞布丽娜想伤害你
thinks Sabrina was out to get you,
但你不觉得可能是
but don't you think it's possible
你嫉妒艾米有了个新朋友吗
you were just jealous Amy had a new friend?
好吧 我知道我有时候
Okay, I know sometimes I can be
对艾米有些占有欲
a little possessive of Amy,
但情况不是那样的
but that's not what is happening here.
塞布丽娜不是她表现的样子
Sabrina is not who she portrays herself to be.
她是坏消息
She is bad news.
卡玛 就算你对塞布丽娜的回忆是正确的
Karma, even if your memories of Sabrina are correct--
-的确是 -好吧
- Which they are. - Uh-huh.
你跟小时候还是一个人吗
Are you the same person you were then?
不是了
No.
也许塞布丽娜也不是了
Well, maybe Sabrina isn't either.
你说得对
You're right.
我该给她第二次机会
I should give her a second chance.
真会接受我的建议
Way to take my advice.
下一位
Okay, next!
剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表