剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表
他只是开车载我来
He was just my ride here.
你不...
You're not...
嫉妒吗
Jealous?
我这个夏天也进化了
I evolved this summer too.
我在跟一个穿围裙比我更好看的男人约会
I'm dating a guy who looks better in a sarong than I do.
你之前为什么没提到他
Why didn't you mention him earlier?
因为我在上班
Because I was at work.
我知道这也许会让你百感交集
And I knew it might bring up some feelings for you
我可不想再让你离开小镇
and wouldn't want you to have to skip town again.
但这就是问题所在 我不再有那些感情了
But that's the thing, I don't have those feelings anymore.
分开一个暑假后 我绝对翻篇了
After a summer apart, I am 100% over you!
现在我们可以重回正轨了
Now we can get back on track.
这不是好消息吗
Isn't this great news?
太棒了 但是
The greatest. But, uh...
这得等等
It'll have to wait.
今晚是夏天最后一次救生员派对
Tonight's the last lifeguard party of the summer.
你可以留下来
You're welcome to stay,
但如果我没陪着你 别生气
but please don't be upset if I'm not there for you.
我是个大姑娘了 我能照顾好自己
I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself.
我知道 一切都很好
I know. It's all good.
我打算跟你说迪伦的事
I was going to tell you about Dylan.
我只是在让你慢慢接受
I was just easing you into it.
你自己也说了 看见前任翻篇会很难过
You said yourself, it's hard to watch your exes move on.
我没有嫉妒 我很高兴她有了新男友
I'm not jealous. I'm glad she's found someone.
我只是很惊讶你俩是这么好的朋友
I'm just surprised you guys are such good buddies.
我们不是
We're not.
我们只是工作上的朋友
We're just, you know, work friends.
很快就要是学校朋友了 因为他要上赫斯特高中
Soon to be school friends since he's starting at Hester.
但别担心 我依然是利亚姆队的队长
But don't worry, I am still the captain of Team Liam.
我没担心
I'm not worried.
实际上我都没听见你在说什么
In fact, I barely heard anything you just said
因为我被完美性感的乳♥头♥分心了
because I'm so distracted by those hot perfect nipples.
好吧 你这样说很奇怪
Okay, no, it's weird when you do it.
好了姑娘们 我们到了
All right, ladies, we're here.
二号♥入围者 帮我们从小木桶里倒啤酒
Finalist #2, please fetch us beers from the keg.
你的得分会根据速度和泡沫的数量来给
You will be graded on speed and amount of foam.
如果有人问你和谁来的 说得含糊点
And if anyone asks who you're here with, be vague.
好吧 小木桶是什么
Okay. What's a keg?
-莱拉会带你看 -但喝酒是一种罪
- Leila will show you. - But drinking's a sin!
你俩好好玩吧 拜
You two have fun. Bye!
你知道我只是在走过场 对吧
You know I'm just going through the motions, right?
你肯定是最后的赢家
You've got this in the bag.
天啊 好棒 我的第一个朋友实习生
Oh, my God, yay! My first friendternship.
莱拉想出的这个愚蠢术语
Leila came up with that silly term.
真是只是友谊
It's really just a friendship.
一阵巨浪淹没了我 让我的脊椎骨折了
I wiped out on this epic wave and fractured my spine.
我差点死了
Almost killed me.
我得再次学会走路
I had to learn to walk again.
真激烈
That is intense.
是的 但你知道这教会了我什么吗
Yeah, it was. But you know what it taught me?
那就是别为小事担心
It taught me not to sweat the small stuff.
一切都很好
It's all good.
这就是我伤疤的故事
And that's my scar story.
下一个是谁 肖恩吗
Who's next? Shane?
显然我的伤疤都很感人
Oh, well, clearly, all my scars are emotional.
但我还在从跳悬崖中缓过来
But I'm still healing from our cliff jump.
跳悬崖
Cliff jump?
迪伦有点想念夏威夷
Dylan was feeling a little homesick for Hawaii,
所以我们带他去了特拉维斯湖让他悬崖跳水
so we took him to Lake Travis so he could go cliff diving.
但我逼他们跟我一起跳了
But I made them all jump with me.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
卡玛吐了吗
Karma barfed?
或者恐慌发作了吗
Or--or had a panic attack?
你没有把她从飞机上扔下去吧
You didn't have to airlift her out, right?
因为她恐高
Because she's afraid of heights?
那是我们小时候的事
When we were kids.
告诉你吧 我跳了两次
I'll have you know I jumped twice!
但是当然 这家伙先跳了
Yeah, but of course, this guy jumped first.
燕式跳水 让这一切看起来好像很容易
Did a swan dive, made it look easy.
最近下雨了吗
Had it been raining recently?
如果湖的水位线很高 那跳得也不是很深
If the lake is high, then it's not that big of a jump.
总之 回到我的故事
Uh...anyway, back to my story.
我走到悬崖边 往下看去
So, I step up to the edge and I look down.
不
Oh, no.
我今年夏天试过
I tried that this summer
这让我比福克斯新闻还要多疑
and it made me more paranoid than Fox News.
好吧 你能递给海星吗
Cool. Can you pass it to Starfish?
不 大♥麻♥会引起她家庭生活的问题
No, pot brings up issues from her home life.
我忘记交叉双腿了
I forgot to cross my legs
蛋蛋遭到了重击 我混过去了
and got wracked so hard in the nuts I passed out.
迪伦得游过去救我
Dylan had to swim out and save me.
不幸的是他没要求人工呼吸
Unfortunately, he didn't require mouth-to-mouth.
让我想到了那次你从攀架下摔下来
Reminds me of that time you fell off the monkey bars
我得背你去看学校的护士
and I had to carry you to the school nurse.
-各位 -乌贼
- Yo, guys! - Squid!
我的救生员伙伴们
My fellow guardians of life,
我要把最新作品献给你们
I'm dedicating my newest piece to you.
每次我看到它时 都会记得你们的脸
Every time I look at this, I'm gonna remember your faces
和今年夏天
and this summer.
我爱你们
I love you people.
乌贼 你带够了墨水 能给我们每人纹一个吗
Hey, Squid, did you bring enough ink to give us all one?
当然
Yeah, sure did.
来我的帐篷找我
Meet me over at my tent.
-耶 -好棒
- Yay! - Yes!
-去吧 -等等 卡玛
- Do it! - Wait, Karma.
卡玛 你逼我保证如果你想纹纹身
Karma, you made me promise I would stop you
我一定要阻止你
if you ever tried to get a tattoo.
你阻止了啊
And you did.
谢谢你的服务
Thank you for your service.
你可以解散了
You are hereby honorably discharged!
卡玛在做她一直做的事
Karma's just doing what she always does--
改变自己以融入很酷的团体
changing who she is to fit in with the cool crowd.
还有那个迪伦
And that Dylan guy!
那个愚蠢的冲浪故事听起来很假
That sappy surf story sounded so hokey.
他肯定都不是夏威夷人
I bet he's not even really Hawaiian!
现在她处于转换状态
And now she's in an altered state
她做的决定
and she's making decisions
会对她的身体产生永久影响
that are gonna have a permanent impact on her body!
如果他对此撒谎了 那他还在隐瞒什么
And if he's lying about this, what else is he hiding?
我得做点什么
I gotta do something.
我无法决定是纹在肩胛骨上还是脖子上
I can't decide if I want it on my shoulder blade or my neck.
让你的心来决定吧
Let your heart decide.
夏天快结束了
Summer's almost over.
你确定你不会满怀遗憾回顾过去吗
You sure you won't look back with any regrets?
肖恩 我们得谈谈
Shane, we need to talk.
别走太远
Don't go too far.
你知道迪伦的什么事
What do you really know about this Dylan guy?
他的故事很荒唐
His story is ridiculous!
利亚姆 我只差这么一点
Liam, I am this close
就能和那边的剑鱼潜航了
to finally snorkeling with Swordfish over there.
我懂 你嫉妒
Look, I get it, you're jealous.
我不嫉妒 我很谨慎
I am not jealous! I'm cautious.
西奥没教我们别信任新来的人吗
Didn't Theo teach us not to trust new people?
我可以加入你们这些伙计吗
May I join you brotados?
这些伙计
Brotados!
我喜欢 喜欢
Hey, I love that. Love that.
你是说... 你是哪里人来着
Uh, do you say that in-- where are you from again?
毛伊岛北部的帕伊亚
Paia, on the north side of Maui.
听起来很真实
Oh, that sounds... real.
鲨鱼皮是第五代夏威夷人
Sharkskin is fifth generation Hawaiian.
剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表