剧集 | 伊甸园(2021) | 导航列表
-因为他对她很生气 -我们带着
-Because he was angry with her. -We have.
我们听说那天晚上你对海德薇很生气
We were told you were angry with Hedwig that night.
-什么 -斯科特
-What? -Scout,
有几个人看到你对她进行身体攻击
several people saw you physically attack her
-在你们进入丛林之前 -不
-before you guys went off into the scrub. -No.
我不会的
I wouldn't.
她是我的朋友,我不会
She's my friend and I wouldn't,
我永远不会
I would never.
我们喝醉了,嗯
We were high and, um,
我不知道 我
I don't know. I...
我不知道 我不记得了
I don't know. I don't remember.
已经两天了,我只是
It's been um, it's been two days and I just, um...
我需要你找到海德薇
I need you to find Hedwig, please.
斯科特,如果她受伤了
Scout, if she's hurt
我们需要知道 我们仍然可以帮助她
we need to know. We can still help her.
我们也想帮助你
We want to help you, too.
有一个人,他的名字叫卡姆
There was this guy, and his name is Cam.
打扰一下
Excuse me?
还有,嗯
And, um,
海德薇在海滩上给他打电♥话♥
Hedwig was on the phone to him at the beach
我想她会去见他
and I think that she was gonna meet him.
-这家伙?
-This guy?
嗯 嗯 是的
Mm-hm. Yeah.
我不知道 呃
I don't know, um,
他,呃,他早些时候也带我们去了安迪·多兰的派对
he, uh, he took us to Andy Dolan's party earlier, as well.
听着,我只是,嗯,我需要回家
Look, I just, um, I need to go home.
我需要回家
I need to go home.
你在那里
You were there.
你♥他♥妈♥的在那里,还他妈的打我
You were fucking there, and you were fucking hitting on me.
仔细听我说
Listen to me very carefully.
我们在派对上的误会
Our misunderstanding at the party,
这没什么 同意吗?
it was nothing. Agreed?
现在,重要的是你是最后一个和她在一起的人
Now, what is important is that you were the last person that was with her
那天晚上发生的事 我只是觉得你在骗我
and I just feel like you're lying to me about what happened that night.
我没有撒谎
I'm not lying.
你最好不要那样
You better not be.
我们拭目以待,亲爱的
We'll see, sweetheart.
哦,我的天哪 哦,天哪 哦,宝贝
Oh, my god. Oh, god. Oh, baby.
你应该为自己感到羞耻
You should be ashamed of yourself.
谢谢你,以斯拉
Thank you, Ezra.
无能的杂种
Incompetent fucks.
嗨,我是海德薇 我不在 给我发短♥信♥
Hi, this is Hedwig. I'm not around. Text me.
挂掉电♥话♥,亲爱的
Off the phone, sweetie.
让我们把你清理干净
Let's get you cleaned up.
他们正在组织另一次搜索
They're organizing another search.
他们会找到她的
They'll find her.
妈妈,我不知道发生了什么事
Mum, I don't know what happened.
如果我伤害了她怎么办?
What if I hurt her?
我不会的
I wouldn't.
-我不可能伤害她,是吗,妈妈 -当然,你不可能
-I couldn't hurt her could I, Mum? -Of course, you couldn't.
你什么都没做,斯科特 你不会的
You didn't do anything, Scout. You wouldn't.
你认为你做了吗?
You think you did?
我不知道
I don't know.
萨兰亚,我能给你们带点什么吗?
Saranya, can I bring you guys anything?
妈妈
Mum.
我给你做点吃的,好吗,亲爱的?
I'll make you something to eat, OK, darling?
妈妈 我会回来的
Mum! I'm coming back.
妈妈
Mum!
喂
Hello?
噢,你好,卡蒂亚
Oh, hi Katia.
谢谢你的来电
Thanks for calling.
嗯,是的,她显然很难过
Well, yeah, she's pretty upset, obviously.
哦,我不明白
Oh, I don't understand.
她说她不记得了
She says she can't remember.
继续搜索伊甸园女人海德薇·雪莱
The search resumes for Eden woman, Hedwig Shelley,
他的朋友斯科特·刘易斯昨天在茂密的丛林中被发现
whose friend Scout Lewis was discovered in thick bushland yesterday
但无法解释她朋友的遭遇
but was unable to shed any light on what happened to her friend.
现在,雪莱女士的健康状况令人担忧
There are now grave concerns for Ms Shelley's well-being.
我鼓励任何有消息的人
I would encourage anyone with any information
立即联♥系♥警方
to contact police immediately.
科拉?
Cora?
警方已确认海德薇·雪莱女士
Police have confirmed Ms Hedwig Shelley...
斯科特
Scout.
斯科特
Scout.
听着,我已经和警♥察♥谈过了
Look, I've already spoken to the police, OK?
-是的,我知道 我只是 -我把我记得的一切都告诉了他们
-Yeah, I know. I just-- -I told them everything I remember.
是的,我只是想检查一下你是否没事
Yeah, I just wanted to check that you were OK.
我不确定你是否知道这一点,但你妈妈和我早就知道了 并且
And I'm not sure if you know this, but your mum and me go way back. And--
他是个骗子
He's a liar.
抱歉
Sorry?
他是个混♥蛋♥
He's a piece of shit.
她要去哪里?
Where's she going?
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗?
You OK?
只是,嗯,害怕,你知道吗?
Just, um, scared, you know?
你需要告诉我们发生了什么,斯科特
You need to tell us what happened, Scout.
我记得,嗯,我们在打架
I remember, um, us fighting.
那不是朋友打架 你失控了
That wasn't friends fighting. You were out of control.
弗雷德试图帮忙时,你袭击了他
You attacked Fred when he tried to help.
你都不是你自己
You weren't yourself.
-弗雷德,我 -她看起来很绝望
-Fred, I-- -She seemed pretty desperate.
怎么搞的?
What happened?
你一直压在她身上,斯科特
You were all over her, Scout.
她在推开你,而你却让她窒息
She was pushing you off, and you were smothering her.
她想逃走
She was trying to get away.
你们都不再是她的朋友了
Well, none of you were even her fucking friends anymore.
你真是一团糟,斯科特
You're so fucked up, Scout.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
走吧
Let's go.
有人吗?
Is anyone there?
放开我!
Get off me!
我认识你
I know you.
我在聚会上见过你
I saw you at the party.
海德薇认识你
Hedwig knows you.
我不认识她
I don't know her.
我甚至都不是这里人
I'm not even from here.
你叫她跟你一起去的 你要去哪里?
You told her to come with you. Where were you going?
哪也不去
Nowhere.
我们只是被糟蹋了
We were just wasted.
你记得什么?
What do you remember?
你记得什么?
What do you remember?
每个人都让开
Everyone get out of the way.
我们没有做错什么,科拉
We didn't do anything wrong, Cora.
是吗?
Did we?
一切都结束了,不是吗?
It's all over, isn't it?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我也是
Me, too.
祝你玩得开心
Good luck with your play.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我会把车留给你
I'll leave you the car.
剧集 | 伊甸园(2021) | 导航列表