剧集 | 伊甸园(2021) | 导航列表
我们今天紧急要求大家继续提供帮助
We are making an urgent request for your continuing help today
寻找斯科特·刘易斯和海德薇·雪莉
in the search for Scout Lewis and Hedwig Shelly.
海德薇
Hedwig!
斯科特
Scout!
最后一次是在海滩上的派对上看到她们
Last seen at a party here on this beach.
欢迎来到伊甸园
Welcome to Eden.
《我的秘密我不知道》
My Own Private I Don't Know" by Fascinator plays]
你打了我,感觉像拳头
? You hit me and it felt like a fist ?
我能尝到每个手指的味道
? I could taste every finger ?
我的秘密我不知道
? My own private I don't know ?
我什么都不知道
? I don't know anything ?
看到你我又重生了
? Saw you and I was born again ?
就像上帝还是个东西
? Like when god was still a thing ?
我的秘密我不知道
? My own private I don't know ?
我什么都不知道
? I don't know anything ?
哦,妈的 对
Oh, fuck. Yes.
我想
I think
下次我希望你在我里面
I'd like you inside me next time.
如果你愿意
If you want.
先别走
Don't go yet.
很抱歉 必须跑步
Sorry. Gotta run.
-是的 -早上好,先生
-Yeah. -Morning, sir.
我们接到电♥话♥报告说有一具尸体
We've had a phone report of a dead body.
男性 有枪伤
Male. Gunshot wound.
哪里
Where?
这孩子的名字叫汤姆·穆尔瓦尼
The kid's name is Tom Mulvaney.
他今年22岁,是一名知名的毒贩
Got a gunshot wound to the head,
我们认为这是一起疑似谋杀案
and we're treating this as a suspected homicide.
尸体是一名遛狗者
The body was found by a dog walker
在寺庙附近的集水区发现的
in the water catchment near the temple squat
尸体放在袋子里
with these in his pocket.
我们需要让那些擅自占用者进来谈谈
We need to get those squatters in here, talking.
德赖斯代尔中士将领导调查
Sgt Drysdale will be leading the investigation.
老板
Boss.
在我们了解更多之前,我们需要对这件事保密
Until we know more, we need to keep a lid on this thing.
没有媒体
No media.
收到
Copy that.
-离开这里 -你想要什么?
-Get out of here. -What do you want?
好了,好了
Here we go, here we go.
这扇门是关着的,不欢迎你进来
This gate is closed, and you're not welcome in here.
你不能进来
You're not coming in here.
别让他们进来,伙计们 这是骚扰
Don't let 'em in here, guys. This is harassment.
来吧 我们希望你自愿进来
Come on. We want you to come in voluntarily.
我们什么也没做 他是我们的朋友
We didn't do anything. He was our friend.
如果你现在不让进
If you don't come now,
我们会带着搜查令回来的
we'll come back with a warrant.
还有一份驱逐通知
And an eviction notice.
是的,你会的
Yeah, you would.
你最后一次见到汤姆是什么时候?
When was the last time you saw Tom?
蹲坐时
At the squat.
-那是什么时候 -昨天
-When was that? -Yesterday.
确切时间?
Time exactly?
他还没死的时候
When he wasn't dead.
汤姆有敌人吗?
Did Tom have any enemies?
-你的工作不是去发现吗 -我在问你
-Isn't it your job to find out? -I'm asking you.
-你有敌人吗 -我不这么认为
-Do you have enemies? -I don't think so.
你住在贫民窟里,海德薇?
You live in the squat, Hedwig?
打开和关闭
On and off.
那里发生了什么?
What goes on there?
这是这个镇上唯一纯净的地方
It's the only pure place in this town.
告诉我们,你知道汤姆在贩毒吗?
Tell us, were you aware that Tom was dealing drugs?
这不关我的事 这真的不是我的事
It's not really my business. It's not really my thing.
你♥他♥妈♥的在开玩笑吗?
You fucking kidding me?
你知道汤姆在贩毒吗,卡姆?
Were you aware Tom was dealing drugs, Cam?
不
No.
女士们,先生们,我们已经开始降落了
Ladies and gentlemen, we have commenced our descent.
伊甸园的天气,可以说,很好
Weather in Eden is, suffice to say, glorious.
然而,我们有几天的风暴预报
However, we do have a couple of storms forecast for the coming days.
客舱乘务员,请准备好降落的客舱
Cabin crew, please prepare the cabin for landing.
爸爸!
Daddy!
你好,亲爱的
Hello, sweetheart.
-快上车 -好啊
-Jump in the car. -OK.
-你好 -嘿
-Hello. -Hey.
你还好吗?
You OK?
总的说来,我很好
All things considered, I'm fine.
女孩?女孩 系上安全带
Girls? Girls. Seatbelts on.
爸爸,奶奶快死了
Grandma's going to die soon, Dad.
-莉莉 -她就是 医生也这么说
-Lily! -She is. Even the doctor said so.
我要第一个上楼
I'm gonna be first upstairs!
莉莉,不要进我的房♥间
Lily, don't go into my room.
炭疽?
Anthrax?
但愿不是
Hope not.
照顾好埃兹拉 他很脆弱
Look after Ezra. He's fragile.
-我知道 -好
-I know. -OK.
-晚上见 -好的
-See you tonight. -OK.
爱你
Love you.
是啊
Yeah.
哟,这是卡姆 请留言
Yo, this is Cam. Leave a message.
哟,这是卡姆 请留言
Yo, this is Cam. Leave a message.
小伙子们
Lads,
你不知道我们有多幸运
you do not realise how lucky we are
只是为了在互联网上引起轰动
just to be in the presence of, of an internet sensation.
嗨
Oi.
把它拿下来
Get it off.
嘿,伙计 你成功了
Hey, mate. You made it.
-嘿,谢谢 -欢迎
-Hey, thanks. -Welcome.
-非常感谢 -很高兴有你
-Thanks so much. -Happy to have you.
我是警长埃兹拉·卡茨
This is Detective Constable Ezra Katz.
天哪,已经有一段时间了
Gosh, it's been a while.
怎么搞的?
What happened?
壮观的失宠
A spectacular fall from grace.
哟,我是卡姆 请留言
Yo, it's Cam. Leave a message.
哟,我是卡姆 请留言
Yo, it's Cam. Leave a message.
-你得走了 -快走
-You gotta go. -Course.
-下车 -很抱歉
-Get out. -Sorry.
早上好,老板
Morning, boss.
你♥他♥妈♥的在这里干什么?
What the fuck are you doing here?
这有点苛刻
That's a bit harsh.
我想我们可以喝杯好咖啡,再来一杯
Just thought we could have a nice coffee and a catch-up.
我不想在这里这样做
I don't want to do this here.
所以我找了那个叫卡茨的家伙
So I looked up that Katz guy.
在他喝酒之前,他似乎很有天赋
It seems before he hit the booze, he was talented.
还是一个告密者
And a snitch.
我不知道,只是有点像
Which, I don't know, just kind of seems
对生意不利
bad for business.
你我的生意
Yours and mine.
他是我妻子的堂兄 我别无选择
He's my wife's cousin. I've got no choice.
我把他绑在桌子上了 他的事业结束了 本
I've got him bound to a desk. His career is done, Ben.
那么,现在我们在经营一家他妈的酒保退休之家?
So what, now we're running a fucking alco cop retirement home?
你看起来很糟,格雷斯
You look fucked, Grace.
你还好吗?
You OK?
替我找到穆瓦尼谋杀案的嫌疑人
Get me a suspect for the Mulvaney murder.
我希望它消失
I want it gone.
是的,所以看着他
Yeah, so watch him.
或者它在你身上
Or it's on you.
斯科特,你为什么不 先告诉我们
Scout, why don't you, uh, start by telling us, uh,
那天晚上发生的一切
everything that went on that night.
-你记得的一切 -我妈妈会来吗?
-Everything that you remember. -Is my mum coming?
她很快就会来 专心一分钟,亲爱的
She'll be here soon. Just concentrate for a minute, love.
我要见我妈妈
I need to see my mum.
剧集 | 伊甸园(2021) | 导航列表