剧集 | 伊甸园(2021) | 导航列表
Michael, look at me, look at me, look at me.
是埃兹拉 埃兹拉·卡茨
It's Ezra. Ezra Katz.
好吗 我们知道你今天过得很糟糕,伙计,好吗?
OK? We know you've had a terrible day, mate, OK?
我们都知道,伙计,好吗?
We all know that, mate, OK?
没事,没事
It's alright, it's alright.
-我很酷,我很酷 -没关系,伙计
-I'm cool, I'm cool. -It's alright, mate.
-我很酷 -没关系 过来
-I'm cool. -It's alright. Come here.
没关系
It's alright.
你为什么在这里
Why are you here?
是因为海德薇吗?
Is it because of Hedwig?
因为那些警♥察♥不会帮你的
Because those cops aren't gonna help you if it is.
他们认为她是自杀,但她不是
They think she killed herself, but she didn't.
我想她也不是自杀
I don't think she did either.
这就是我在这里的原因
That's why I'm here.
她在害怕什么
She was scared of something.
她来找了我们
She came to us.
她想开我们的车,但我们被拒绝了
She wanted to take our car, but we were wasted.
她在害怕什么
What was she scared of?
有一只狗
There was this dog.
一只野狗
A dingo.
然后有人来了
And someone was coming.
然后…她看着我就像
And... and she looked at me like...
…她知道会发生什么可怕的事
...like she knew something terrible was gonna happen.
我们很愚蠢
We were stupid.
我们变得贪婪了
We got greedy.
你是谁?
Who are you?
海德薇的朋友
Friend of Hedwig's.
很抱歉你的损失
Sorry for your loss.
我知道她偷了你的毒品
I know she stole drugs off you.
你就是那个一直在和卡姆说话的人
You the one that's been talking to Cam?
很想知道他在哪里
Love to know where he is.
她死的那天晚上你在那里 你或你的一个男孩
You were there the night she died. You or one of your boys.
有人看见你的狗和她在一起
Someone saw your dog with her.
警♥察♥不会碰你,因为他们也一样坏
Police won't touch you because they're just as bad.
哦,是吗?
Oh, yeah?
你认为我是个杀人犯
You think I'm a murderer.
勇敢…或者不是很聪明
Brave... or not very clever,
如果你是这么想的话,就自己出来吧,亲爱的
come out all this way by yourself if that's what you think, love.
否则,你会因为悲伤、爱或其他什么而半疯
Or else you're half loony with grief or love or whatever.
不管你是生是死
Don't care if you live or die.
天知道,我知道那是什么样子
Lord knows, I know what that's like.
-我想知道真♥相♥ -真♥相♥?
-I want to know the truth. -The truth?
不要相信他妈的真♥相♥ 这世上再也没有了,嗯?
Can't rely on the fuckin' truth. Not in this world anymore, eh?
听着,真♥相♥可以同时发生很多事情
Listen, the truth can be a great many things all at the same time.
就像…我和格雷维那天晚上确实见过她
Like... could be true that me and Gravy here did see her that night.
她可能真的不在我的好书中
And it could be true that she was not in my good books.
但我们没有伤害她也可能是真的
But it could also be true that we didn't hurt her.
我认识她妈妈
I knew her mum.
可怜的安妮 她找错人了
Poor Annie. She got with the wrong bloke.
哼
Hmm.
悲伤的事情进展
Sad how things go.
最好你现在回家嘘嘘,嘿?
Best you go home now and shush, hey?
你如履薄冰
You're on thin ice.
我们现在不想再发生悲剧了,是吗?
We don't want any more tragedy around here now, do we?
嗯
Hmm?
海德薇
Hedwig!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry!
回来,海德薇!
Come back, Hedwig!
海德薇
Hedwig!
海德薇
Hedwig!
你离开了我,我很抱歉
You left me. I'm sorry.
我想有人伤害了你
I think someone hurt you.
谁
Who?
斯科特
Scouty...
你已经知道了
...you already know.
我需要借你的车
I need to borrow your car.
站在那里!别动
Stop there! Stay still.
求你了,这是我的主意 请不要伤害卡姆
Please, it was my idea. Please don't hurt Cam.
亲爱的,太晚了
Too late darlin'.
转身
Turn around.
到那边去
Around!
求你了
Please.
那就是杀死你的子弹
That'll be the bullet that killed ya.
站起来
Get up. Up!
离开这里 今晚
Get out of here. Tonight.
不要回头看
Don't look back.
消失
Vanish!
你在听吗
Are you listening?
我不是唯一想看到你离开的人
I'm not the only one that wants to see you gone.
谢谢你
Thank you.
滚
Go!
快滚
Fuck off!
滚
Go!
安迪
Andy?
请让我进来
Please let me in, please.
安迪
Andy?
不
No!
安迪 安迪
Andy! Andy!
是我
It was me.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
住手
Stop it.
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up.
别走
Don't go.
醒醒
Wake up!
斯科特,你好 听着,我会继续挖掘
Scout, hi. Look, I'm, I'm gonna keep digging.
我会调查的,好吗?你刚才说的是
I'll look into it, alright? What you were saying was...
我不知道了
I don't know anymore.
也许这就是她想要的
Maybe it was what she wanted.
你知道为什么吗?
Do you know why?
很抱歉 我不是故意的
Sorry. Didn't mean to...
来看她
Came to see her.
是啊,他们把她带走了
Yeah, they took her away.
我从来没有真正问过你
I never really asked questions.
你在学校里注意到我吗?
Did you notice that about me in school?
哦,听着,我们都只是为了开心
Oh, look, we're all just trying to be happy.
这就是你的方式
That was just your way.
你相信他们对她的说法吗
Do you believe what they're saying about her?
你知道,我觉得她比我知道的更难过
You know, I think she was sadder than I knew.
这首曲子
This tune.
我听海德薇唱过一次
I heard Hedwig sing it once.
从那以后,它一直卡在我的头上
It's been stuck in my head ever since.
嗯 是的,她小的时候我给她唱过
Mmm. Yeah, I sang it to her when she was little.
你知道,当她害怕的时候
You know, when she was afraid.
这是我妈妈寄来的
It's from my mother.
“狼孩子”
"Het wolvenkind".
是啊
Yeah.
“狼的孩子”
"The Wolf's Child".
就像她的画
Like her drawings.
她在害怕什么?
What was she afraid of?
哦
Oh...
海德薇小时候因为她的父亲来和你住在一起吗?
Did Hedwig come and live with you when she was a kid because of her father?
你是在保护她免受他的伤害吗
Were you protecting her from him?
我的意思是,他不能就此逍遥法外
I mean, he can't just get away with it.
如果你知道,你为什么不做点什么?
If you knew, why didn't you do something?
她走了,斯科特
She's gone, Scout.
你认为他受到的惩罚不够吗?
You don't think he's been punished enough?
? 致大灰狼?
? To the big wolf ?
? 有一天晚上当你睡在床上时,他会来的?
? He will come one night when you sleep in your bed ?
? 无论你走到哪里,他都会找到你?
? He will find you wherever you go ?
? 那个小孩。。。?
剧集 | 伊甸园(2021) | 导航列表