剧集 | 伊甸园(2021) | 导航列表
我丈夫帮不了你。不再是了
My husband can't help you. Not anymore.
她在说什么,格蕾丝
What's she on about, Grace?
无论你遇到什么麻烦,本,你都需要把他排除在外
Whatever trouble you're in, Ben, you need to leave him out of it.
是的,也许你应该
Yeah, maybe you should...
你认为你已经得到了所有的答案,不是吗
You think you've got all the answers, don't you?
是啊 关于你的丈夫,有很多你不知道的
Yeah. There's a lot you don't know about your husband.
像U盘
Like the USB?
或性
The sex?
或毒品
The drugs?
受贿的钱? 或你
Hush moneyYou?
我什么都不知道
There's nothing I don't know.
我丈夫是个好人
My husband's a good man.
他只是犯了一些严重的错误,这是我不能为你说的
He's just made some bad mistakes, which is more than I can say for you.
所以如果你能原谅我们
So if you'll excuse us,
我们希望你♥他♥妈♥的离开我们的房♥子
we'd like you to get the fuck out of our house!
嗯…这太可爱了
Well... this is adorable.
是的,你想怎么看就怎么看,格蕾丝
Yeah, look away all you like, Grace.
不管我在做什么,我都是为了拯救我们的屁♥股♥
Whatever I'm doing, I'm doing it to save both our arses.
明天见,老板
See you tomorrow, boss.
你好
Hello.
中士,你需要去海滩
Sarge, you need to get to the beach.
我们找到了海德薇·雪莉
We found Hedwig Shelly.
警♥察♥
Constable.
谁找到她的
Who found her?
六点半左右,一个早起钓鱼的家伙
Some bloke who was fishing early, around 6:30.
给我们一分钟
Give us a minute.
嘿
Hey.
上次你有点急于逃跑,嘿
Last time you were in a bit of a rush to get away, hey?
我们有几个问题
We've just got a couple of questions, um,
你想在这里回答还是在警局回答
did you wanna answer 'em here or back at the station?
那么它就在警局
Station it is, then.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
-别碰我 -中士,我们带她进来
-Don't fucking touch me. -Sarge, we bringing her in?
-啊,非常敏锐,警官 -我不应该叫她妈妈吗
-Ah, very perceptive, Constable. -Shouldn't I call her mum?
不,还没有
Nah, not just yet.
我带她去 我会把她处理好,等你进来的时候让她准备好
I'll take her. I'll get her processed, have her ready when you come in.
我会处理她的 你这里有未竟之事
I'll deal with her. You've got unfinished business here.
为什么我先送她去警局,然后你
Why don't I drive her to the station first, then you--
我说过我会处理她的
I said I'll deal with her.
友谊是件有趣的事
Friendship's a funny thing.
你以为你认识某人,那么
You think you know someone, then...
你觉得海德薇知道你那天晚上要对她做什么吗
You reckon Hedwig knew what you were gonna do to her that night?
我没有杀她
I didn't kill her.
你是最后一个见到她的人
Well, you were the last one to see her.
啊,也许不是你,也许是别人
Ah, maybe it wasn't you, maybe it was someone else.
像卡姆这样的人
Someone like Cam?
我清楚你知道他在哪里
I know you know where he is.
你知道,我们在军队的第一年,呃
You know, our first year on the force, uh,
有位女士刚刚从上面跳了下去
some lady just went right over the top.
从未发现她
Never did find out if she...
或者,呃,或者更邪恶的东西
...topped herself or, uh, or something more sinister.
你知道,这对她留下的女儿来说真是一种耻辱吗
Which is a real shame for the daughter that she left behind, you know?
哇
Whoa!
想象一下
Imagine that.
你自己的妈妈,小妈妈
Your own mum, little mummy...
撞在石头上
...smashed up against the rocks.
讨厌
Yuck.
你有什么想对我说的吗
Is there anything you want to say to me?
带我回他妈的警局
Take me back to the fuckin' station.
他们在等我
They're expecting me.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
告诉我,警♥察♥ 我们对雪莉小姐的死因了解多少
Tell me, Constable. What do we know about the cause of Miss Shelly's death?
我们要到明天中午才能收到完整的报告
We won't get the full report until midday tomorrow.
继续,给我们一个提示
Go on, give us a hint.
这是命令,警官
That's an order, Constable.
验尸官说很难确定
Coroner says it's going to be hard to determine.
她被淹没了一会儿
She was submerged for a while.
-面试室免费吗 -收费是多少
-Interview room free-What are the charges?
拒捕,殴打警♥察♥,逃离犯罪现场
Resisting arrest, assaulting an officer, fleeing a crime scene.
什么
What?
我们在群居点时有点摩擦 她是一只小斗牛犬,这只
We had a little run-in at the squat. She's a little pit bull, this one.
-我从来没碰过你 -证据表明情况并非如此
-I never fuckin' touched you. -Evidence says otherwise.
格雷西在哪里
Where's Gracie?
-他今天不在 -为什么
-He's not in today. -Why?
他请了病假
'Cause he called in sick.
你不能把我永远留在这里 我知道我的权利
You can't keep me here forever. I know my rights.
我不想让你永远呆在这里,只要时间够长
I don't want to keep you here forever, just long enough.
然后你可以回家找妈妈
Then you can go home to Mummy
抓住机会
and take your chances.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
他们没有,但我有
They don't, but I do.
很好
Good.
那你就知道要害怕了
Then you know to be afraid.
你好 卡茨警探的电♥话♥
Hello. Detective Katz' phone.
你好
Hello.
嘿,卡茨在哪里
Hey, where's Katz?
呃,不知道 早上我到这时,他正在跑步
Uh, don't know. He was racing out when I got here this morning.
他要去哪里
Where was he going?
某种家庭紧急情况
Some sort of family emergency.
但他完成了存档
He finished that archiving, though.
什么归档
What archiving?
你在里面干什么
What were you doing in there?
没有什么
Nothing.
她妈妈在里面 她想见她
Her mum's inside. She wanted to see her.
她怎么知道她在这里
How did she know she was here?
回到你的桌子上
Get back to your desk.
不,我说走
No. I said go!
出去
Get out!
出去 出去 出去 出去
Get out! Get out, get out, get out!
出去,妈妈!
Get out, Mum!
该走了,刘易斯女士
Time to go, Ms Lewis.
你对她说了什么?
What did you say to her?
她为什么不跟我说话?
Why won't she speak to me?
我可以问你同样的问题,刘易斯女士
I could ask you the same thing, Ms Lewis.
-你要留她多久 -直到我们看完她
-How long will you keep her-Until we're finished with her.
我不知道你在追求什么,但我女儿不是罪犯
I don't know what you're after, but my daughter is not a criminal.
是的,所有的母亲都会这么说
Yeah, well, that's what all the mothers say.
事实仍然如此 我们突袭了那间小屋,她跑了
Facts remain the same. We raided the squat and she ran.
好吧,如果警♥察♥突然闯入,我也会的
Well, I would too if the police barged in on me.
你想提出正式投诉吗?
Did you want to lodge a formal complaint?
我想和卢·格雷西谈谈
I wanna talk to Lou Gracie.
嗯,是的,他今天不在
Mmm, yeah he's not in today.
你已经联♥系♥到弗洛伦斯·卡茨了
You've reached Florence Katz.
请留言
Please leave a message.
我们开始了
And here we go!
又回到了60年代
And it's back to the swingin' '60s!
您的观光之旅包括船上酒吧提供的免费饮料
Your scenic tour includes a free beverage from the onboard bar,
清淡的午餐和下午茶
a light lunch and afternoon tea,
并附上合格导游的野生动物评论
accompanied by a wildlife commentary from your qualified guide.
听起来不错 非常感谢
That sounds lovely. Thank you!
贝里尔,你以前航行过吗?
Have you been sailing before, Beryl?
我在船上看过一次玛丽女王号♥
I've been onboard and had a look around the Queen Mary once.
那么,我想你已经有了海上腿了
Well, I assume you've got your sea legs, then.
右转第三轮,A队
Moving right on to round three, Team A,
你这一轮的专长是昨天的体育英雄
your area of specialty for this round is sporting heroes of yesterday...
你已经联♥系♥到弗洛伦斯·卡茨了 请留言
You've reached Florence Katz. Please leave a message.
埃兹拉?埃兹拉,怎么了?
EzraEzra, what's going on?
斯科特在警局 他们不会让她走的
Scout's at the station. They're not letting her go.
本·德赖斯代尔来到我家
Ben Drysdale came to my house.
他知道你在那里,但他不知道海德薇的朋友
He knows you were there, but he doesn't know about Hedwig's friend.
剧集 | 伊甸园(2021) | 导航列表