剧集 | 伊甸园(2021) | 导航列表
女士们,先生们,我们已经开始降落了
Ladies and gentlemen, we have commenced our descent.
伊甸园的天气很好
Weather in Eden is, suffice to say, glorious,
尽管我们有几天的风暴预报
though we do have a couple of storms forecast for the coming days.
欢迎来到伊甸园
Welcome to Eden.
谢谢你
Thank you.
爸爸!
Daddy!
你好,亲爱的
Hello, sweetheart.
那是你唯一的车吗?真糟糕!
That's the only car that you have? It sucks!
正如我所说,这是
As I said, it's ...
来吧,没事 来吧
Come on, it's fine. Come on.
嘿,妈妈,嗯,我到了
Hey, Mum, um, I'm here.
我呃,我的航♥班♥晚点了,所以只是检查一下你没有来
My uh, my flight got delayed so just checking you didn't come
然后又离开了,或者别的什么
and then leave again, or something.
斯科特 嘿
Scout! Hey!
我们很高兴你能在夏天回来
We're super amped that you made it back for the summer.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
嗯,我感觉到你有点不安
Um, I'm sort of sensing that you're a bit upset
是我来接你,而不是你妈妈
that it's me here and not your mother.
我的意思是,我们只是觉得在孩子出生之前
I mean, we just thought it'd be nice for you and I
你和我在一起度过一段时光会很好
to spend some together, you know, before the baby comes--
我们彼此认识,哈克贝利
We know each other, Huckleberry.
想象一下那个球
Imagine that ball.
现在感受一下这种能量!
Now feel that energy!
这是一场漂亮的球赛
It's a beautiful game.
没有赢家,就没有输家
No winners, no losers.
比分总是零
Score's always zero-zero.
爱 爱
Love-love.
我把你的包放在这里了
I put your bag over here.
你想要小费?
What do you want, a tip?
你不打算打招呼吗?
You weren't going to say hello?
哦,哈克应该搬走这个的
Oh, Huck was supposed to move this.
斯科特
Scout.
斯科特
Scout.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
亲爱的,我知道我们应该早点告诉你,但你现在回来了
Sweetie, I know we should've told you earlier, but you're home now.
跟我谈谈
Talk to me.
这不会影响我对你的爱
This isn't going to affect how I love you.
哈克和我只想要一个家
Huck and I just want a family--
哦,你想要一个家庭,是吗,妈妈?我不是那个意思
-Oh, you want a family, do you, Mum? -I didn't mean it like that--
不,不,不 不,没关系 拥有你的家人
No, no, no, no, it's fine. Have your family.
你可以再给我一次机会,但别让我插手
Have your second chance or whatever but keep me out of it.
你太老了,不能这样
You're too old for this.
还有哈克,我是说,来吧,妈妈
And with Huck, I mean, come on, Mum.
他是个好人
He's a good person.
他一直在找你
He's constantly trying with you--
那你认为他要你干什么?
So what do you think he wants you for?
这他妈的很明显
It's pretty fucking obvious.
有时候,斯科特,你很不友善
Sometimes, Scout, you're unkind.
莱斯利!
Leslie!
噢,嘿,宝贝 过来!
Oh, hey baby. Come here!
嗯? 嘿,宝贝
Hmm? Hey, baby.
嘿,你妈妈在哪里?
Hey, where's your Mama?
嘿
Hey!
你好,比斯蒂!
Hello, Beastie!
哦,我想你了
Oh, I missed you.
我也是
Me too.
和妈妈聊天很愉快
Nice chat with Mum.
谁能怪她想要一个像你这样可爱的孩子呢?
Who could blame her for wanting another adorable little child like you?
谢谢
Thanks!
你看起来不一样
You look different.
是吗
How?
我不知道 只是与众不同
I don't know. Just different.
只是一会儿
Only for a moment.
你现在回来了
You're back now.
把你的手腕给我
Give me your wrist.
啊,在你年老时变得多愁善感了,斯科特
Ah, becoming sentimental in your old age, Scout.
啊哈
Ahh.
谢谢 我喜欢它
Thanks. I love it.
那么发生了什么?
So what's been happening?
回我的电子邮件真是糟透了
Been pretty shit at writing back to my emails.
我喜欢你的电子邮件
I love your emails.
奇怪的是,他们让我想念纽约,尽管我从未去过
They make me miss New York, weirdly, even though I've never been.
因为我在那里?
Because I'm there?
或者可能是因为我被困在这里
Or maybe because I'm stuck here.
相信我,你走后就会意识到
Trust me, you appreciate it when you're gone.
是吗
Yeah?
嗯,我仍然被困在这里,不是吗?
Well, I'm still stuck here, aren't I?
穿着你的旧衣服
Wearing your hand-me-downs.
我筋疲力尽了
I am wiped.
我们去海滩吧
Let's go to the beach.
我要先睡一会儿
I'm going to take a nap first.
我过了一个深夜
I've had a late night.
然后你可以告诉我关于音乐学院的一切
And then you can tell me all about the Juilliard Conservatoire.
你应该去看看你妈妈
You should go check on your Mum.
对不起,格雷西警长在吗?
Excuse me. Is Superintendent Gracie here?
卡茨?
Katz?
是
Yeah.
我很荣幸,伙计
I'm honoured, mate.
你们知道我们有多幸运
You guys realise how lucky we are, just to be, you know,
仅仅是在…网络轰动面前?
in the presence of... of an internet sensation?
再播放一遍
Play it again.
生日快乐 亲爱的洛基
Happy birthday dear Rocky--
哦,你这个傻瓜!
Oh, you pisshead!
你这个傻瓜!
You pisshead!
嗨!把它拿下来
Oi! Get it off.
嘿,伙计 你成功了
Hey, mate. You made it.
伙计,非常感谢 非常感谢
Mate, thanks so much. Thanks so much.
各位,这是警探埃兹拉·卡茨
Everyone, this is Detective Constable Ezra Katz.
-进来吧 -谢谢
-Come in. -Thanks.
请放尊重一点
Bit of respect, please.
怎么搞的?
What happened?
壮观的失宠可能是最好的描述
Spectacular fall from grace is probably the best description.
你做得很好,破获了洛里默的案子
You were doing OK, cracking that big Lorimer case.
是 是的,我啊…我不太好
Yeah. Yeah, I ah... I wasn't well.
然后是喝酒
And then there was the drinking and...
我很高兴我没有…我很高兴没有伤害任何人,你知道
I'm just glad I didn't... I'm just glad I didn't hurt anyone, you know.
你很幸运没有伤到自己
You're lucky you didn't hurt yourself.
这是有争议的
That's arguable.
你不能搞砸了,以斯拉
You can't blow this, Ezra.
我陷入困境
I'm out on a limb.
我不会让你失望的
I won't let you down.
我们的档案有点乱
Our um... archives are in a bit of a mess.
我想我们可以从那里开始 对不起,伙计
I thought we could start you off there. I'm sorry, mate.
我知道你资历过高
I know you're over-qualified.
它就是这样
It is what it is.
我们很快就会请你过来吃饭
We'll have you over for dinner soon.
我知道奥克塔维亚和女孩们很想见到你
I know Octavia and the girls would love to see you.
那太好了
That'd be wonderful.
哦,天哪
Oh, Jesus fuckin' Christ.
嘿,妈妈
Hey Mum.
我们现在进去吧 来吧
Let's come inside now. Come on.
过来,过来
Come here, come here.
玛迪,他妈的怎么了
Mardi, what the fuck?
我给她穿衣服时,她很生气
She gets very upset when I dress her.
我得走了
I gotta go.
请在这里呆一分钟
Just stay here for one minute, please.
哦 哦
Oh! Ohh...
我马上回来,好吗?好吧
I'll be back in one sec, OK? Alright?
哦,他们来了!
Oh, they're coming!
你为什么难过?
Why are you sad?
剧集 | 伊甸园(2021) | 导航列表