剧集 | 伊甸园(2021) | 导航列表
拜托,我只关心你
Please, all I care about is you.
卡茨夫人
Mrs Katz.
没关系,我和你儿子埃兹拉是好朋友
It's OK. I'm good friends with your son, Ezra.
-埃兹拉? -是的
-Ezra-Yeah.
-是的 -是啊 我能帮助你吗?
-Yeah. -Yeah. Can I help you?
我得去找莫里斯
I have to get to Maurice.
卡茨夫人,今天出去冒险了吗?
Been out on a bit of an adventure today, Mrs Katz?
我是弗洛伦斯·艾米莉亚·卡茨
I am Florence Amelia Katz.
是啊 我可以,嗯...?
Yeah. Can I just, um...?
你一直在采石场拿东西
You've been taking things from the quarry.
没关系 我们把它放回去吧
That's alright. Let's go put it back, eh?
不,我要埃兹拉
No, I want Ezra.
我也是 让我们去找你的孩子
Me too. Let's go find your boy.
他从不回家
He never comes home.
好吧,别担心
Well, don't worry.
教育孩子不再需要她是母亲的工作
It's a mother's job to teach her kids not to need her anymore.
我妈妈在哪里?
Where's my mother?
-我不知道 她刚离开 -伙计,我叫你看着她!
-I don't know. She just left. -Mate, I told you to watch her!
是的,但我他妈的在撒尿 她走了
Yeah, but I was taking a fucking piss. She was gone.
埃兹拉,你在干什么?你为什么要保护他?
Ezra, what are you doingWhy are you protecting him?
-你杀了海德薇吗 -海德薇还没死
-Did you kill Hedwig-Hedwig's not dead.
斯科特收到消息
Scout got a message.
你没有告诉他
You didn't tell him.
啊,操
Ah, fuck.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
他们找到了她的尸体
They found her body.
你可以问斯科特 她收到一条信息
You can ask Scout. She got a message.
-她出来了 -卡姆,这不是真的
-She got out. -Cam, that's not true.
问她!问她!
Ask her! Ask her!
他们找到了她的尸体
They found her body.
斯科特错了
Scout was wrong.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
-我不该… -对不起?
-I shouldn't have... -You're sorry?
-嘿… -不,你♥他♥妈♥的别靠近
-Hey... -No, don't you fucking come close.
-你♥他♥妈♥的别碰我 -很抱歉 好,好,好
-Don't you fucking touch me! -Sorry. OK, OK, OK.
她很确定
She was so certain.
她是如此
She was so...
我不相信她,但她有这种他妈的方式
I didn't believe her, but she had this fucking way,
她有这种方式,我相信
she had this way, and I believed it.
相信什么?
Believed what?
我们会离开这个该死的小镇
That we would get out of this fucking town,
我们会有一种生活,一种真实的生活
that we would have a life, an actual life!
是德莱斯代尔
It was Drysdale.
他杀了她,就像杀了汤姆一样
He killed her, like he killed Tom.
他是个该死的杀人犯
He's a fucking murderer.
只是…我会告诉他们一切
Just... I'll tell them everything.
不是个好主意
Not a good idea.
妈妈 妈妈,你还好吗
MumMum, are you OK?
她很好
She's fine.
你真是个特立独行的人,卡茨
You're a real maverick, Katz.
这是你的复出,是吗?
This your comeback, is it?
从他妈的全副武装到一人警♥察♥?
From complete fuckin' alco to one-man police force?
你让她走了
You let her go.
没有
No.
浪子 真♥他♥妈♥的笑话
The prodigal son. What a fucking joke.
不像你期望的那样回家
Not quite the homecoming you were expecting.
天啊!操
Holy shit! Fuck!
坐我的车
Take my car.
尽量远离这里
Get as far away from here as you can.
这是她想要的
It's what she wanted.
剧集 | 伊甸园(2021) | 导航列表