剧集 | 伊甸园(2021) | 导航列表
百万富翁和妓♥女♥
Millionaires and whores.
I'm a leader
I'm a soldier
I'm an animal with supernatural powers
I'm a singer
I'm an orchestra
I play music that give you hallucinations
Kiss me on my lips
Come and touch me
I'll be your fantasy
Come-a come-a love me...
I'm a naughty girl
I'm a nice girl too
I'm a naughty girl
Anything for you
I'm a naughty girl
I'm a nice girl too
I'm a naughty girl
Anything for you
Fly with me
Come on
Rock steady
Fly with me
Come on
Rock steady
Fly with me
Come on
Rock steady
你从哪里弄来的
Where'd you get these?
今晚的派对上
At a party. Tonight.
不是汤姆
It wasn't Tom.
为什么不是汤姆
What wasn't Tom?
他没有带走它们
He didn't take them.
-他妈的 -是的,是卡姆和那个女孩
-The fuck-Yeah, it was Cam and the girl.
是你挑中的她
You were the one that took her on.
她很聪明
She's smart.
我猜她比我聪明
Guess she outsmarted me.
你想怎么处理
How do you want to deal with this?
和你可怜的汤米一样
Same as you did poor Tommy?
你♥他♥妈♥的别推我
Don't you fuckin' push me.
做你♥他♥妈♥的工作,也许不会再有错误了
Do your fucking job and maybe there won't be any more mistakes.
现在就结束了
This ends now.
伊甸园
第一季第六集
失踪的搭档因谋杀被通缉
你好
Hello?
你在哪 我一直在给你打电♥话♥
Where are youI've been trying to call you.
妈妈!你收到礼物了吗
Ma! You get the present?
是的,是的,这些是什么,亲爱的
Yeah, yeah, yeah, what are these, darling?
是的,它们是真的珍珠,宝贝
Yeah, they're real pearls, baby.
真正地 你确定吗
ReallyAre you sure?
有一张证书
There's a certificate.
我要去什么地方时戴这些珍珠
Where am I going to wear these pearls?
我不知道 你想穿什么就穿什么 戴上它们去参加婚礼
I don't know. You wear 'em wherever you want. Wear 'em uh, wear 'em to the wedding.
我不能
I can't.
好的 戴上它们去商店或穿上pokies
Fine. Wear them to the shops or the pokies.
-操,我不知道 -你从哪里弄来的
-Fuck, I don't know. -Where did you get them?
我付了钱 你觉得我是怎么得到它们的
I paid for them. How do you think I got them?
-别大喊大叫了- -我大喊大叫是因为你总是这样
-Stop yelling-- -I'm yelling because you always do this.
你知道吗?我想为你做点好事
You know whatI was trying to do something nice for you.
-别那样跟我说话 -你所做的就是他妈的抱怨
-Don't talk to me like that. -All you do is fucking complain.
去你的 去你的
Fuck you. Fuck you!
去你的 去你的
Fuck you! Fuckin' fuck you!
嘿
Hi.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我给你个建议
I have a proposition for you.
-嗯 -我有消息
-Well-I have information.
我想如果我告诉你
Thought maybe if I told you
你可以让你捏造的胡说八道的指控消失
you could make the bullshit charges you cooked up go away.
我在听
I'm listening.
是关于卡姆的
It's about Cam.
我无意中听到有人说他们知道他在哪里
I overheard someone say they know where he is.
是那个女孩,斯考特
It was that girl, Scout.
你知道,失踪的那个
You know, the one that went missing?
她在哪里
Where is she?
-放开我 -闭嘴!绕到后面
-Get off me! -Shut up! Round the back!
哦,他来了
Oh, there he is.
你这个混♥蛋♥!他妈的
You piece of shit! Fuckin'...
你是认真的吗 斯科特干的
Are you seriousScout did that?
我只想聊聊天
All I wanted was a chat.
我能给你拿绷带吗 一些防腐剂什么的
Can I get you a bandageSome antiseptic or something?
一条绷带,谢谢
A bandage, thanks.
你最后一次见到她是什么时候
When did you last see her?
今天早上
This morning.
几点
What time?
我不知道 早些时候
I don't know. Early.
她正要出去兜风
She was heading out for a ride.
她对群居的人群了解多少
How well does she know that crowd at the squat?
她不在了 我不知道
She's been away. I don't know.
什么,她不告诉你她在干什么吗
What, she doesn't tell you what she gets up to?
当你20岁的时候,你总是告诉你妈妈你要去哪里吗
When you were 20, did you always tell your mum where you were going?
这不是母亲的工作吗
Isn't it a mother's job to find out?
母亲的工作是教育孩子们不再需要她
A mother's job is to teach her kids not to need her anymore.
一切都好吗
Is everything OK?
她说了什么或做了什么不寻常的事吗
Has she said or done anything unusual?
有什么迹象表明她可能有麻烦吗
Anything to suggest she might be in trouble?
-不,没有 -她的其他朋友呢
-No, nothing. -What about her other friends?
当她陷入争执时,肯定有人会找她
Surely there's someone she runs to when she's in strife?
是的,海德薇
Yeah, Hedwig.
那你呢?你见过她吗
What about youHave you seen her?
-谁,斯科特 -是啊
-Who, Scout-Yeah.
从今天早上她气急败坏地离开后就没有了
Not since this morning when she stormed off.
她为什么突然离开
Why'd she storm off?
她,嗯,对警♥察♥很生气
She, um, was angry at the cop.
-什么警♥察♥ -埃兹拉·卡茨
-What cop-Ezra Katz.
他是多年前的老朋友
He's an old friend from years ago.
我以前和他妈妈一起吃过饭
I used to board with his mum.
他只是过来打招呼
He just came round to say hi.
什么,斯科特冒犯了
What, Scout took offence?
她对很多事情都很生气,不是吗,哈克
She takes offence at a lot of things, doesn't she, Huck?
嗯,是的,她所做的事
Mmm, yeah, she does.
萨兰亚
Saranya.
萨兰亚 你想把它关掉吗
Saranya, do you want to turn that off, please.
嗯,非常感谢你们抽出时间
Well, uh, thank you both so much for your time.
你想干什么
What do you want?
这房♥子太棒了,格蕾丝
This house is incredible, Grace.
你可能想坚持下去,对吧?
You probably want to hang on to that, right?
是的,然后是奥克塔维亚
Yeah, and then there's Octavia.
哇。她是一名饲养员
Whew. She's a keeper.
你绝对不想失去她
You definitely don't want to lose her.
当然还有那两个小女孩
And of course there's those two little girls,
可爱的小可爱
adorable little cuties.
那就是你的工作 你知道,你的名誉,你的自♥由♥
Then there's your job. You know, your reputation, your freedom.
你有一个惊人的生活,卢
You've got an amazing life, Lou.
不要让它燃烧起来
Don't let it go up in flames.
发生了什么事
What's happened?
一些意想不到的松散结局
Some unexpected loose ends.
你打算做什么
What are you going to do?
哦,不管怎样把他们绑起来
Oh, whatever it takes to tie them up.
什么,你觉得还有别的办法吗
What, you think there's another way?
一种不涉及那两个小女孩的方式
A way that doesn't involve those two little girls
发现爸爸是同性恋
finding out that Daddy's a faggot?
告诉我你想要什么
Tell me what you want.
我只是想让你明白我们是在一起的
I just want you to understand that we're in this together.
他妈的会倒下的
Shit's gonna go down,
你会帮忙清理的
and you're gonna help clear it up.
卢?
Lou?
-哦 嗨,本 -嘿
-Oh. Hi, Ben. -Hey.
-你们在干什么 -没有什么
-What are you boys doing-Nothing.
你可以回去睡觉了,亲爱的 还得工作
You can go back to bed, honey. Just work.
什么,在这个时候?可以明天在工作吧
What, at this timeSurely it can wait till tomorrow.
什么
What?
这是怎么一回事
What is it?
你想告诉她还是我该告诉她
You want to tell her or should I?
你得走了
You need to go.
剧集 | 伊甸园(2021) | 导航列表