剧集 | 伊甸园(2021) | 导航列表
What are you doing here?
卡姆正在协助我的询问
Cam is assisting with my inquiries.
你为什么不带他去警♥察♥局
Why didn't you take him to the police station?
因为你叫我不要用警♥察♥身份 他有麻烦了
Because you asked me not to be a cop. He's in trouble.
你最好现在别管这个
It's best that you leave this alone now.
海德薇走了,我该怎么办,
Hedwig is gone, and I'm supposed to what,
忘了吗?关于这一切
just forget about it? About all of this?
这是怎么回事
What is going on here?
-哦,天哪 埃兹拉,快来!她摔倒了
-Oh, Jesus. Ezra, come quickly! She's fell!
-斯考特,你能回家吗 -卡茨,只是
-Scout, can you just go home? -Katz, just...
这里更安全
Safer here.
根据什么
From what?
-埃兹拉 -来吧,起来吧
-Ezra. -Come on. Up you get.
-它很痛 -起来吧
-It hurts. -Up you get.
在记事本里
The text.
她说了什么
What did she say?
说要放她走
Said to let her go.
你知道,她从没画过我
You know, she never drew me.
他们住在寺庙里吗
Do they live at the temple squat?
-他们什么都不知道 -不
-They don't know anything. -No?
-不 -也许你的朋友在藏她
-No. -Well, maybe your friends are hiding her.
他们不是这件事的一部分,斯考特,所以放手吧
They're not part of this, Scout, so just let it go.
是什么的一部分
Part of what?
你不能在这里
You can't be out here.
好吧,所有这些,我们必须保持安静 你明白吗
OK, all of this, we have to keep it quiet. Do you understand?
卡姆,进屋
Cam, inside.
-卡姆 -是的
-Cam! -Yeah.
斯考特,回家吧
Scout, go home.
? That your blood runs cold... ?
嘿 你认识谁
Hey. Who do you know?
嗯,我
Um, I...
这不是旅游景点 你需要认识这里的人
This isn't a tourist attraction. You need to know somebody here.
我认识海德薇
I know Hedwig
我在派对上看到你们了
I saw you guys at the party.
她不在这里
Well, she's not here.
嘿
Hey.
你是失物招领处的女孩
You're the lost-and-found girl.
斯考特
Scout.
听着,我只是…我想谈谈
Look, I just... I want to talk.
嗯,我们没有,所以滚开
Well, we don't, so piss off.
克里斯
Kris!
很抱歉 我们现在对陌生人有点不好意思
Sorry. We're a little suss with strangers right now.
你想看看他的房♥间吗
You wanna see his room?
你知道,我们过去常开玩笑说他们是完美的一对
You know, we used to joke about them being the perfect couple.
这很奇怪,但很可爱
This is weird, but cute.
他们在一起多久了
How, um... how long were they together?
他们没有在一起
They weren't together.
我认为这就是重点
I think that was the whole point.
我想是善良的灵魂吧
Kindred spirits, I guess.
你爱上了她
You're in love with her.
她失踪的那晚
The night she disappeared...
我们,嗯,发生了争斗
...we were, um, fighting physically.
我犯了一个错误
And I made a mistake.
我 嗯,我试着
I, um, I tried to...
抱歉
Sorry.
我们都失去了我们需要的人
We've both lost someone we needed.
卡姆让所有人都在这里,你知道吗
Cam kept everyone together here, you know?
现在感觉一切都碎了
Now it feels all broken.
我想念他
I just miss him.
他没事
He's OK.
希望如此
Hope so.
不,我…我和他谈过了
No, I um... I spoke to him.
他没事,他没事
He's OK. He's fine.
只是 嗯,什么都别说
Just um, just don't say anything.
? It's in your head ?
? Open your heart ?
? It's in your head ?
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗
You OK?
是的 我想
Yeah. I think.
你变得朦胧了
You were getting hazy.
我告诉了一些人卡姆的事
I told some people about Cam.
-我不得不这么做 -什么?他们不能
-I had to. -What? They can't--
我知道 我们很好
I know. We're good.
她会回来找你的
She'll come back to you.
给她时间
Give her time.
灰尘会沉淀下来
Dust will settle.
我想吻你
I wanna kiss you.
你确定吗
You sure?
只有我
It's just me.
是的,我确定
Yeah, I'm sure.
放开我
Get off me!
她可能有麻烦了
She might be in trouble.
不,没什么
No, nothing.
斯科特
Scout?
卡茨 嗯,他知道 德赖斯代尔知道卡姆还活着
Katz um, he knows. Drysdale knows that Cam's alive.
该死 怎样
Shit. How?
这是我的错
It's my fault.
好吧,关掉你的手♥机♥ 去安全的地方
OK, turn off your phone. Go somewhere safe.
-别告诉我在哪里,好吗?走远点 -好吧,对不起,好吗?
-Don't tell me where, OK? Stay away. -OK. I'm sorry, OK?
走远点
Stay away.
萨兰亚 你想把它关掉吗?
Saranya, you want to turn that off?
卡蒂亚
Katia!
你得让我进去
You need to let me in!
海德薇
Hedwig?
斯科特
Scout.
卡蒂亚,我,嗯,我做了一些事
Katia, I've, um, I've done something.
早上好
Morning.
哦
Oh.
我穿这个可以吗
Is it OK if I wear this?
是的,当然
Yeah, of course.
我们喝杯咖啡,然后带她去散步
So we'll have a coffee and then we'll take her for a walk.
好
OK.
你什么时候回纽约
When are you due back in New York?
我想我不会回去了
I don't think I'm going back.
天赋应该得到实现,斯考特
Talent should be realised, Scout.
你知道
You know?
不管发生了什么,都不要管它
Whatever's happened, just leave it behind.
那是逃跑
That's running away.
有时候逃跑是明智的
Well, sometimes running away is sensible.
你知道吗?如果危险是真的
You know? If the danger's real.
你有危险吗
Are you in danger?
我想我们
I think we should just...
应该走了,卡蒂亚
go on our walk, Katia.
等等,发生了什么事
Wait, what's happened?
找到了某人 是一个女孩
Found someone. It's a girl.
海德薇
Hedwig?
这是个骗局,不是吗
That was a trick, wasn't it, with the rock?
他们都怕你 他们认为你是个女巫
They're all afraid of you. They think you're a witch.
我不在乎
I don't care.
-你是女巫吗 -不是
-Are you a witch? -No.
所有这些神奇的东西都是胡说八道
All that magic stuff is bullshit.
我妈妈说出生就像魔法
My mum says being born's like magic.
如果你不是天生的你,你认为会发生什么
What do you think would happen if you weren't born as you?
什么
What?
如果你是作为别人出生的呢
What if you were born as someone else?
那你就不存在了
Well, then you wouldn't exist.
因为那个人不是你
Because that person wouldn't be you.
你觉得这会像…死了吗
Do you think it would be like being... dead?
是的
Yeah.
但你会死的,所以你不会知道
But you'd be dead, so you wouldn't know.
所以你不会在意的
So you wouldn't care.
我妈妈说当你死的时候,这里不像天堂
剧集 | 伊甸园(2021) | 导航列表